SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

...and I've been practicing on getting there too!!!! It's a lofty goal for sure, but it is achieveable!!!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes my left hand forgets who's in charge. When that happens, it's an ugly thing to behold.

For me, it's usually better if something besides my mind is in charge <_<:blink: The hands do pretty good work on their own...but it gets ugly when I try to think it through. :unsure:

...thinkin' whut through????? ...eatin' or whut time to get up???????? <_<

For me, it's usually better if something besides my mind is in charge <_<:blink: The hands do pretty good work on their own...but it gets ugly when I try to think it through. :unsure:

Maybe that's my problem. I'm trying to use my thinker and my hands at the same time. I should just let go and let the Force guide me.

...ya'll gotta remember to take time to smell the flowers along the way....

Over BP smoke, and haze? :) :) We got some awsome BP shooters that can put the fear of the darkside into you. :) MT

...well maybe some folks, but I put my BP and Col. J. Marks up against anybody....

BLB I hope you are talking about the Po-lice force-huh?

Is they any other kind of force?

When ya'll get a chance go over to the Arts section and look at my last post with the pics I posted-----very interesting project.

Now Quigley, at what age did you discover that you could shoot with what hand? I am functionally right handed and I shoot handguns right handed but left eyed and I shoot long guns left handed because I am right eyed dominant but I have a blind spot in the middle of my right eye and I can't see what I am looking directly at. Isn't that easy to understand?

What BLB is simply saying is he shoots with a gun in each hand. He will not divulge his secret with his eyes. I personally think he is a Cyclop and when his back is turned and he is ready to shoot he uncovers the eye in the middle. Fess up Bob!!!!

I'm just freshly back from the shoot up in Andersonville, S.C. where I once again demonstrated how much room for improvement there is. My times were good but my accuracy with the usual suspect (left hand) was lacking. It might be time for some remedial p p p p practice sessions.

At least you were out shooting. I was doing honey dews (do's) all day at the house with Miss Carol barking orders all day.

I spent yesterday shooting at the little club we're starting up and learning that just because I wrote it doesn't mean I'll remember how it's suppose to be shot! :wacko:

I spent yesterday shooting at the little club we're starting up and learning that just because I wrote it doesn't mean I'll remember how it's suppose to be shot! :wacko:

I feel your pain. I wrote the stages for Cherokee last month and got 2 procedurals on my own stages. And they were pretty easy stages.

I just put a butt cover on my Browning BLR so it won't slip off my shoulder.

You might call it that, MT. We need more pics from you on the man cave. How is BJ's shoulder coming along? Will she be shooting by Ambush?

LM,

I am surprised that you didn't break the one second mark in the 22 competition last week. A person who can shoot three targets 5 times in one second is one bada$$ in my opinion. I would not want to get in a real gunfight with them, nosirreeabob.

My plans are still yes. SDD had an accident and hurt his knee and I have been sick since Sat. with a virus but we are gonna be well and on the road to Ala. come April 2nd. Trying to get a crowd to come but haven't gotten any committments yet. Still trying.

LM,

I am surprised that you didn't break the one second mark in the 22 competition last week. A person who can shoot three targets 5 times in one second is one bada$$ in my opinion. I would not want to get in a real gunfight with them, nosirreeabob.

Don't know if I can do it or not, but I wasn't there CC. Had other commitments that interfered with my play time.

I think I am gonna try it on Thurs. if I am well enough.

You might call it that, MT. We need more pics from you on the man cave. How is BJ's shoulder coming along? Will she be shooting by Ambush?

I posted more pics on the Hideout forum, here's a peek. MT

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z72/marshaltroop/SDC11325.jpg

Had other commitments that interfered with my play time.

I really hate when that happens.

The weather has broken here in Jawja and it's beautiful. I've come down with Spring fever just gave myself the day off tomorrow. I've been working 5 days in a row for the last 3 weeks and I need a mental health day.

I really hate when that happens.

The weather has broken here in Jawja and it's beautiful. I've come down with Spring fever just gave myself the day off tomorrow. I've been working 5 days in a row for the last 3 weeks and I need a mental health day.

Yeah, me too. I shoot IDPA with a local group sometimes. For the next two months, the shooting schedule is neatly interrupted by council meetings, which I'm required to attend.

I'd take one of them mental health days myself, if it gets slow enough that I won't just get called right back in. <_<

...priorities...

...too many options...

...w**kin' fer a livin' ain't all it's knocked up to be... <_<

...we're still using the trickle down monies from guess who administration....

Archived