SASS Wire Forum

NC State Championship Vendors.

Quick Stick Chris

Having only 1 local chapter match under my belt, I arrived at the Uprising at Swearing Creek NC State Championships. The stage designs were great. The officials and shooters cooperative and friendly. A highlight of my life. I do want to commend the vendors for staying out in the cold and having great attitudes. One vendor that was especially of help was Major Photography. Since it was my first shoot I felt I needed proof to my kin that I actually attended. I decided on having some action shots out on the range during the stage which came out extremely well. Arriving late to the banquet, Sadie, a photographer, help arrange my attire which turned out difficult. Rushing away I didn't give all the correct information for which photos to be sent. Shortly after the match the photos I ordered arrived with a different picture that I had intended (my fault and the other picture was great). Deciding I still wanted the other picture, I made one phone call and left short message. Within a day, Sadie called and found the intended picture and sent it to me NO CHARGE. In our true SASS spirit I am purchasing the other one still because both were excellent photos and the generousity of Major Photography I believe should be rewarded.

Have a great day on the Range,

Quick Stick

• 5 months later...

Archived