SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...I've been reloadin' shotshells for Ms. Mary Matilda...

...then I rearranged my reloadin' bench...

...still gotta do 'bout 200 shotshells for meownself...

CC - how is Miss Carol doing? My Miss Carole wanted to know and said I was falling down on the job for not askin'! ;)<_<

Prayers continue for the both of you, Pard.

Bama-Miss Carol is holding on. Tues. she sees the Dr. again but she is going to seek another opinion or seek better treatment. What she is getting isn't working.

Thanks for asking and I do hope that all is well with you and your Miss Carole.

Looked at covered trailers today. Had no idea that they were more valueable than gold. Geezzzz!!!! :o

Reckon AMC must be gettin us in the mood for Ambush. Been showing Lonesome Dove all evening. I got to get to bed soon cause we is shootin tomorrow.

Hate it when I yawn and shoot at the same time. :wacko:

...gotta load up my shotshells for Ruckus and Ambush tomorrow after Church...

CC's rules for his match are just fine. Study em and then go practice! Ya only get one try at the I won it!!! :P

The picture below is what you will be facing in the CC 22 sidematch at Ambush for 2011. 50 yds. iron sights. Practice--practice-practice.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/DSC04791-1.jpg

CC, I'm ready fer ya this year. Do you need me to come over and drive your camper? Was planning on shooting yesterday and maybe get a posse list but tore a couple of stiches and couldn't stop the bleeding. How many people for the Thursday posse 1 get togeather buying my stuff this week. Will call you tonight when I get home from work.

I don't know how many yet.

Roll call-- Let's have a head count.

l. Cherokee Charlie

Well I got to do a lil' crawfishin here. Think I posted that the Wild Bunch mini match would be included in the regular side match fee. I was corrected on that yesterday(whupped, beat, stomped and chasstised :P ). Seems I let my mouth run without engaging my brain. :P

Regular side matches are $1 dollar each or $15 bucks unlimited. The Wild Bunch 5 stage mini match and the 4 stage Black powder are $10 bucks each. Sorry bout the confusion but it's the state I live in. :wacko:

Well I got to do a lil' crawfishin here. Think I posted that the Wild Bunch mini match would be included in the regular side match fee. I was corrected on that yesterday(whupped, beat, stomped and chasstised :P ). Seems I let my mouth run without engaging my brain. :P

Regular side matches are $1 dollar each or $15 bucks unlimited. The Wild Bunch 5 stage mini match and the 4 stage Black powder are $10 bucks each. Sorry bout the confusion but it's the state I live in. :wacko:

And thats a bargain at those prices, thats 1/2 what most other charge. Ambush is one of the few places I shoot side matches because of the low cost to have such fun. Its like the nickle candy bar returned. :) MT

Andrew, is the Black powder match on Thursday or Friday?

Might be a good idea to hold BP matches at night. That way BP won't obscure the targets with all that smoke. MT

The black powder mini match is Friday morning. The contestants will just have to put up with obscured targets. ;)

We're having not one, but TWO night shoots...one Thursday night and one Friday night. :) :)

The black powder mini match is Friday morning. The contestants will just have to put up with obscured targets. ;)

We're having not one, but TWO night shoots...one Thursday night and one Friday night. :) :)

Oh, man--those night matches are some fun. Loved last years. I think I mighta hit a target or two, but it's hard to tell in the dark with earplugs. I sure am getting excited about the upcoming Alabama match.

Cassalong Hopidy

If'n yer shootin' the evil black at night you ain't gotta hit, with all the weather in the air the spotters kant see no way.

Sweet!! wished we could make it. Things just ain't w*rking out this year agin!!

R3B

R3B I just don't think I can stand another of life's disappointments. I am so sorry ya'll can't make it. It just won't be the same without the two of you and Flint and Miss Maggie. Gonna miss ya.

CC

MT,

That was a telephoto lens shot at 50 yds. Just picture the little chicken as a june bug and you will have the correct sight picture. :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, I said June bug.

How-sum-ever I do have a game where we shoot paint balls off of golf tees at 50 yards. No, you cannot shoot the golf tee.

Shooting golf balls with a .22 used to be one of my more enjoyable past times before I found CAS. Shot one with a .308 one time...don't think it's come down yet. <_<

Have any of you tried shooting paint balls off the tees at 50 yds without touching the tees? Well, you should. It's a hoot.

Is the posse 1 get togeather Wednesday or thursday night?? I'm suffering from sometimers desease.

Is the posse 1 get togeather Wednesday or thursday night?? I'm suffering from sometimers desease.

Wednesday evening for the brisket.

Grizz,

Scopes are permitted in the paintball game. Heck, I couldn'e see them either.

HTF,

As OKB stated it is on Wednesday night. We can still party on Thursday night. I see nothing wrong with it. Do you? :lol::lol::lol:

We interrupt this thread for the following public service announcement:

Thought I'd mention. Big door prize at Ambush this year will be a brand new Dillon RL 550B. Given away at the banquet. Must be present to win.

We now continue with the regularly scheduled drivel...

Big door prize at Ambush this year will be a brand new Dillon RL 550B. Given away at the banquet. Must be present to win.

Now that there's wut I kaul a sho nuff door prize! Shore wud look gud bolted to ma reloadin' banch!

We interrupt this thread for the following public service announcement:

Thought I'd mention. Big door prize at Ambush this year will be a brand new Dillon RL 550B. Given away at the banquet. Must be present to win.

We now continue with the regularly scheduled drivel...

I heard that a shooter from Indian Territory had won it. <_<

Archived