SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well..............It's ............................Uh.......................it was those ponies that broke me up and caused it. I may not be as good as I once was but I am as good once as I ever was. Just not today :unsure: Besides I am too light for heavy work and too heavy for light work. I guess I'm down to riding fence. B)

CC,

A plan won't work haven't you heard if you want to make God laugh just tell him your plan. :D

CC.BTW ya know Quigley has got that leetle itty-bitty camper trailer out back of the pavillion,wonder iff'n he'd let ya use it as the Middget head quarters.It's small enough for em all to fit in. LSC

I don't know about Quigley's midget motel back behind the pavillion as headquarters. Tell you what though, whilst I was a shootin at the Cherokee Cowboys shoot this weekend, with stages written by the ill natured Badlands Bob, guess wat I seen over by da registration hut. Parked out there beside it was none other than ole' CC's wee wrassler's wagon....eh mobile midget motel...eh itty bitty bootie boudoire...eh mobile cowboy bunkhouse...his camper. Man it would be a GREAT headquarters for Bertha's gurlz and they might even let ole' CC stay with them iffn' he don't bring along his SeeAlice medication. Charlie mentioned something about having to use a leg pump a few times a day. I'm guess that SeeAlice medication is what he meant....guess that keeps his leg pumped up.

And that's all the ole CC has allowed me to see...said he had a few other "special" things up his sleeve that he'd fling on us when we get there....can't hardly wait! Ole CC's gonna Ambush us at Ambush!

Well he77's bells she stomped me too but I wuzzen't willin' ta let her do it to me three times like ole' Quigley did.

Ya know sumpin', CC? I do think Quigley actually enjoyed that stompin', elsewise, why go back and have it happen again and again? :blink:

Ill natured? Wait till you see what I come up with next month. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

Let me think....Texas Stars.....Double skeet Poppers.....

What is buried in the back of the trailer here? Hmmmm. I've never seen that before.

I'll come up with something just for you Kajun.

KK,

BLB was a nice guy until he became a shoot coordinator. Don't push his button. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wuz just funnin! :)

KK,

BLB was a nice guy until he became a shoot coordinator.

"Coordinator?" I talked to BLB's wife whilst she was keeping the times during the shoot on Saturday and she said she saw BLB muttering to himself while he was writing the stages. Said he had on some kind of metal Viking helmet with horns it and he was wearing his shiny gorilla shoes and had on his world champeen midget wrasslin belt. I guess that get up inspires him to more brilliant stage writin' and shoot coordinatin.' No telling what that ill natured, evil minded, gorilla shoe wearin', midget tossin' "coordinator" will come up with next month. Probably make me shoot from inside the trailer!!

I am in his employ so all I have to say about Bob is---he cooks a mean cobbler :D:D:lol::lol::P .

I am in his employ so all I have to say about Bob is---he cooks a mean cobbler :D:D:lol::lol::P .

...wit icecream????? <_<

Sounds like ya might be sucking up there, CC. Wanting a cobbler huh? Well I hope it has spinach in it for your strength...................Going to need it againist these pygmies LSC found. They're a little taller than the midgets and more go-rilla feeted.

Almost forgot, LSC went and picked the corn the other day for the corn on the cob. I went over to help shuck it. Well the shucks fell right off they had dried out just right LSC said. Anyway when I left he had his wood glue out gluing the kernels back in that fell out of the cobs. He was saying something about he might should have just volunteered cream style corn. Anyway I gotta run this gallon glue over to him..........He ran out..........I tried to tell him the glue would go farther if you add some water to it. I better give ya this little secret in case the corn is a little hard........ put it in a pan over the fire that might sof'n it up some. Well I hear tell that's an old indian trick.

Gotta go...............

Blue Wolf,

You a-maize me!

:mellow: (do you think he will understand?) :lol::lol::lol:

So far the agenda for "Ambush" is eating, drinking, telling Tall Tales and naked midget wresslin. Anything we're forgetting? MT

BB, I'm hearing that you may want to be on even keel with the naked midgets this year, and considering just wearing gorrilla shoes only???

