SASS Wire Forum

WTB: 73 357/38spl. FOUND

Campo Kid

I haven't found one yet so please let me know if you have one that you'd like to sell, or know of one for sale.

Merry Christmas,

Kid

Campo,

I half expected to see a reply from you stating "Look what I found under the tree this morning". Sorry that you haven't found the "right" rifle yet. It will turn up, it just will take some time. See ya somewhere in 2011.

Ned Lander

Buckskin Billy

Campo, I hope you find one. My nephew and I were looking for one and decided to order one from Cody. That was in May. He got his in November and I am getting mine this week (maybe). For some reason they are not being shipped from Italy in the quantity our gunsmiths are asking for and we can only wait. We ordered the pistol grips but my nephew got the straight stock. I am more fortunate and got the pistol grip (patience IS a virtue). I guarantee you will be satisfied with either one of them. My nephew is thrilled with his. Long story short, if you order one, the wait is worth it. I have never dealt with a nicer pard than Cody and the action job will be much easier on my arthritic fingers. Good Luck with finding one. Apachejack

I know you have said several time that you want a pistol grip. But, doesn't look like they are there. Why not wait and see what the Redwing Knife 73 is going for. I you will take a new in box straight stock 20" in 357, I can help you

shenny

Campo,

I half expected to see a reply from you stating "Look what I found under the tree this morning". Sorry that you haven't found the "right" rifle yet. It will turn up, it just will take some time. See ya somewhere in 2011.

Ned Lander

Buckskin Billy

Yeah, I wish.

Maybe I'll see you at the Ky state match?

Campo, I hope you find one. My nephew and I were looking for one and decided to order one from Cody. That was in May. He got his in November and I am getting mine this week (maybe). For some reason they are not being shipped from Italy in the quantity our gunsmiths are asking for and we can only wait. We ordered the pistol grips but my nephew got the straight stock. I am more fortunate and got the pistol grip (patience IS a virtue). I guarantee you will be satisfied with either one of them. My nephew is thrilled with his. Long story short, if you order one, the wait is worth it. I have never dealt with a nicer pard than Cody and the action job will be much easier on my arthritic fingers. Good Luck with finding one. Apachejack

Yep I just gotta keep waiting and waiting and waiting...

But all the waiting will make the rifle seem that much better when I do get the 73.

I know you have said several time that you want a pistol grip. But, doesn't look like they are there. Why not wait and see what the Redwing Knife 73 is going for. I you will take a new in box straight stock 20" in 357, I can help you

shenny

Yeah, there have been a few straight stock 73's around that I could've gotten. But I'll just hold out 'till I find a pistol grip 73.

Thanks though,

Kid

Campo, PM sent, the one Grady has is a straight stock, NIB 20" $1030 shipped to your FFL in Kentucky.

Thanks

Randy

Alright, thanks but I'm wanting a pistol grip 73.

I didn't know it was a straight stock.

Kid

Howdy Campo Kid: One of the Pards said you were looking for a race ready 1873 with a pistol grip. I have one posted in the SASS classifieds uner 1873 Uberti for sale. It is a sweet one. and 110% ready to go. If you are intersted, contact me at trailsbr549@aol.com or 812-755-4237. I'll send more pics & info. Thanks, Redneck Rebel

Howdy Campo Kid: One of the Pards said you were looking for a race ready 1873 with a pistol grip. I have one posted in the SASS classifieds uner 1873 Uberti for sale. It is a sweet one. and 110% ready to go. If you are intersted, contact me at trailsbr549@aol.com or 812-755-4237. I'll send more pics & info. Thanks, Redneck Rebel

Thanks for the reply but I've already found a 73.

Your 73 sounds really nice though, it'll make some cowboy a great rifle!

Thanks anyway,

Kid

Archived