SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

I also have two sets of ss super single sixes 5 1/2" pm or call me about them.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ready, be it Wild Bunch, .the .22 match, or the "Main" match. All guns ready.

Me too. Heck, I'm still cleaning guns from the last Ambush. I'm bringing the camper AND the wife this year. That driving back and forth to the motel 20 miles away is for the birds.

Life's lessons are learned the hard way-----sometimes. :unsure:

I'm bringing the camper AND the wife this year.

BlueJeans was over my shoulder reading the posts. Afterwards she said, if I had written that, I would have said, "I'm bringing the wife,---AND the camper this year".

I thought, surely! (Always agree, that way I can get new guns). :) :) :) MT

BlueJeans was over my shoulder reading the posts. Afterwards she said, if I had written that, I would have said, "I'm bringing the wife,---AND the camper this year".

...so what camper are you bringing???? <_<

I try to make one improvement each year. My 1st year I brought the camper, no wife. Last year the wife decided she would come but was shy of Uncle Frank's bath house, sight unseen. We stayed 20 miles away in a motel. This year, I'm bringing the wife AND the camper. (Better?) I don't know what I'm going to do for next year. Maybe I'll get her to shoot.

...get her to shoot Ms. Mary Matilda's Ruger Single Six .32 H&R Magnums/.32 H&R Magnum Marlin....

...she will probably be having you buy her shooting irons....

...ain't it great, we gotta monthly shoot in the morning!!!!

...see ya'll tomorrow afternoon!

He musta shot it clean and has been at a loss for words ever since! :lol:

BTW, headed out ta the horsepistol in a few minutes. Gotta have some surgery this morning. S'posed ta be minor - yada, yada, yada, but, still, prayers and good thoughts would be appreciated.

BTW, headed out ta the horsepistol in a few minutes. Gotta have some surgery this morning. S'posed ta be minor - yada, yada, yada, but, still, prayers and good thoughts would be appreciated.

You got them prayers and good thoughts, buddy. See you soon.

Thoughts and prayers comin your way.

Yesterday BlueJeans got her surgery schedule, she'll be going in Feb 25th. They'll follow up with a second after seeing how much can be done the first time. She's scheduled for 3, she's hoping for no more then 2, and praying for just one. MT

Well? Did ja hit any thang?

...everything that I shot went down range <_<

...ain't no such a thing as minor surgery...

...prayers up fer ya!

Yesterday BlueJeans got her surgery schedule, she'll be going in Feb 25th. They'll follow up with a second after seeing how much can be done the first time. She's scheduled for 3, she's hoping for no more then 2, and praying for just one. MT

just after I wrote this, phone rang, the have moved her surgery up to Feb 3rd. MT

...wow! That's just around the corner...

prayers up for BlueJeans

Blue Jeans will be in my prayers. I hope everything turns out well and she only has to go thru this once. You got a good one there MT. Get her fixed up and take good care of her. With any luck, you'll be out of the apron in a couple of weeks.

I hope everything goes well Bama. Ain't nothing minor about going to the horsepistol. I hate those places but I guess they are necessary. Prayers and positive thoughts headed your way.

Badlands Bob

Bama and Blue Jeans, ya'll have prayers on the way. Sure hope everything works out well for both of you. Ya'll get well real soon.

Prayers up for BlueJeans, MT. Give her a big ole hug from me along with my best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

My surgery went well, they tell me. I don't recollect any of it! ;):) I'm stuck in my recliner until Sunday and then I can be up and about on a limited basis. Since this went well, I'll probably need another surgery in Mar/Apr, to replace the rest of my previously implanted right knee.

Sure hope to make our monthly on 6th of Feb. Haven't shot since Ambush, due to health problems. Thanks to all for your prayers and good wishes.

Only 352 day's until Ambush 2011.... Time to start planning!

I am planning.. just takes me a long timeeeeeeeee... lol.. But hey, I want to ambush.. in CA.. lol

Marshals. tell her I am praying for her... you two are a team that must stick together.. gotta say I wonder sometimes the why of things..

With everybody else having problems I sort of let mine hang loose for awhile. Here is an update. I am back in PT, tests showed that I had a b-12 and a d deficiency. I am learning to walk with ski sticks or hiking sticks, whatever you call them. Are the helping? I don't know? I do know that it is painful. Neuropathy has reared it's nasty head in my hands and is causing me more trouble than it's worth. Between Bama,Blue Jeans and me we ask that ya'll say couple of extra prayers to the trail boss tonight. 'Preceate it'

cc

Thanks, CC! Right back atcha.

BlueJeans and I thank you all. All I can think of is, "we're getting older". Hard to believe, but BlueJeans tore her rotator cuff just by turning over in bed at night. So loud, it woke me up also. She thought she had broken a bone. In therapy, I could actually hear the muscles and bones gnarling. MT

Hard to believe, but BlueJeans tore her rotator cuff just by turning over in bed at night. So loud, it woke me up also. She thought she had broken a bone.

When she turned over, did she fall out of the hay loft?

242 DAY's until Ambush. MT you and blue Jeans are in our thoughts and prayers.

CC you and Bama Red also. Maybe when the global warming is over and we have some sring like weather it will help.

Floyd, I'm gonna try to make the shoot this Sunday, but I'm in Day 1 of a doozy of a sinus infection. I'm waiting to see if the doc is gonna call meds in for me or if'n I gotta go to his office fer a visit first. <_<

Damn, I hate winter! :angry:

...MT, one of these days you gotta break down and turn loose of that rat hole money and get one of them new fangled beds with metal springs in the mattress.... <_<

Archived