SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My prayer is that your surgeon has skilled hands and will definately remove all the unwanted parts and leave the rest intact. May you walk out of that place much better than you walked into it. May your pain level be down to -0 and my your smile be wider than your ears. Good luck, my brother and God bless.

CC

Ok CC, and BB, I'm ready for next year .22 stages. Got my rifle, and traded some stuff for 2 .22 Rugers. As for the WB, I'll still use my poor mans put-together rig. MT

No junky old put-together military surplus Wild Bunch rig for me any more. I have arrived. Cherokee Charlie fixed me up with a super fast, customized and spring loaded holster and mag pouches. I went up to Riverbend and shot Wild Bunch last weekend and although the scores aren't posted yet, I think I won the match. I'll be ready for next Ambush.

...did Blue Jeans buy us a new TV too?????

;):o she wanted a 60" 3D HD, so that's what she got. She enjoys the musicals, Oklahoma, South Pacific, etc. and wanted to watch em bigger. Besides, she never asks for much, so between new leather and TV, she got the TV. MT

;):o she wanted a 60" 3D HD, so that's what she got. She enjoys the musicals, Oklahoma, South Pacific, etc. and wanted to watch em bigger. Besides, she never asks for much, so between new leather and TV, she got the TV. MT

Maybe she'll let you watch it sometime. :blush:

I'm thinkin I might make it to Ambush next year. :D

..in your absence from the Saloon (ACS), several of the folks here got together and prepared a listing of recommended things to do before the main match.... it's starts on post #114, page 4 and goes on for about a page....

..in your absence from the Saloon (ACS), several of the folks here got together and prepared a listing of recommended things to do before the main match.... it's starts on post #114, page 4 and goes on for about a page....

And when you get done with those, check back here and we should have a few more things thunk up.

I'm here. Lots goin on and don't get to visit to often. Matter fact I'm in the Saloon instead of shootin this morning. Family first!

I'll go ya one better and make it a 5 stage WB for next year. CC, you get me the rules and set up for next year and I'll get it set up.

OKB, I can't promise anything on the pocket pistol/derringer cause the other 3 times I've done it response was the next to nuttin. One year the guns and ammo were provided and still the response was real low. That's the reason Long range got dropped this year.

Will try to visit more often as I miss my pards. :D

I'm here. Lots goin on and don't get to visit to often. Matter fact I'm in the Saloon instead of shootin this morning. Family first!

I'll go ya one better and make it a 5 stage WB for next year. CC, you get me the rules and set up for next year and I'll get it set up.

OKB, I can't promise anything on the pocket pistol/derringer cause the other 3 times I've done it response was the next to nuttin. One year the guns and ammo were provided and still the response was real low. That's the reason Long range got dropped this year.

Will try to visit more often as I miss my pards. :D

A five stage WB match sounds like a winner. :blink:

I sure is a long time till next October. :FlagAm:

Quigley,

I am working on the rules as I type this. I will have them ready in about a week and send them to you. We miss you too.

Andrew Quigley, you be doing good! ...understand about the lack of participation...

...and back to the 5 stage WB.... that's great... ...probably have 50 or 60 shooters too.

Well... I'm ALMOST makin' it through normal nights sleeping (which is making life MUCH easier for Ms. Maggie)... And I'm already setting surprises aside for next years Ambush...!!! I have my new grips for my Wild Bunch 1911 and am getting ready to load up about 2000 rounds for practice... I have joined the new gunclub (closer to the house), so I can practice the .22 event... I need one more Single Six to match up with one of the ones that I have, and I'll have everything together... Now I just need to finish this recuperation thing and get moving...

We have a match Sunday after next... I think it would be pushing it to shoot it, but I shore as heck will be there... Scoring for the match if that's all I can do, but I'll be there... :D

Vaya con Dios

Hey Flint, good to see that your resting better! Keep doing what the Doc's say, but it's good to get out and about too!

Flint, glad to hear you are doing so well.

I have in my posession 2 sets of ss single sixes. one set has 4 5/8 barrels and the other wit 5 1/2. Both sets are NIB for sale

Seems I'm gettin' this hang of havin' a new "Bionic Back"... I'm up and around and as long as I liten to Ms. Maggie... all appears right with the world...

CC... expect a call from me tomorrow... seems we need to talk... :rolleyes:

Vaya con Dios

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

found on the 2nd page .

just one question ? is the turkey done YET ?? :angry::angry:

...whut's on the 2nd page?????????

Hey Big Brother,

Hope I can help. If you are up early,call the house phone around 9:oo. We are leaving on a camping trip and I will be here alone packing. Miss Carol has a function she has to go to in the morning and I get stuck with pushing the cart out to the motor home 10 times.

Since I am not getting any better we have scheduled a meeting with my surgeon this next Tues. Something's gotta give here. If anything I am getting worse rather than better and that is not why I spent 42 thousand dollars of tax payers money.

cc

Waiting to hear from you.

Flint, glad to hear you are progressing so well. CC good luck with the visit to the Doc. Looking forward to seeing you and Don in December. Don sent me some pic's of his new dog.

What are everyone's plans for Turkey day. Di and I are going to visit the grandchildren. Looking forward to going someplace without getting on a plane and having to work when I get there.

My whole family will be coming to my house for Thanksgiving dinner. Some from as far away as Pennsylvania and Virginia. Makes about 13 of us with all the nieces and spouses. They're a noisy bunch but a lot of fun. Then all the men folk leave out for a State Park cabin we have rented at Lake Hartwell for the weekend. Three generations. The women folk go shopping. Family traditions are good. I'm looking forward to it.

This Thanksgiving, Ms. Mary Matilda and I will be going over to a cousin's house (on my Mom's side of the family) and all the rest of the cousins are coming as well..... Kinda a family get together... I'm going to be smoking a couple of turkey breasts....

It's a mystery around here as to what we are doing on Turkey Day. I AM NOT going to travel. I will stay home and eat a can of pork-n-beans before I will get on that long road to S.C.

Archived