SASS Wire Forum

need website

Blood Washed SASS #79269

Hey Blood Washed:

I have all the eight-bits patterns saved as files & can e-mail them to you.

Cuff, Holster, Spur Strap, gunbelt, scabbard, derringer holster, doc holiday rig, ammo belt, badge holder, wrap, butt cover, mex holster, loading block case

Let me know which ones you want & send me yer e-mail address and I will send them to ya.

Happy Thanksgiving pard.

--Dawg

Hey Blood Washed:

I have all the eight-bits patterns saved as files & can e-mail them to you.

Cuff, Holster, Spur Strap, gunbelt, scabbard, derringer holster, doc holiday rig, ammo belt, badge holder, wrap, butt cover, mex holster, loading block case

Let me know which ones you want & send me yer e-mail address and I will send them to ya.

Happy Thanksgiving pard.

--Dawg

Thanks Prairie Dawg,

I'm lookin fer the write up and pattern fer the cuffs. My email is lallen@woodings.com

Thanks Pard,

Blood Washed

Patterns sent to Diablo Slim & Blood Washed

Any body else want 'em?

If so, send me yer e-mail address.

--Dawg

Our good pard Eightbits took down the leatherwork to build kitchen table gunsmith.

He lists a bunch of very detailed stories of how he has modified various shootin irons.

Do a search on ktgunsmith and I think you will get his site.

I think it would be nice if SASS had some leather patterns and guncart patterns.

But I doubt they will.

Best

CR

They are not organized but you can find some patterns over on the CAS leather boards. Many of the ones I have posted over the last couple of years or so have evolved a good bit beyond the posts but would still offer a starting point. On the assistance part, Eightbits peeks in over there occasionally and there are quite a few other talented pards there to help with yore projects, I know they come to my rescue frequently. One note, they now ask that all posts relate to western leather craft projects. http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/board,57.0.html

Anyone have that link available for the new Eighbits site?

I would like to have them, too, Prairie Dawg, e-mail to: farmall130@embarqmail.com. Thanks, LBL

• 1 month later...

Hey Dawg,

I appreciate your helpin out everybody on the Forums. Could I get you to send me the Eight bits patterns also?

I'm new to SASS and these forums. Thanks to everyone for the great info and advise.

Marshal Drillem SASS #88421

Alaska

Here is a related link by a pard we used to see on the WIRE regularly. http://leatherworker.net/SimmonsHolster.pdf Will Ghormley posted links to a beautiful series of in depth holster making instructions on the CAS Leather Forum. I think you will find some clickable direct links at the top of this page. http://www.willghormley-maker.com/

And don't forget to read some of Wills adventures like buiding a dugout canoe and beaver trappin.That canoe he did is amazing,if he ever sells it i'm gonna borrow bank money to buy it.Will G will blow ya away man.He is a great person too..Does awsome stuff! :):)

Archived