SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...MT, one of these days you gotta break down and turn loose of that rat hole money and get one of them new fangled beds with metal springs in the mattress.... <_<

I bought some of that bubble wrap to put under her horse blanket, (for her comfort). First night she used it, as she turned over, I thought maybe there were to many beans in the soup she ate. Kept me up all night, head under the blanket. MT

OKB heard you was gonna have some rough weather. PLEASE KEEP IT OUT THERE.

...snow has let up, wind cranked it up a notch or two... hopefully the wind will wear itself out this evening.... ...gotta get up tomorrow and start digging us out....

Yesterday morning it was 56F when I woke up, hit 70. This morning its 54F, getting colder. Be leaving in 20 minutes to take Blue Jeans for her operation. Doctor says he wanted her to be the first patient this morning so moved it up. I got confidence in this doctor, he also has done work for Jaguar players, and several other NFL players with torn muscles.

Hey all, be carefull out there in the snow and windrufts, stay warm. If it wasn't for BlueJeans operation, we would be in Illinois now. MT

...prayers up for BlueJeans...

...and it a good thing to not be in Illinois right now!!!!

MT I know you will be busy the next couple of day's but let us know how it went.

Got home about 1/2hr ago. BlueJeans is out on pain killers. The operation was a success. They were able to pull all the muscles back and wrap around 2 screws. The only thing the doctor is worried about, is that her bones are soft and that the screws will hold. She has a sling on, wrapped around her so arm is complete held still with no mobility. Possible 10 weeks to heal.

Thanks for the thoughts. MT

Blue Jeans, our prayers go ou t t o you for a speedy recovery. Do what the Doc says and just rest.

Now MT, I know that you know how to do all those honey do things so it's time to get busy. Prayers up for you too.

cc

Anyone else been kicked in the teeth by all these colds, flu and associated crapola goin' 'round this winter? I ain't been healthy in so long, I can't remember. Gonna miss tomorrow's monthly shoot at Cavern Cove because I just can't take a deep breath without going into a coughing fit. I need all the "practice" I can get before Ambush!!

Boy, am I ever ready for Spring!!

EDIT: Hay, MT! How's BlueJeans coming along?

Hey Bama! Ms. Mary Matilda just now said we was coming down with a cold.... We ain't been nowhere 'cause of this 'ere snow storm...

OKB,

We have to wait until after the elections at Ambush to see if our Posse #1 situation is still intact. I haven't bought any insurance on the situation and I hope it is an ongoing thing. Posse #1 rules. Yea!!!!!!!

Cherokee Charlie

OKB

Silver Dollar Don

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/2011-02-0610-27-58477.jpg

my new toy:http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/2011-02-0610-27-58477.jpg

The calendar has been marked for Ambush as well as the travel to and from with time allocated for kids and grandkids.

Have the reloading almost done; howsomeever we have 3 major matches prior to Ambush this year....

Well we consider LandRun (Oklahoma Territory), Battle of Rogue River (Oregon Territory), and Ruckus in the Nations (Indian Territory-State Shoot-our club)as well as Ambush major shoots.

Just a differing opinion.

Well we consider LandRun (Oklahoma Territory), Battle of Rogue River (Oregon Territory), and Ruckus in the Nations (Indian Territory-State Shoot-our club)as well as Ambush major shoots.

Just a differing opinion.

:) :) :) I'm hoping to make one of them in the near future. Seems everytime something comes up to spoil plans. At least this year I won't worry about farming, everything is leased out except for 20 acres. MT

Bama looks like we are in for some snow tonight but next week will be spring like weather. We missed Sunday's shoot due to this crap thats going around. Looking forward to spring ans summer.

Bama looks like we are in for some snow tonight but next week will be spring like weather. We missed Sunday's shoot due to this crap thats going around. Looking forward to spring ans summer.

The latest snow storm just ended, 'bout an hour ago, and it's on top of the 14" snow blizzard we just had a few days ago...

...had just got the road clear to be driveable and now, gotta go open it up again...

We are due for snow tonight but I am doing a rain dance. "no snow, no snow". Hey----it's working. I isn't snowing!!!! yeeeeeee haaaaaaaa!!!!

We are due for snow tonight but I am doing a rain dance. "no snow, no snow". Hey----it's working. I isn't snowing!!!! yeeeeeee haaaaaaaa!!!!

CC, you're getting the snow storm that came through here last night and most of today....

...it only added another 3" to 4" of snow on top of the 14" we already had....

...make yourownself a hot toddy and enjoy the evening!!!

Well, we only got a dusting. (thanks to my rain dance) I am out the door to get an epidural. One of us needs some relief so I'm going to let him shoot me. (with a needle) :lol::lol:

Fellow cowboys and Cowgirls--do some posting please. We have to get off this page 13. I mean, well, i'm not superstitious or anything like that but :ph34r: --------------------what's that-------------see---we need to get off this page---now!

My epidural went great today. Except for the IV-----little lady just couldn't seem to find the vein--back of my hand is black and blue. HURTS TOO!!!!

Had a little snow yesterday. They closed all the roads, as usual and closed Redstone. The snow and ice was gone by noon and spring like weather next week.

Archived