So far the agenda for "Ambush" is eating, drinking, telling Tall Tales and naked midget wresslin. Anything we're forgetting? MT

BB, I'm hearing that you may want to be on even keel with the naked midgets this year, and considering just wearing gorrilla shoes only???

I hear there's gonna be a shootin' match er two sometime that week. Perhaps some of us should check that rumor out :rolleyes:

I don't reckon I went 3 times to get whupped. She just kep sneaking up on me! :wacko:

Now ya'll ain't gonna use my camper as no midget brothel! I figure ya got to draw a line sumwhere and a midget brothel out of my camper is it! Sides, I got to have my beauty rest. :P

I don't reckon I went 3 times to get whupped. She just kep sneaking up on me! :wacko:

Now ya'll ain't gonna use my camper as no midget brothel! I figure ya got to draw a line sumwhere and a midget brothel out of my camper is it! Sides, I got to have my beauty rest. :P

I can see it now, "Quigley's Ambush Red Light District". MT

I got the Dutch ovens all clean and oiled up. I think I'll wait to get the ice cream in Scottsboro. It makes a mess rolling around in the back of the truck. I also got my gorilla shoes ready for the cookin' event. I can't cook without the proper footware.

Quigley better be careful Entising a midget for indecent purposes. I hear that's a serious offence in Alabama, unless of course, you are related to said midget.

I hear there's gonna be a shootin' match er two sometime that week. Perhaps some of us should check that rumor out :rolleyes:

Yep, there is gonna be one I know of and that's CC's 22 sidematch. Lever Action or pump action 22 only. 50 yards. 8 targets. They will be painted frequently this year so that they can be seen. Practice up boys. You could win a Caddy. There will be an "I won it" award and the coveted "I bought it" award. So buy plenty of tickets. The money goes to a good cause.

Yep, there is gonna be one I know of and that's CC's 22 sidematch. Lever Action or pump action 22 only. 50 yards. 8 targets. They will be painted frequently this year so that they can be seen. Practice up boys. You could win a Caddy. There will be an "I won it" award and the coveted "I bought it" award. So buy plenty of tickets. The money goes to a good cause.

So CC, what day will this 22 sidematch happen and what's the good cause?

I'ma tryin' ta get ma skeduuule together and this sounds like fun...but if'n this money is to be used for sum ill-reputable perposes, like replacement gorilla shoes for BLB after he stains his up whilest cookin' the cobblers or new thongs for da wrasslin gurlz I mite hafta pass!!

So CC, what day will this 22 sidematch happen and what's the good cause?

I'ma tryin' ta get ma skeduuule together and this sounds like fun...but if'n this money is to be used for sum ill-reputable perposes, like replacement gorilla shoes for BLB after he stains his up whilest cookin' the cobblers or new thongs for da wrasslin gurlz I mite hafta pass!!

BLB said all he's wearin this season, is gorilla shoes. Doesn't want no thong, or other article being used by one of the midgets as a hold. So BLB will be bare wrassslin. :) MT

CC, I got the Marlin 39awl 22 rifle with half round and half octagional barrell. Will let you see it in about 28 days.

CC, I got the Marlin 39awl 22 rifle with half round and half octagional barrell. Will let you see it in about 28 days.

Thanks to the consideration of ole MT I am in the process of getting a Marlin lever action 22 myowndangself!! :)

BLB said all he's wearin this season, is gorilla shoes. Doesn't want no thong, or other article being used by one of the midgets as a hold. So BLB will be bare wrassslin. :) MT

AAAHHHHHHH..my eyes!!!! :wacko::blink::wacko::blink:

KK,

I think the side matches are on Thursday. The funds go to the Boy Scouts (I think) These funds might go to the NAR for club improvements. I get confused. My job is to get people excited and mad enough to come out and shoot my side match and try to beat me. (it ain't hard to do)

HTF--I have never seen one of those rifles---wanna sell it?

Hey Quigley_____how much did the 22 side match take in last year? We have to know so that we can beat it this year.

One of my prize possessions is that big knife I won off of CC beating him at his own game 2 year ago. It don't happen very often cause CC is purdy good with them little rimfire bullets. But when it does happen, you have a trophy worth keeping.

Archived