SASS Wire Forum

Photos from COMIN' AT 'CHA

Guest Sugah

Great pictures,and lots of them.

WOW,when did you have time for anything else?????

thank you

cheyenne

Very nice pictures. Thanks. Enjoyed shooting with you, Buck and all the other folks on Posse 9. Great Posse/Great folks. Hope to shoot with ya all again next year.

P.S. Sugah, I have to agree with you, Posse 9 was tops.

Rio

6 Albums....... Enjoy!

Sugah & Buck D. Law

Album 1

Album 2

Album 3

Album 4

Album 5

Album 6

Thanks so much Sugah... lol.. Nozberrys was in there .. I miss him a lot.. and MiZ lily behavin too who taught me the fine art of ice cube summer time corsets.. lol.. Gosh, I miss their little smiles and laughs so much.. Thanks for the memories.. hugs Deja.

Hey Deja, I got a couple of Noz in my pics as well, just for you. We talked about you a bit as well :rolleyes:

Rumors I am sure it was all rumors.. lo... Okay, gotta know was it good or bad? lo.. Hugs.. thanks Grizzes.. Nozberrys is the bery. very best.. lol..

Rumors I am sure it was all rumors.. lo... Okay, gotta know was it good or bad? lo.. Hugs.. thanks Grizzes.. Nozberrys is the bery. very best.. lol..

I got to meet Noz too.

He speaks highly of you.

Made me want to meet you even more.

:->

I think we ate tacos that night...but it was so dark I'm really not sure.

Whatever it was....the company was good.

I got to meet Noz too.

He speaks highly of you.

Nozberrrys is one of the very best MO cowboys, and his wife is a sweetie.. I guess I could say I would aspire to be like them, but no one can do that.. lo, especially me and I am just fine with who I am and where I am in life. ..... Nozi is cool, and a true SASS brother... that is there for ya with his quiet gentle support, and watches out of ya, too... You gotta admire SASS men, they are so nice, so married (which I find so cool), and so cowboy.. lol... I will meet ya someday... my life is on the move all the time it seems.. lol.. Hugs to ya.. and yours... Deja. And keep pulling the trigger.. cuz it is so much fun.. lol

Thanks, Sugah...I have a new title for ya. The Official Photographer of the Dooley Gang, Badlands Bar 3, and Comin' At Cha. (OPDGBB3CAC for short) :rolleyes:

Honey B. (Still looking) Graceful

+ 1 Great pictures

" SLIM "

I got to meet Noz too.

He speaks highly of you.

Yup, It was tacos. and gooooood stuff. It's a wonder we all didn't die tho. All of the tacos, strawberry cake, nut bread, Irish whiskey, margaritas, and wine. Shoulda killed us.

Deja vous, I guess I am pretty solidly married. Be 50 years in June.

AND SUGAH, PICTURES ARE GREAT!!!!

I can't think of anything better to say about the photos that hasn't been said.

I've been to several CAC's and this had to be the best. And this years posse (number 9) was the best I've ever been on.

Buck and Sugah helped a lot to make it special for me. And now we get all these great photos to remember the great time we had.

Thanks to everyone on #9 for making so good.

Hope to see all of you again and get to shoot with you.

Ben Scalped :D:D

As always, SUPERB JOB SUGAH!!! You always provide a wonderful, true to life perspective with your photos. Fannie Kicker wishes ya'll were closer so we could hire you for our sons wedding reception in December. Always enjoy seein you and Buck.

Yup, It was tacos. and gooooood stuff. It's a wonder we all didn't die tho. All of the tacos, strawberry cake, nut bread, Irish whiskey, margaritas, and wine. Shoulda killed us.

Deja vous, I guess I am pretty solidly married. Be 50 years in June.

AND SUGAH, PICTURES ARE GREAT!!!!

Hey I didn't get any Irish Whiskey

Maybe next year

Finally got a chance to look at all of them. I agree, when did you have time to shoot? They are great as usual. Thank you so much for the great memories caught by your camera.

Sugah I have to agree with Honey. Absolutly great pictures. Hope to posse with you and Buck again nest year but probally won't be that lucky again. Doc

Hey I didn't get any Irish Whiskey

Maybe next year

Your fault! It was on the table and was offered. There was still a couple of shots left in the bottle when we all left for the big barn.

Did you remember that we had tacos with Mack in 2009 and you were there then? I guess we just didn't exchange aliases at that time.

Your fault! It was on the table and was offered. There was still a couple of shots left in the bottle when we all left for the big barn.

Did you remember that we had tacos with Mack in 2009 and you were there then? I guess we just didn't exchange aliases at that time.

You must have me confused with some other blond.

I don't remember tacos at CAC until this year.

We were parked next to Richard and Linda but we didn't eat with them...at least I don't think we did.

You are absolutely correct about me not getting any whiskey. It was offered.

I guess I was just afraid I couldn't handle it.

Sugah!

Thanks for takin' all those photos!

Is there a way that I can download just a few of them (the ones with me in them...)?

I tried using your setup, but all that I can do is print them (and not save them).

Thanks,

Willie

BTW, I have two photos of your magnificient Model '66 that I can trade ya...

Sugah!

Thanks for takin' all those photos!

Is there a way that I can download just a few of them (the ones with me in them...)?

I tried using your setup, but all that I can do is print them (and not save them).

Thanks,

Willie

BTW, I have two photos of your magnificient Model '66 that I can trade ya...

PM me with your email address and I'll send you the original files.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived