SASS Wire Forum

SOLD SOLD SOLD DON'T LOOK SOLD

Winchester 97 SN D264XXX

16 Ga. 28 Inch 2-3/4 chamber FULL CHOKE

MFG 1904

Fantastic condition! Looks like Never Been Fired condition or the best re-blue that I've ever seen.

Blue is clean and shiny!

Wood is 99% only due to a hairline crack that is probably due to age. Great shooter or collector.

Bore as shiny as new!!

Action seems tight as new. $549 plus $25 shipping. If you want free shipping, the price is $575.

http://www.use.com/Win_97_16_Ga_28inch_ec7...e927687461d?p=1]

BTT

Really nice.

btt

16 Guage shells are not hard to find and if you have an Academy Sports nearby - they almost always give great deals on cases of federal and fiochii.

IN Louisiana, Eastern Texas, Florida, and Virginia I have never had an issue finding them.

I love my 1897 16 Guage!

Mine is not as pretty it is great grand dad's gun - but she sure shoots sweet from time to time.

PR

BTT - for a beauty of a 1897!

16 Guage shells are not hard to find and if you have an Academy Sports nearby - they almost always give great deals on cases of federal and fiochii.

IN Louisiana, Eastern Texas, Florida, and Virginia I have never had an issue finding them.

I love my 1897 16 Guage!

Mine is not as pretty it is great grand dad's gun - but she sure shoots sweet from time to time.

PR

BTT - for a beauty of a 1897!

Thanks for the added info Pony Racer. My first shotgun was a 16 guage. I can still smell the smoke and oil from that one particular gun. I sure wish that I had not have traded it off some 50 years ago or so. I'd keep this one; but now I've got too many! Go figure. :wub:

A great shotgun to use in SASS. I have 5 of them, my son & myself use the W97 16ga all the time.

Can grab 4 shells at one time, fast reloads. I'm looking for a 1955 vintage, the year I was born.

A great looking gun, I'm thinking hard about it, will let know. If I pull the trigger. Thanks :wub:

DON TUCO

A great shotgun to use in SASS. I have 5 of them, my son & myself use the W97 16ga all the time.

Can grab 4 shells at one time, fast reloads. I'm looking for a 1955 vintage, the year I was born.

A great looking gun, I'm thinking hard about it, will let know. If I pull the trigger. Thanks :wub:

DON TUCO

I know what you mean about grabbing 4 shells Don. I have relatively large hands and fumble often when I try to grab four 12 gauge shells. (Of course, I blame it on the wind, Sun in my eyes, or arthritis.)

HRB :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
Winchester 97 SN D264XXX

MFG 1904

Fantastic condition! Looks like Never Been Fired condition or the best re-blue that I've ever seen.

Blue is clean and shiny!

Wood is 99% only due to a hairline crack that is probably due to age. Great shooter or collector.

Bore as shiny as new!!

Action seems tight as new. Asking $675 WITH FREE SHIPPING (within U.S. only) to a C&R or Dealer's FFL.

Will ship within 3 days of receipt of Postal Money Order and copy of FFL Dealer's or C&R License. Will ship to U.S. only. :P

Winchester 97 SN D264XXX

MFG 1904

Blue is clean and shiny!

Bore as shiny as new!!

Action seems tight as new. Asking $675 WITH FREE SHIPPING (within U.S. only) to a C&R or Dealer's FFL.

Will ship within 3 days of receipt of Postal Money Order and copy of FFL Dealer's or C&R License. Will ship to U.S. only. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived