SASS Wire Forum

Korupt Karl in HOSPITAL--------Need Prayers

C.C. Moonshine

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the high points of my summer travels was meeting Korrupt Karl at Guns of August. He went out of his way to ensure the comfort of this poor traveling sonofagun in the doings there, and I hold him in high regard.

Please extend to him my prayers and best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

Sincerely,

Frederick Jackson Turner

Prayers on the way, get well soon partner.

John E. Law

Ima Pettifogger

&

Shotgun Bodean

I shot on Karl's posse at the last couple of Midwest Regionals and I gotta say that he is one interesting and funny guy, that deeply loves our sport, and people in general. I really hate this kind of news on the wire, but Karl is certainly on the prayer list for my wife and I. All the best pardner, with sincere hopes for a quick and complete recovery!

Man just read this and was in shock - Here's to a speedy recovery Karl - and leave the nurses alone so's they can do their job :unsure:

TL ;)

Turkey legs is right Karl you got to leave those nurses alone, there's too many of them for you to handle. Ol Short and I are so sad to hear your down right now. There's lots of shootn to do and we can't do it with out your crazy stuff goin on. Your the best and always concerned about others. Prays for you and lots of love. Ol Short and Two Sons

KK is a tuff ol bird. Lord I pray that you will be with KK and his family and be with the doctors to help heal him. He is a great man that ive dealt with off and on for few years. Heck of a nice guy to deal with. Wish you a speedy and safe recovery.

DC

Guest Chance Ramsay, SASS#18962

Prayers are with him and the family, get well soon partner. Your one great cowboy.

Chance, Chancey Lady & Dynamite Deed

Prayers up for a great guy and veteran. Karl you make cowboy shooting more fun for all. Get well soon pard.

Scotsman

I haven't been on the Wire in a while. I'm real sorry to hear about this!

As Karl told me: Gettin' old ain't for sissies.

Get well soon Karl and take care of yourself.

Man, after all these accolades now we may have to pray that the Good Lord will shrink his head back to normal..hehe

Get all better pard, I'm lookin forward to yu heden south!!!!!

They all missed u tuday at Miakka!

Cheyenne :unsure:

Holy cow Karl! Just got home and read this on the wire; sure hope you're feeling/doing better. Widder said we have to go to Oak Ridge this year so, you get better. Really sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope everything gets better for you real quick. I know, this getting old s+*t really sucks. Hang in there; talk soon.

Just heard Karl. You know how I feel, friend. Be sure to know what I'll be doing for days as we pray you back to health with the Lord's help. See ya in Florida soon, I'm counting on ya!

Archived