SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

Who's counting days? Its down to hours at my end. :) MT

You maybe want to get them Gorillas re-threaded, or capped. At least vulcanized.

I actually dug those things out of the closet yesterday and gave them a test run. They still work good. I have the 2nd dutch oven in my possession. I'm ready.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The steer has been to the meat processor. The brisket looked mighty fine to me. Has been hickory smoked and is in the frig now. Will go shoot Ruckus in the Nations this week. Return Sunday evening, get friend of ours to slice it, then re-smoke with fruit woods on Monday... and into the freezer it goes, until Wednesday before Ambush...

Well OKB,

We know we are going to have MEAT at Ambush this year.

If any of you are interested I found a local man that will do picture cards. Here is a sample. Don't let it scare you. $64 + shipping for 500

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/CHEROKEECHARLIE.jpg

Charlie, my Miss Carole wants to know who the handsome devil is that stood in for your picture!!! :P:lol::P:lol:

I must have broken a rule. They dumped the picture. Ooops Sorry BH. I didn't know.

Well OKB,

We know we are going to have MEAT at Ambush this year.

If any of you are interested I found a local man that will do picture cards. Here is a sample. Don't let it scare you. $64 + shipping for 500

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/CHEROKEECHARLIE.jpg

I printed that picture.

Well, now I got sumpin to skeer little kids, crows and burglars with. ;):) :)

Knifemaker? Wild fires down in Texas is stirrin up everything! Good to know your still out there pard. Be better to see ya'll roll into Ambush if nuttin but to visit.

Sides, I bet ya couldn't make ol' BW blush with sum them sweet tater stories! :lol::lol:

That weather feller round here don't know if he's washin or hanging out. Why we had cool weather, then warm weather, rains a comin and then it ain't. Thinkin bout just gettin me a weather rock and do my own forecasting. :P

If I can find some one to post the picture of the sweet potato posse you will get a big kick out of it.

Lord, help me I have one wanting to blue or black ball me and another wanting to post some doctored up pictures. Well with friends as this what is one to do? I'll think of something.

Now, where is that pic of Knife Maker's other side (dress that is) :wacko:

Knifemaker I am not allowed to make copies of mu Ju-card. You of all people know that.

Today's high low 70's with north wind. Who knows what it will be in two weeks.

MT,

It is all shot sitting with support. Won it or Buy it. Just purchace the $15.00 ticket and shoot all you want.

Quigley: Ammo rule:each person may shoot their own ammo or you can supply. Shooter's choice. No hyper ammo.

MT,

It is all shot sitting with support. Won it or Buy it. Just purchace the $15.00 ticket and shoot all you want.

Quigley: Ammo rule:each person may shoot their own ammo or you can supply. Shooter's choice. No hyper ammo.

How many bricks can one go through? :) :) I'll be okay shooting it, its seeing the consarn things in my sights, being so close. MT

I agree Quigley. Good move. Have you got the bench made yet? No rush!

I agree Quigley. Good move. Have you got the bench made yet? No rush!

You got both AQ AND me building you a bench? Slave driver :angry:

The one you asked me to build is cut out and awaiting transportation to and assembly at the range. All except the seat...I figured we'd use a folding chair for that. :)

The one you asked me to build is cut out and awaiting transportation to and assembly at the range. All except the seat...I figured we'd use a folding chair for that. :)

LM, you gotta watch ole CC, he's a gamer and WILL take your money. If'n you let him bring the chair he'll pack in Bertha's chair and the only one who'll fit that chair is some narrow rear ended pard. You'd better supply the chair....just sayin' :)

LM, you gotta watch ole CC, he's a gamer and WILL take your money. If'n you let him bring the chair he'll pack in Bertha's chair and the only one who'll fit that chair is some narrow rear ended pard. You'd better supply the chair....just sayin' :)

KK,

Now I know you are not accusing me of having a "narrow rear end". :lol: :lol: :lol:

LM,

If there is anyone person that can be counted on it's you. I knew it would get done. Thank you so much. This is going to be an exciting side match. Talk it up. I might even give some 2nd place prizes if we have enough entries.

Quigley, you are supplying the trophies aren't you? I am furnishing the prizes.

How's about a Lazy Boy? Might be buying a lot of chances, want to get comfortable. :) MT

MT,

You might shoot one or more toes off in the supine position. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have ample buttocks to hold up my pistols up thank you. :huh:

I have ample buttocks to hold up my pistols up thank you. :huh:

BLB said you had way more than ya needed CC! I'ma thinkin yur gonna hafta tell Bertha not to hold back on him this year!

Well, I just got home from working at the range today. I think it looks better than ever. We had a great work crew today and a big THANK YOU to all who showed up and contributed to the effort of putting on the best state match with fun included. If you haven't signed up you should. If you can't make it..........then you are missing a great match. We are having something for everybody, night shooting, black powder shooting, side matches, costume contests, midget wrestling, food, vendors, camping, fun and of course the infamous Blue Wolf with his sidkick Lickskillet Charlie and the Lickskillet chicks. Who could ask for more? Who would want more? Who could handle anymore? I don't know. Y'all have a good night.

Blue Wolf B)

Knife Maker, Whats Blue Wolf trying to do pay you off with bribe money to keep ya out of Alabama? Well it ain't gonna werk,we'll take up a collection for ya to come up here an put a whoppin on ol Sweet Tater Britches. WE need us a good feud going on.BTW i think he changed his following to the Blue Duckettes now. LSC

Just got in from werk day at the range getting last minute things ready for AMBUSH.Could't have said it any better than BW,Things are looking great.Thanks to all who helped out today.BW sidekick HUH! My Lickskillet Chicks gonna whup yore Blue duck Chicks. HE HE HE LSC

Knifemaker,

Is it anything to the rumor that you are going to show up dressed as a female B-Western Lady deulist shooter?

OH, With a moustache!

:lol::lol::lol::o:D:P

lickskillet e mail me your address and I will send you a copy of the tator posse. you can blow it up and post in the appropate place for all to see. at least he put the tator in front not in the back. (after we told him) agb1 @flash.net

Now y'all are asking fer it.......................as soon as I figure out what it is :ph34r:

Archived