SASS Wire Forum

Orange County Regulators

Texas Gator

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DON'T FORGET, JUST A FEW MORE DAYS TILL THE BIG SHOOT IN ORANGE, TEXAS. ALL STAGES PREPARED BY "POSSUM SKINNER", SO YOU KNOW IT'LL BE FUN AND DIFFERENT!!

YA'LL COME

DON'T FORGET, JUST A FEW MORE DAYS TILL THE BIG SHOOT IN ORANGE, TEXAS. ALL STAGES PREPARED BY "POSSUM SKINNER", SO YOU KNOW IT'LL BE FUN AND DIFFERENT!!

YA'LL COME

Jess as long as he didn't put that "shootin' yer rifle over yer shoulder while lookin' in the mirror" thing in..... :blink:

Jess as long as he didn't put that "shootin' yer rifle over yer shoulder while lookin' in the mirror" thing in..... :FlagAm:

Nothing over the shoulder..., but we are gonna do some really fun stuff.

Heard about a feller once that could throw his Bowie knife, then draw and fire before it hit the target and split the bullet on the blade. I haven't tried it yet with black powder. He-he

Possum

I had a few BP shotgun shells loaded today. I dont want to be left out.

Targets set, painted, last minute items done!! We're ready. Gonna be a hoot. Something about dynamite??!!!!!!

See ya'll there.

Well, Smokin' Lead is in the bag. Great fun had by all, with lots of good eats. Had a very good turnout, those that missed it, there's always next year. Today was such a good shoot, that next year should be fantastic. Thanks to all involved who helped put on such a great event. Met some new pards, new shooters, and of course all our old friends. Looking forward to next year.

Capt.Stephen D. Hill

Had a ball and eat to much. This was not my first shoot but was my first shoot to shoot gunfighter. Got 3 Ps would forget which gun to shoot.Shot 2 clean but also missed 3 with my sixguns on 2 stages but the misses were with my right hand,I guess I aim better with my off hand and pointed with my right hand, but it was a ball.Cant wait until next week.

It was also a great shoot because my grandson and my daughter,my grand daughter and my son in law all came.

Archived