SASS Wire Forum

If you were a gun...

Deja Vous

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to be a Remington .41rf double derringer; pearl-gripped and nickel plated, tastefully engraved, riding in the leg garter of the prettiest honky-tonk queen in the West!!!

Well, I guess you might as well ask for it all at one time, huh? lol... Pearl gripps are so cool....

A Colt 1908 in .380.

I have no freakin' idea why.

Maybe its the noise? lol

Deja Vous.... the ranch manager has already bought our list stuff. TV ears! Now we can actually hear the TV shows!!

Merry Christmas.

Tascosa

LOL>.. Rabbit ears.. wow a blast from the past!! I could probably get by with those.. lol. I do like a few programs, like the funny video, Crimminal minds, CSI, Cold Case, Leverage can be funny, Without a Trace.... but I seem to turn them on, and wander off into the computer room, or make a phone call to talk with people instead. lol I do like westerns, and I love to watch the old movies too. When I was little about 6 we got 3 channels, two clearly, lol. Dad bought a roof antena so we could watch them without the snow.. lol. Honestly cartoons and westerns is about I remember. We were in the barn until late, and then ate and took a bath and then study and then tv... very short TV time.. But the barn was more fun anyhow.. lol.

How many channels can you get in with the ears? I would love to hook mine up to my puter service and just log in to networks to watch stuff.

Archived