SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

Might as well put me down in slot #3.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hairtrigger and Dakota Di will be there ( Lord Willing). Hope everyone survived the holidays. We spent an extra few day's snowed in atop a north Ga. Mountain. The kids told us if we planned another Christmas in the mountains with snow to invite another family cause they were going where there is no snow or ice. The fact they had no cell service or internet drove them crazy.

Happy New Year to all of our Ambush family...!!! You should put Ms. Maggie and I down right after HTF and Dakota Di... We did our planning for out of state shoots and we believe we'll be there one way or the other...!!!

Vaya con Dios

---------------------found this in the lost but found----

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.

Now I know it's a bit too early for committments but who all has made up their minds that they are coming to Ambush in 2011?

1. Cherokee Charlie

2. Silver Dollar Don

CC---you've fallen behind and have neglected your own list making..... :D

CC has been in the fields shooting quail. I was hoping that each person(S) would fill in their names as the list goes on. I am guilty of being AWOL but I will try to catch up. My most humble apologies. But the quail hunting was great and the new 28/20 combo just can't miss. It's an bird killer.

---------------------found this in the lost but found----

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.

Now I know it's a bit too early for committments but who all has made up their minds that they are coming to Ambush in 2011?

1. Cherokee Charlie

2. Silver Dollar Don

3. Bama Red

4. Miss Mary Matilda

5. Oklahoma Bound

6. Badlands Bob

7. Brisket

8. Hairtrigger Floyd

9. Dakota Di

10. Flint McCloud

11. Ms. Maggie

12. Marshall Troop

13. Blue Jeans

...the makings of a fine posse!

I don't know, OKB...I know I'm OK, an' Miss Mary Matilda is a fine specimen o' femininity, an' you've been known to have your good points, but I got serious doubts 'bout some o' them other folks!!! :wub: :wub: :)

Where is MT & Bluejeans?

I don't know, but with all the cold weather they been having, they may have headed north....

I sure am glad we have global warming. If not the 8 inches of snow in my yard would be roof high.

------and this 8" in my yard is attributed to what?

...got no snow or ice here 'bouts! ...howsomever, it is a bit on the cold side....

We got eight inches of "global warming" outside here in the Sunny South!!

Took me two hours with the tractor and a landscape box to clear our driveway (1/4 mile out to the county road).

...it was 6 degrees this morning, that's with no wind chill!

...wind blowing 'bout 15 mph outa the north...

...went outside to start the truck, gotta go break ice for the cows here in a bit, and the wind cut right through the dress pocket T shirt I had on.... ...guess I'll have to layer up for sure....

Howdy all! Past 2 months Blue Jeans and I took trip to Illinois, visit family and do some farm chores. Back to Florida for some shooting, including Last Stand, (my objective was not how fast, but to shoot it clean, which I did). During this period Blue Jeans had shoulder problems, doctor says completely torn Rotary cuff. Having to take her every day to therapy before surgery. She can not lift her arm above waist, lotsa pain. Also building a man-cave in back yard, similar to Marshal Dillons office and jail. Do my re-loading and store some tools there.

Glad to see I was put down for "Ambush", won't miss it. MT

Been tough not coming to the Saloon, except for Christmas and New Years, the strongest drink I've had was 2 weeks old Milk. But BlueJeans has me busy doing "Wimmen chores", vacumming, washing clothes, cooking, dishes, dusting, etc. I don't know were she finds the time to do all these things. :) MT

MT glad to have ye back. Hope Blue Jeans gets the shoulder fixed. I don't know but hear it's a painful thing to have.

MT, you could have the hired help come in and help out around the house..... :blush:

I understand them Mormons have this figured out. They have a spare wife or two around the house in case you break one.

All kidding aside, I'll be keeping Blue Jeans in my prayers. I know that shoulder surgery is painful. Hopefully, that Doc will have her playing tennis in no time.

Good luck with them wimmen chores. I never seem to be able to do them right.

Badlands Bob

Well, Blue Jeans and Miss Carol have something in common. Both have torn rotator cuffs. Dr. sent Miss Carol home with some pain meds and told her not to do anything with her arm until it stopped hurting. Then----he would re-evaluate the situation. Glad to have ya'll back MT and BJ. Hope all works out well for the two of you. Ambush will be here before you know it. CC

You can add my Carole to the list of those down with rotator cuff problems. She was in the pre-op at the hospital for surgery in December when the gas passer came in and said her lungs were in too bad a shape for surgery. She's working to build up her lung capacity now so she can have the surgery later this year.

Good luck, BlueJeans, hope the surgery goes real well and you have a full and speedy recovery.

Bob why would anyone want two wives?

We are finally getting back to normal after the last snow. Hope it's the last one for another 10 years.

Back at work and all is well. Don't know how retired people do it.

I was going nut's at home and Di was ready for me to return to work as well. Guess I'm not cut out for the retired ,stay at home life just yet.

Life is better when you can get out and blow something up.

Don't know how retired people do it.

I was going nut's at home and Di was ready for me to return to work as well. Guess I'm not cut out for the retired ,stay at home life just yet.

Life is better when you can get out and blow something up.

Well HTF, it takes practice being retired fer certain!!!! The "stay at home" thing is a misconception. And yes, I am too busy to w**k!

Now, 'bout blowing things up..... I did some of that way back when, but it was with a M48 tank and later on M60 and ended up with the M1.....

...I can not visualize twice the trouble cause by 'avin' two wives.... 'cause I poked my mind's eye out!!!! :FlagAm:

...should I?

....maybe I shouldn't!!!

...heck, why not!

btt

Archived