SASS Wire Forum

Gift ideas for Miz Grizz

Grizzly Dave

I was gonna give her a new Stoeger shotgun, Uberti 73 or a pair of SASS VAqueros (she does not shoot) but the gun budget dried up.

Was gonna buy her a flash drive, but she came home with one yesterday.

Thought about a new "salad shooter" cuz I broke our old one when I used to make pizza every week using it to grate cheese. But she said she never liked the thing anyway.

She don't like jewelry, I've bought her diamonds and rudys in the past that she doesn't wear, she likes the beaded stuff she makes herself now.

She is often spouting off on how we don't need more "junk" cluttering up the house, so nick nacks are out.

We do need a new vacuum cleaner, yeah, that's the ticket, I'll get her that. Will have to be a cheap one though.

I did win the lottery last week, so that helps the budget out a bit....by an extra seven dollars.

Grizz

I may look like Santa but am having trouble finding my Christmas cheer this year.

$100 in gift cards at King Soopers now comes with .40 off on a gallon of gas through 12/11..... that's what my three sons are getting. Bah- friggin'- humbug.

And if the lucky little woman (whoever she may be this year) doesn't want the 1000 45 LC I loaded for her then I'll just shoot them myself. :lol:

http://photo.riteaid.com/photo/Screens/PriceList.aspx#woven products

(scroll down almost to the bottom of the page for the tapestry....)

This will get you real REAL bonus points. A couple of years ago I took a pix of GramaPhyllis and me in a "cowboy portrait". Went to RiteAid and had them make me a tapastry throw. (I had a pix of it but is not on my webpage now, If you want a pix pm me with your email and I will get it to you.) anyways it is not a "painted on" item, it is truely woven into the fabric and it looks like a portrait....she loved it. Every time she takes a nap it goes with her.

Trust me it is a winner. When I posted it on the wire all the guys..yelled at me for raizing the bar...

take a look

curley who has to come up with something else this year

OK, OK, OK, I nailed it!

http://www.grizzly.com/products/26-Oak-10-Drawer-Chest/H7716

It's from "Grizzly", get it, "Grizzly"..

My wife makes beaded jewelry and uses this tool chest to put her jewelry in.

And if your wife doesn't like it, it will look real classy in your workshop. :P

jbar, hows the quality on the box?

They look good.

She has one and I have one. We like 'em.

There are a few others with different drawer style options. Check 'em all out.

Geez, they are hard to buy for, aren't they...

Good luck.

Geez, they are hard to buy for, aren't they...

Good luck.

"They" must be! I notice only 7 (now 8) replies, but 70 views.... Folks are wondering what to get that special someone for Christmas, and are checking out this thread for ideas!

Buena suerte,

eGG

My wife is askin fer sum new mixin bowls..... Ya hoo dat means she gonna be fixin sum yummies!!

CPK

My wife is askin fer sum new mixin bowls..... Ya hoo dat means she gonna be fixin sum yummies!!

CPK

You are blessed, my friend. Take good care of that one!! :P

I was gonna give her a new Stoeger shotgun, Uberti 73 or a pair of SASS VAqueros (she does not shoot) but the gun budget dried up.

Thought about a new "salad shooter" cuz I broke our old one when I used to make pizza every week using it to grate cheese. But she said she never liked the thing anyway.

She don't like jewelry, I've bought her diamonds and rudys in the past that she doesn't wear, she likes the beaded stuff she makes herself now.

She is often spouting off on how we don't need more "junk" cluttering up the house, so nick nacks are out.

We do need a new vacuum cleaner, yeah, that's the ticket, I'll get her that. Will have to be a cheap one though.

I did win the lottery last week, so that helps the budget out a bit....by an extra seven dollars.

Grizz

I may look like Santa but am having trouble finding my Christmas cheer this year.

You and me both, Grizz !

Grizz

Grizzes buy her what she wants... Time with you... women are that easy... really.. Spend the day with her, take her someplace from the past, we are romantics... you don't have to spend a bunch of money... just your time and you recalling of old sweet memories is what we really want... I have to add.. I once had a guy try to date me by sending me roses fresh cut ones.. and I never would.. But the guy who remembered that I liked a walk thru the rose gardnes, he got the time with me until I lost him to cancer. He made me a rose garden to walk in nothing special really.. but what a sweet thing to have someone know you that well and care enough to remmeber it. Gifts are from the heart, and memories are the best gifts.. At least I think..

:P:rolleyes::unsure: What makes you think she wants to spend time with me? :angry:

Well, Grizzes how long have you been married now?? That would pretty much tell ya she likes spending time with you.. lol

I feel for you. Mrs. Doc has pretty much everything she wants, and her one real hobby is a Quarter Horse she rides competitively. She is very picky about what she gets there, so I have learned to avoid those purchases.

To top it off, our anniversary is in the middle of November, then Christmas, then her birthday just after the new year. A triple whammy. I am scratching my head trying to figure something out.

Oh, it never hurts to ask the kids for ideas.

I think my wife is setting me up.....She asked for a new light fixture for the dining room, a new garbage disposal for the sink and hardwood flooring for the hallway. :FlagAm:

She really wants new floors and what she REALLY wants is to watch you put them in!

Archived