SASS Wire Forum

Have you ever had targets so big and close ....

Guest Paniolo Cowboy SASS #75875

Doc,

I have apologized repeatedly to everyone because they thought that I was INFERRING that, but I wasn't.

Re-reading that thread, I can see where I should have taken more time and worded things differently. I think I was ASSUMING way too much about what BJT was saying in his original post which finally prompted me to start the topic. And I also think that I ASSUMED too much about you and some of the others on the Wire.

I never knew until this thread that people have had a hard time understanding what I write. In fact up until this thread I never knew how little respect people have for me.

But again, going back and re-reading that thread, I really should have stopped trying to explain what I was trying to say because it seems that the more I tried to explain ... the worse it got.

The first rule of digging yourself into a hole is to stop digging right! I should've stopped digging.

Oh well, it ain't the first time that I've screwed up trying to get a point across. I'm just disappointed that it had to happen here among some folks who I used to like and respect.

Take Care Doc!

:FlagAm:

Again...it's All About ME! How folks have such little respect for ME! How folks on the Wire...etc.

Seriously, stop taking so much personally. That's what got this whole thing started in the first place. If you have a stance on something that other's disagree with, they disagree with the stance...they don't equate that to some personality flaw.

But now it's come down to you pointing your finger at folks and saying that THEY disappointed you...wow...

;)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PC, I thot you agreed with yourself to stop diggin'?

I guess this is one of those cases where I can just say screw defending myself huh! :wacko:

Thanks!

:rolleyes:

I see CHARLIE is off his meds again. :wacko:

TJB,

With all due respect, who's CHARLIE?

You seeing VC again! :rolleyes:

Wouldn't be too sure. Coulda sworn I saw Paniolo Cowboy in black pajamas and sneakers last week. Them VC is pretty darn clever.........

He is not you

T J B

He is not you

T J B

Thanks, as soon as I asked, I got a bunch of e-mail from people letting my know what his real name is.

Oh, and I was informed that it's not Charlie but Charles.

And by the way, if you see me dressed in Black Pajamas at the range soon ... just know that I'm trying out a whole new alias! :rolleyes:

Thanks, as soon as I asked, I got a bunch of e-mail from people letting my know what his real name is.

Oh, and I was informed that it's not Charlie but Charles.

And by the way, if you see me dressed in Black Pajamas at the range soon ... just know that I'm trying out a whole new alias! :rolleyes:

I have shot with a feller dressed like that (true story)

had him a oriental alias to

nice feller, once we understood our cultural differences

so to say

Hey!

We've got some shooters of Chinese descent up here who wear black pajamas and pointy straw hats. They call themselves Ringo Li and Lop Sop Eddie. Lop Sop is "garbage" in one of the dialects.

Love them! Wish they were around more. Unfortunately, Ringo is now in HS. So sports and, I imagine, dating has interfered. BTW that youngin' can hug! That's why I said the "dating thing." Sorry to hijack, NOT! :rolleyes:

Regards,

Allie Mo

Betcha yer glad you've deflected this post back away...and to me...and what my name is...coming from a guy that doesn't even shoot the game anymore...but enjoys bad mouthin SASS and the current group of SASS shooters...

Tell ya what, use my alias only...then you don't have to worry about how I like my name stated.

What a Joke...

:rolleyes:

Doesn't VC stand for Very Clever? I might have misunderstood......

Hey!

We've got some shooters of Chinese descent up here who wear black pajamas and pointy straw hats. They call themselves Ringo Li and Lop Sop Eddie. Lop Sop is "garbage" in one of the dialects.

Love them! Wish they were around more. Unfortunately, Ringo is now in HS. So sports and, I imagine, dating has interfered. BTW that youngin' can hug! That's why I said the "dating thing." Sorry to hijack, NOT! :rolleyes:

Regards,

Allie Mo

Hey!

Love them! Wish they were around more. Unfortunately, Ringo is now in HS. So sports and, I imagine, dating has interfered. BTW that youngin' can hug! That's why I said the "dating thing." Sorry to hijack, NOT! :wacko:

Regards,

Allie Mo

Dearest Miss Allie! +1

Yes, I know who you're talking about. And yup they are great guys!

The Dad has the whole "Chinese Coolie" look of the 1800s down pat!

The youngster reminds be of a Chinese Bud! :rolleyes:

Hugs :wacko:

Paniolo

Doesn't VC stand for Very Clever? I might have misunderstood......

Victor Charles was Very Clever!

I have shot with a feller dressed like that (true story)

had him a oriental alias to

nice feller, once we understood our cultural differences

so to say

:blink:;):lol:

Sounds like a joke I was heard ....

no

i miss the big close ones too...

enjoy the varity of close/medium/far... big/small/fat/tall targets... white/black/blue/orange...

varity is the spice of shooting for me, and thank ALL the stage writers for thier efforts!

What the heck, might as well jump on the wagon.

Here's what I dislike:

• targets in bad shape that cause splatter
  • small targets placed at normal or longer distances
  • irregularly shaped targets, including targets with cutouts - this injects a random element that does not belong in any event in which you expect an objective outcome
  • stages written to "challenge" a shooter's memory or marksmanship

Here's what I like:

• smaller targets up close or large targets at 5-8 yards
  • a mixture of good stage scenarios
  • down-range movement
  • well-maintained targets
  • well-bermed bays

Archived