SASS Wire Forum

Korupt Karl in HOSPITAL--------Need Prayers

C.C. Moonshine

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lord God, I once agin come before you on belhalf of KK and his family and bus load of friends. Lord, my desire would be that you would touch him with your healing touch and restore him whole. If that is not in you will Lord I would beg you to give his dr.s wisdom and guidence to restore him. Give his family the comfort that only you can give, and give them rest. Lord, restore my friend, as i count him to be a true friend. I beseech these things from my heart in the name of Jesus the Savior, amen.

Karl, DON"T DO THAT! We need you , buddy. Get well soon and back into the saddle. Good to hear you're on the mend, keep it up!

CR

Prayers lifted up for you Pard and a speedy and complete recovery.

Ricochet Roy

Karl, jus want ta let yu no thit I think of you oft, I've been installing the granite and cutting wit yur saw.

here's hopin yur up and aound sune. :wacko:

Cheyenne

Prayers are definitely up for this AOL's pards, especially with the same name as my great, great uncle. Us hard headed Scandinavians have got to stick together.

Hey Karl,

I been a Prayin pard. Ya gottsta hurry N git better so me an you can go to a couple outa state shoots an whoopuponsome gunfigters. Heeheee, Don't make me hafta come see ya in my purple shirt you all gave me last month. Please don't!!!!

Love ya pard,

BloodWashed

If'n Karl is "smiling" at the nurses, you can bet he's also flirting with the nurses. Sounds like he's on his way to being his old self again.

Now he just needs an adult beverage and a good cigar to really speed his recovery along. :wacko:

Get well soon Karl. Your my favorite person to push around the poker table.

Prayers,

Gaslight

Hey Gaslight: I ain't tryin to stir the pot or nothin like that, but are you one of those fellers that plays cards with KK and is referred to as the 'Easy Money Posse'? :wacko:

Karl,

Hurry up and get better!

I want ta beat the butt ugly shirt off yer back on yer best day!

Don't make me wait too long!

Wyatt

Hey Wyatt, rumors comin down from Indiana say that on KK's worst day, some of you Seniors down in Florida still have trouble whoopin up on him. I think he's been takin lessons from some of them top notch GFer's up North. I ain't tryin to spread any bad rumors ya know. Just sayin......

Anyhow, I think I'm gona find the dernest YELLOW shirt in the world and give it to KK when he travels down this way next time. So ya better just get ya a good set of sunny glasses.

..........Widder

Hey Tony, it was probably God getting him for dropping my coat on the ground when I was getting ready to shoot the fort. Oh, no, wait, the coat was KK getting even with me for calling him B#@$h! Get better buddy! Been thinkin an prayin fer ya! I gotta yaller shirt!

Hi Karl

I just got out of the North Woods deer hunting. Elsie and I are real shocked to hear of your health problems.

We are praying for your complete recovery! We have some venison to cook up partner!! Get better soon. Elsie Rose & NBC

• 3 weeks later...

Archived