SASS Wire Forum

The Last Stand 2011

Santa Fe River Stan,36999L

:lol:Zack, I just may wear my Ft White Outfit!

Wigley :angry:

:rolleyes:Zack, I just may wear my Ft White Outfit!

Wigley :blink:

I thought all of the buttons had popped off of that one. You need to get a shirt with VELCRO!!

:D

:PGuess who is dry firing in his bed room right now?

Yep, Little Bad Azz, Badlands Drifter him self....He's back!

:) Guess this means the spot light will once again not be pointed in my direction.

Wigley

:lol:No, Throwdown is in his room with his Xbox stuck in his ass!

Wigley

• 3 weeks later...

<_<

Zack, Throwdown has all his school work completed so he'll be joining us after all.

According to him, Gun Dowg would would not know what to do with himself if Throwdown did not show up.

Once again we will down Wednesday morning sometime while you are shooting with the RO's and Committee members.

We are going to stop by the range and drop off my trailor and see if we can get a little shooting in.

Wigley

Can't wait!

Any posse lists out yet?

Thanks! Mac

I was looking forward to the match......till yesterday.........broke my rifle yesterday and not real sure what's wrong never seen or heard of anything like this but I left it in good hands

Crossing my fingers

Wyatt

:P

Zack, Throwdown has all his school work completed so he'll be joining us after all.

According to him, Gun Dowg would would not know what to do with himself if Throwdown did not show up.

Once again we will down Wednesday morning sometime while you are shooting with the RO's and Committee members.

We are going to stop by the range and drop off my trailor and see if we can get a little shooting in.

Wigley

He's got to leave that dang X-BOX at home!!!

:blush:

Wyatt; What caliber and what model do you need? Whatever you need, I'll try to have it there for you. I am going to be a berm marshall so you can use my match rifle if you want.

KK

I was looking forward to the match......till yesterday.........broke my rifle yesterday and not real sure what's wrong never seen or heard of anything like this but I left it in good hands

Crossing my fingers

Wyatt

Quit you're whinnin'. I break my rifle right before every big match. Dave is going to set up an office at his place for me. Remember, it's just parts and time. Oh, and money. :0

Thanks fer the offer KK. I already have several offers as back ups and I can shoot my 45 which is real close.

Dan....I'm not whinnin'.....I'm just working on this years excuse.....I can't use the sun was in my eyes again till next year :blush:

On the way down to the match Cypress Sun and I were talking and I mentioned it was about time to start building another 38 main match gun........so I cursed myself

Wyatt

Can't wait!

Any posse lists out yet?

Thanks! Mac

I know Im in the A.M. Posse Fri and the afternoon POsse Sat. is there a place to see who I will have the Honor of shootin with?

It was 21 degrees this morning southwest of daytona....

Ya better bring some warm cloths....

And a slicker. The Weather Fortune Tellers are calling for a better than fair chance of falling moisture Friday. They don't care to read the cards out any farther than that :rolleyes:

And a slicker. The Weather Fortune Tellers are calling for a better than fair chance of falling moisture Friday. They don't care to read the cards out any farther than that :blush:

Heck Fireball, they only have a 10% chance of being right. They can't even get a 2 day forecast right, let alone a 9 day forecast. I'm not a weatherman, but I predict a 100% chance of daylight between 7:00am thru 6:00pm right on thru next weekend (mostly dark after that). :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Stan, this year at the Saturday Night dinner I, or should I say the Wigley Foundation has three awards to present. Not sure what your schedule for that night, but I will only Need 10 to 15 minutes. Three individuals will receive the Wigley R.I. P. Waddies of the Year for 2010, only two trophies. Two of the individuals are a couple, and our newest member will be added to the Wigley Foundations Hall of Fame for conduct unbecoming someone so young and furthermore, inspired my best article yet that I’ve submitted to the Cowboy Chronicle. :blush:

Please let me know if you can add me to your schedule.

Wigley

yep, it has always been a lost brass match. the brass has gone to the berm marshals....

see ya there?

cheyenne :FlagAm:

I'm a leavin in 7 hours...headin south to Ft Myers Bch and then back to Orlando....Been waitin for this match for some time. It's gonna be a good one and I've got my longjohns for sure....just in case. They ain't a gonna catch me by surprise this time.....

KK

I'm a leavin in 7 hours...headin south to Ft Myers Bch and then back to Orlando....Been waitin for this match for some time. It's gonna be a good one and I've got my longjohns for sure....just in case. They ain't a gonna catch me by surprise this time.....

KK

No need for longjohns this year (I sure hope), it put a damper on my outfit selections last year. Can't wait to see ya'll next week.

Archived