SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

Now BLB you have no excuse. We need to make a trip over to Ala. to shoot the 22 shoot and we need to go back in July to shoot the Ruger Steel Challenge. While we are over there we can stay over and shoot the cowboy shoot on Sunday. Let's take a crowd with us. March 5th is a good date. How about it????????

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now BLB you have no excuse. We need to make a trip over to Ala. to shoot the 22 shoot and we need to go back in July to shoot the Ruger Steel Challenge. While we are over there we can stay over and shoot the cowboy shoot on Sunday. Let's take a crowd with us. March 5th is a good date. How about it????????

It sounds like CC is trying to corrupt BLB.... ...going off and shooting like that!!!!

...we have a match tomorrow morning...

Charlie, If you can make it 3/5 that would be fantastic! I will pay for your shoot!

...whut 'bout gas money?????

The way it is rising today, I am not sure I can make it to the range :angry: The rest of the story is Charlie has a pretty pair of Single Sixes, I have been dreaming about getting my hands on :wub:

We ain't talkin'. But April 3-5 is a go for me BLB. I will put in on the calender. BKC it's a deal.

CC, I happen to have a new in box Henry golden boy and a set of the SASS Rugers for sale if you know anyone over that way that might want them.

HTF---I PM'd you. Hey BLB. The days of trading corn and chickens for guns has long since passed. Where have you been? I will talk to you about that tomorrow. :lol:

I'ts easier than that now. You just hand them a piece of plastic and fill out a form and you have another gun. They even give the plastic back to you so you can use it again. It's a great world we live in.

I'ts easier than that now. You just hand them a piece of plastic and fill out a form and you have another gun. They even give the plastic back to you so you can use it again. It's a great world we live in.

Who would have ever thought that plastic would be more valuable plastic then iron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MT

• 2 weeks later...

Found this way over on page 5.

Listen up!!!!!Go to the North Alabama Regulators 22 webpage. The applications for the Ruger steel challenge are up and running for July 16th. There is also a video on there about the challenge. Let's all meet in Alabama.

Found this way over on page 5.

Listen up!!!!!Go to the North Alabama Regulators 22 webpage. The applications for the Ruger steel challenge are up and running for July 16th. There is also a video on there about the challenge. Let's all meet in Alabama.

Wish I could come-up. MT

I think I might be able to go to this new fangled Ruger Rimfire match. Of course, I'll be shooting the Cowboy catagory with my Single Sixes and my Marlin rifle. I read the rule book and it didn't say nothing about shooting this Gunfighter style. Maybe they haven't fully evolved yet.

Whoooo Hooooo. I ran this by Committee and she said we could go. It's time to start practicing just as soon as I get my pistols back from Hoglegg. They's gettin matching tune-ups.

...gamer!!

oh!he's a gamer allright. I have seen him in action. But--------when he gets both guns going in both hands -------he forgets :lol::lol::lol: .

oh!he's a gamer allright. I have seen him in action. But--------when he gets both guns going in both hands -------he forgets :lol::lol::lol: .

Sometimes my left hand forgets who's in charge. When that happens, it's an ugly thing to behold.

...ugly? I'm shooting for that last place position...

Hehehehehehe!!!

Archived