SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:ph34r::FlagAm::FlagAm:

i've checked with Santa Claus everyone has been very good this year SO !!!

I must have been real good, since I was able to get several new ones this year. Got me hooked on the .22 at Ambush. MT

go out & buy yourself a new gun or two .

have a very merry christmas !! :unsure::ph34r:

Crown Royal and Cherry 7up------yum,yum!!!!!! It must have been good. I woke up this morning and my bottle was empty. 'Nuff said.

Silver Dollar Don and I had a very enjoyable trip over to Alabama to visit with the N.A. Regulators. We got there on Friday and shot our 22 rifles and pistols on the long range first and then went to the gallery. Don and I practiced a little bit of hip shooting with the rifle on a couple of stages and we did pretty good. On Sat. it drizzled rain on us most of the day but it was a fun shoot. On the last stage I talked the RO into letting me shoot from the hip because we were shooting dump targets anyway. It was a hoot! I had one miss and a dud. I wanted to shoot two categories but couldn't get the holographic sight on my rifle sighted in so I didn't get to shoot it. We don't know how we placed because the scores aren't posted yet. We had a good time at the Christmas party. The food was out of this world.

Oh! and I bought 2 guns.

CC it was good to visit with you and Don last Friday evening. Glad you got to stop by the store and wish I could have made it Sat. Night but I was beat. Has Ms. Carol gotten ove rthe game yet?

Yes, she got over the game and life goes on. I for one still have some issues with Doctors. I have problems and the neurosurgeon and the neurologist can't decides who is right on their diagnosis. I have to get a brain scan tomorrow and Wed. I have to do nerve induction test and on Friday I have to see a dermatologist. The good news out of all of this is that I don't need to have any more back surgery at the present time.

It was good to see you, HTF and Di. I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

For all the rest of my Pards and Pardettes at Ambush-----

MERRY CHRISTMAS

...and a MERRY CHRISTMAS to ya'll from Ms. Mary Matilda and I from Las Vegas/the convention.......

...should be seeing a few of our pards in the next couple of days.....

OKB,

I never did get that pic you were going to send to me.

I am going in this morning at 10:00 to have a nerve induction test. Wed. I had an MRI of my brain. I don't think they found much in there.

CC

Results:

I do have a brain. A rather small one. However it is intact. (thank you Lord)

Results of the nerve induction test: severe neuropathy in both feet and legs. Moderate to severe in both hands and arms.

Cure: none

Treatment: Medication

Anyone heard from Bama Red ? Last day of work and we are off to spend Christmas with the kids at the cabin. Just wanted to wish you all " MERRY CHRISTMAS" and a Happy new year!!!

Be back next year.

Today was my last day of work. I am taking off for the holidays. To all my Saloon Pals and Pardettes------I know I have said it once but I'll say it once again so that it won't be confused as to which side I am on about how to wish someone a--------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I'm here, HTF.

Just tryin to stay below the radar fer awhile.

Found this on page 3. It must be the season. I am going to give you something to dream about but don't get too excited. They are spoken for.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42...funshoot018.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42...funshoot017.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42...funshoot016.jpg c

...have just about finished the doll house for the granddaughter--work of love for sure!

...3 story house--1/12th scale....

...have to figure out how to put the stair railing in today!

Merry Christmas!

I have just finished up the last Christmas project. I am headed to the gunshop to trade some guns and I am going to get something I can use all year round. (another 22 of course)

Miss Carol, all the grandchildren, children, friends and neighbors have been taken care of, now it is time to go do one for ole' CC.

There is also a rumor going around that Badlands Bob will be "TOP HAND" at his local club in 2011. Fess up Bob!!!!!!!

Ambush2011 is gonna be a hoot !!!!!!!!!!!

"Top Hand" - whut's that mean?

Shoot Coordinator is the official title. I will be in charge of the Cherokee Cowboys monthly matches and the overall goings on. I'm really honored that they have that much convidence in me. It's a big responsibility cause the Cherokee Cowboys are one of the oldest SASS clubs in Jawja.

We are rite proud ta call him "boss".

...whut's the schedule of Ambush this next year...

...Ms. Mary Matilda has to finish up my calendar between now and Friday afternoon.... it's my annual Christmas present...

...the calendar has our clubs shoots on it, plus the ones we plan to go visit & shoot....

Hey OKB,

Since you will already be on our side of the country, why don't you stay over a couple more weeks and come to Jawja and shoot Guns of Autumn at Cherokee. There's gonna be a "change in the weather" and it would be an honor to have you and Miss Mary Matilda attend. That would give you some extended time with your grandkids over in Alabama while you wait to shoot with us. Think about it.

Shoot Coordinator is the official title. I will be in charge of the Cherokee Cowboys monthly matches and the overall goings on. I'm really honored that they have that much convidence in me. It's a big responsibility cause the Cherokee Cowboys are one of the oldest SASS clubs in Jawja.

WTG BB!

Congrats pard, I know you deserve it.

Is it too soon for the count down clock to begin?

...not for us, we will complete our travel plans for 2011 in the next 2 weeks or so...

---------------------found this in the lost but found----

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU.

Now I know it's a bit too early for committments but who all has made up their minds that they are coming to Ambush in 2011?

1. Cherokee Charlie

2. Silver Dollar Don

Archived