SASS Wire Forum

Unlucky 13

I was doing so well with Auburn and Oregon.

13-13 and only in the 3rd quarter.

I want to look away, but I can't.

It is like a bad Hollywood movie playing over and over.

Make it go away, Daddy!

THANK YOU!

Was that rain I saw on the Telly?

Badg, ND v SC was quite the game. Oh for receivers with hands of flesh instead of stone on that last drive...

Let me know the cost of a baker's dozen dagnuts in your neck o' da woods and where to send the ducats.

The angels were weeping.....

Badg, ND v SC was quite the game. Oh for receivers with hands of flesh instead of stone on that last drive...

Let me know the cost of a baker's dozen dagnuts in your neck o' da woods and where to send the ducats.

The angels were weeping.....

It was a good game, but it gave me heart burn. I am too old for that kind of excitement.

How about your keep your ducats in your pocket and if and when I ever get to LA, we go

look up your friend with all the good pastries. I would like to meet a guy like that. I will even

buy the coffee.

How could Johnson have dropped that ball? Touchdown J must have been on our side. :rolleyes:

How are you gonna beat that?

RoJo, how could you? Ninety nine times out of a hundred he would have caught that ball and high stepped untouched into the end zone for the classic last second ND-SC finish. Not to be. <sob>

Until you come out here, I'll donate in your name to the Archdioceses of Los Angeles. Who, ironically enough, support the Teaching Sisters of Notre Dame; the Penguins who first occasioned me to despise the name of Notre Dame.

We'll get your bearclaw and have the owner tell us his story. He escaped from Pol Pot's Cambodian hell with only his family on his back. Now he's a thriving small business owner with big dreams for his family. Proudest day of his life was becoming a US citizen.

I had similar experiences with The Sisters of the Adorers of the Blood of Christ.

The predominate lesson that I learned from them was that a ruler was much more

than a device for measuring things. It could also measure your threshold of pain index.

Our Nuns somehow secreted a brass edged yardstick under their habits. Which were also rumored to conceal the P-08 Lugers they received when serving with the Waffen SS. And at least in one case: a Stg44.

Forty years later, my left hand knuckles still throb in the cold - or at the sight of a penguin.

:D:FlagAm: :FlagAm:

I am still trying to figure out why I didn't see Sister Claudia playing in the major leagues for the Yankees. She dominated the 7th and 8th grade baseball practice. She would hit the ball a country mile and then she didn't have to run the basis. Smart woman.

Archived