SASS Wire Forum

Great shoot at Ruskin Sunday

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

The folks at Ruskin put on another fine match Sunday with great weather, interesting stages and wonderful folks.

Thanks y'all

cheyenne :blush:

Cheyenne; The good folks at Ruskin put on a good show. I hope to see ya there this winter. Tell Chance Ramsey and family hello for me. Give Deadley Headly my best as well.....I trust he has recovered from his surgery.

KK

Karl, Deadlee headlee has recovered, a lil bit too well, he wupped me again, tho it is getting closer. I started off with a miss and a P and he beat me by 14 seconds. He had some bobbles but he is regaining his umph quite well.

They all were ticklesd to hear you are doing better!!! they are looking forward to seeing you.

CC

All I can say is that I'm glad the Cheyenne Culpepper likes to dress funny instead of shooting straight Gunfighter. The boy is uncannily fast!

Hey Karl, I hear that you'll use any little excuse to keep from coming to Ruskin! Seriously though, I was glad to hear that you are recovering so well. I look forward to seeing you in Florida soon!

I always enjoy shooting with you CC......The only thing better would be a CC with a little KK thrown in for fun :P

Wyatt

Would that make it KC, KC and the sunshine band? Or is it KK, CC in the Sunshine State. Oh heck now I'm confused......as normal.

Well, iffn we cud git CC Top to come play wit us, than we cud cornfuze y'all.

See y'all at TLS.

CC (culpepper)

I agree it was a great match! mama Missalot had some fun stages written.

Korupt Karl I sure am looking forward to seeing you down here with those funny looking shirts soon!

By the way The surgery recovery is progressing, not much strength in the shoulder yet but very little pain as long as I remember to stretch before the shoot. Thanks for asking...

I hear you are feeling better, is that true?

I hope so! :blink:

-Deadlee

I agree it was a great match! mama Missalot had some fun stages written.

Korupt Karl I sure am looking forward to seeing you down here with those funny looking shirts soon!

By the way The surgery recovery is progressing, not much strength in the shoulder yet but very little pain as long as I remember to stretch before the shoot. Thanks for asking...

I hear you are feeling better, is that true?

I hope so! :blink:

-Deadlee

Yes I am well on the way to recovery. I have been walking the dog the past few days and out running errands, etc. I should be released to drive next week. I have no lasting effects in either speech or feeling.... it almost feels like nothing happened....

I am gradually getting my strength back.....The tests showed that I had no more blood clots in the heart or brain....I am one lucky dude.

See ya next month.

KK

Archived