SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

Guest sawyer#34250

Long time no talk on Wire or Saloon. First and most important--Get well quick, Miss Blue Jeans, we are all pulling for your quick and complete recovery. Let's start a protest and gather in large groups around the country with signs that say no more winter!!!

Shaquille O'Neal came out of his house this morning, saw his shadow and ran back inside. Damn--six more weeks of basketball!

Ya'll have fun!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Sawyer!!!!

Just got in from my 3 1/2 hours of clearing snow sufficiently to drive down our road....

...had the road drivable from the 14" snow and then the 5" one yesterday with winds drifting it again put about 10" - 15" back in the road I'd just finished clearing out....

...such is life in Indian Territory!!!!

I think I would move!

...well, I do have a suggestion what AG can do with his global warming theory..... <_<

were the sun don't shine------------------------

...that'll 'bout do it!!!!! <_<

Well, I asked Brisket what she wanted for Valentine's Day. I'm thinking candy, flowers, dinner. Nope, A pressure washer she says. A pressure washer? Yep, a pressure washer. OOOOK. Brisket gets what she wants :wub: . She spent the afternoon playing with her new pressure washer. Everything we own is clean but wet. :D

Well, I asked Brisket what she wanted for Valentine's Day. I'm thinking candy, flowers, dinner. Nope, A pressure washer she says. A pressure washer? Yep, a pressure washer. OOOOK. Brisket gets what she wants :wub: . She spent the afternoon playing with her new pressure washer. Everything we own is clean but wet. :D

Stay Away Faye wanted 10 bags of topsoil for Valentine's day. So off to Lowes we went. She's happy, I got to go shooting this afternoon...win-win situation :D

Miss Carol wanted to take a friend of ours to dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day. Our friend has terminal brain cancer and she probably won't be with us next Valentine's Day. I didn't intend to interject a sad note here. It's a true celebration. We have had her for a dear friend for over 10 years and God has blessed us. Am I a lucky man? You bet. I have Miss Carol.

To all you lovely ladies out there:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Just heard that the theme for Ambush is Lonesome Dove. Should be loads of fun. CC our posse needs to come up with something from the Lonesome Dove theme. I'm thinking instead of midget wrestling there were a couple of pigs in the movie. Just thinking again, I know I weaken the nation every time I do that. Everyone have a good week-end.

Just heard that the theme for Ambush is Lonesome Dove. Should be loads of fun. CC our posse needs to come up with something from the Lonesome Dove theme. I'm thinking instead of midget wrestling there were a couple of pigs in the movie. Just thinking again, I know I weaken the nation every time I do that. Everyone have a good week-end.

A nude pig wrassling, all greased up. I bet Bob will do it! You think? :) MT

WE DON'T RENT PIGS

BUT WE WILL WRESSLE THEM

PIN A PIG

WIN BIG

...goin' shootin' in the morning...

...will give the pig thing some thought then...

...not a lot of thought mind you!!!!! <_<

...when does a pig become a hog?????

...is there a rule?

Yep. A pig becomes a hog when the pig become sexually mature...you hadda ask, didn't ya :rolleyes::blink:

Another definition is when the pig attains a weight of over 120 pounds...don't know who decided on that... ;)

...so, the pig (<120 pounds) wrestling; does the contestant have a weight limit as well...

That lets me out on both counts. :D:P

Lawman Mark sure is well versed. Wonder who squealled on him? :):) MT

My Vocational Agriculture teacher...4 years in high school. Yep...I'm a city dweller who can tell a Duroc from a Hampshire :o

Thank you, Brenton Grinder. You did a good job teaching. :)

...so, the pig (<120 pounds) wrestling; does the contestant have a weight limit as well...

None we could enforce without disqualifying the whole group <_<:unsure:

My Vocational Agriculture teacher...4 years in high school. Yep...I'm a city dweller who can tell a Duroc from a Hampshire :o

Thank you, Brenton Grinder. You did a good job teaching. :)

FFA (Ag. class),and shop were 2 of my favorite subjects in High School, wonder with sharp objects, soldering guns (OOOOOOPS wonder if you can say soldering "GUN" today in school?). MT

...too bad we're teaching kids to be undisciplined, unlearned, and unprepared...

...put hay out for the cows (gotta our first calf) and gave them protein cubes; got the dishes washed (Ms. Mary Matilda and her mom are in Huntsville Alabama with kids & grandkids); just finished up cleaning my guns from our shoot Saturday (got another shoot coming up on Wednesday); and now for some lunch....

I've been trying to talk Rubeduex out of his Ruger single six 3 screw for the past 4 months. I've got one just like it and I need a pair. And while Rubeduex is sympathetic to my pain, he won't part with nothin. :wacko: So I resolved myself to search farther afield. I went to the gun show last weekend and found one. A perfect match. Life is good. :D

I've been trying to talk Rubeduex out of his Ruger single six 3 screw for the past 4 months. I've got one just like it and I need a pair. And while Rubeduex is sympathetic to my pain, he won't part with nothin. :wacko: So I resolved myself to search farther afield. I went to the gun show last weekend and found one. A perfect match. Life is good. :D

I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived