SASS Wire Forum

Ambush 2011

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahhh, it is Jedi Gunfighter you quest. Come to the right place, you have. Perfection is like smoke up a tree you chase.

Begin to understand, mere mortals who only use one gun at a time cannot. Yes, hmmm.

52 chances? What kind of odds are you giving he picked one? ---------------------

I think it would be odd if he could name one and prove it :ph34r::ph34r:

Well, I bet you didn't know that this month, October 2010, has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays! So there!!

The psychic gunfighter's network tells me that the next occurrence of this phenomena will be 2021. If you leave today, you can make it to Ambush by then :ph34r:

Well, I bet you didn't know that this month, October 2010, has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, and 5 Sundays! So there!!

With 52 Saturdays, chances went to .096% each Saturday of taking a bath in October with 5 Saturdays to pick from. With a 4 Saturday month the chances were .077% that a bath would be considered. Seems like October might be a good chance, if your a "gamblin man". My bet is this October for sure. :ph34r: :ph34r: MT

My Condolences to you Ms Maggie-sorry for the delay, but I have been held incommunicado for the last 4 days by . . . well if I tell you I'll have to kill you LOL so never mind . . . I was out of town for a wedding (thankfully not mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Still I am seriously thinking of you and hope that you and your family find comfort and peace in this difficult time.

J. Mark

-------------------there' a Kentucy Fried Chicken place over yonder on the corner--------------------so after a brief stop the journey resumed-----

and Birdgun Quail was seen by many on the various outskirts of Huntsville asking those he passed, "Whar iz my house?". And the response wuz....

------------------and the sound of the flute played whilst BGQ sat on the floor with no shoes on whilst Fatima did a belly dance and a king Cobra stuck his head just above the rim of the jug-------------------------

-----It'us tooooo late. He had already been incensed. Fatima had dun whooped one on him and ole' Birdd Gun Quail dun passed out on tha rug----------------------

(Ya'll know she had rings on her fingers and bells on her toes and a bone in her nose, ho,ho!!!!)

Only 346 day's left. Birdgun maybe you need to leave now to find the range on time.

-----It'us tooooo late. He had already been incensed. Fatima had dun whooped one on him and ole' Birdd Gun Quail dun passed out on tha rug----------------------

(Ya'll know she had rings on her fingers and bells on her toes and a bone in her nose, ho,ho!!!!)

...which had not been cleaned, but was about to be!!!! Fatima took one end of ....

Hey, Mr. Birdgun, where is the Second Baptist Church?

Not too far from here...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3441/338670..._562563c62c.jpg

Just up the street a few blocks and then turn left...or was that turn right?

Birdgun if ya get lost stop by Gurley I will give ya some sweet tea to tide ya over till ya find the range.......

Really going to confuse him now. If he gets lost finding the range, think how confused he will be when he can't locate Gurley. (that was Gurley, not Girly?) :lol: MT

:ph34r: :ph34r: I don't live far enough away from HTF to kid him about livin' in a town with a "Girly" name...don't want any extra wires under my dash :blink: :blink:

Ain't much to it fer sure, just a wide spot in the road but I gota little shack in the woods that sits where once was a union campsite during the war of northern aggression.

LMM you are safe I can't see well enough right now to tell between the red or green wire.

I gotta call Bama Red fer help. I got a white skunk prowling around the shack at night. Somebody said he was good at getting rid of them. Di shot one last week and now his brother is prowling around. Won't be long till I have enough fur for a new hat.

Birdgun I got a fresh batch of sweet tea brewing and after a couple of glasses your internal GPS will be reset and you can find your way anywhere you want to go; or you won't care one of the other.

Hairtrigger Floyd, I sure appreciate the sweet tea invite...however...I like unsweetened tea. I suspect it's because I'm so sweet already. Ya reckon?

And Marshal Troop, I ain't met any men from Gurley that were girlie. Hairy and a mite ornery, but not girlie.

HTF, past experience has shown that judicious application of .45 Colt rounds (one, well placed, is sufficient, but more is, well, more FUN!) will do the job on Mr. or Ms. Skunk. Full case BP rounds wif a 250 gr. RNFP bullet will bounce your friend all over your yard! :ph34r:

BTW, I shot mine 5-6 weeks ago and his.......ummmmm, aroma, is still pretty stout in the area he sprayed and where he met his premature, but timely, demise. :ph34r:

Birdgun there are some folks here who are a might ornery but it is quiet and peaceable.

Bama I got my shotgun and a 223 loaded. Got my NVG's out and soon as he crosses the creek tonight he is hat fur. If that don't work gonna resort to a claymore.

Bama Red,

The leetle bull, she come home today. Thank you very much. No, :ph34r: she is a he----a beeeeg he( you know what I mean).

I weesh you luck to keeel the steenky theng.

Birdgun there are some folks here who are a might ornery but it is quiet and peaceable.

Bama I got my shotgun and a 223 loaded. Got my NVG's out and soon as he crosses the creek tonight he is hat fur. If that don't work gonna resort to a claymore.

HTF the skunk killer... it'll make for a great lookin' hat fer sure!!!

Now there's the HTF that I know...overkill isn't just a theory....it's an obsession :rolleyes::D:P

Archived