SASS Wire Forum

Do you want Life Member badge #90000?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was wondering the same thing my own self.

Grizz

When we get closer, I will definitely let you all know. Right now, there are plenty left, which there shouldn't be!! This is a great opportunity!!!

I know there's hard times out there, but with all the members we have, I figured this to be sold out quickly. Not for the chance to win, but for the cause. Besides, its Tax Detuctible. COME-ON. If need be double up with a buddy and share a ticket. Then flip a coin if it wins. MT

Hey! As of today, we have broached the $10,000 barrier and now have $10, 374 donated so far for the chapel, between tickets for the raffles and straight donations! While that is a substantial start, we all have a long way to go to see that the MEMORIAL CHAPEL gets built.

We all have a close friend, a relative or someone we knew and admired who has passed on. What better way to keep their memory alive than helping to build a chapel to memorialize them and all the other fine folks we have lost in this great sport of ours?

Take a chance on one of the raffles, or make a tax deductible donation to the Chapel fund. It's easy and will help us make our goal of $75,000!!

(And the sooner we reach the goal, the less ya have to listen to me and Long Jim Hancock and Palaver Pete and Cree Vicar Dave bend your ear on this matter!!!)

Mo, got the letter thanking me for the donation, it came very quickly. No ticket per se, I assume that went in the hopper so it can be drawn out as the winner :rolleyes:

Was it from me or from SASS?

The get the order from their web site, and each Friday send me the invoices. I then make out the tickets and mail them from home. The thank you is from them, the ticket (and a Thanks!) comes from me. If you didn't get one and the envelope had my return address (Don Nadler) let me know. I will have to talk to my quality control officer. (If I fire her, she will still be my wife.)

From SASS I think, I assumed generated when I bought the tickets from the SASS online store. You mean I get a letter from you too?

Guess I have something to look forward to in the mail! All I get lately is the stupid campaign crap. And bills.

It's possible I did get one and someone who shall remain nameless misplaced it. It's been known to happen. No worries, just as long as I don't need it to claim my prize :rolleyes:

c'mon folks, belly up to the bar and buy yer tickets!

From SASS I think, I assumed generated when I bought the tickets from the SASS online store. You mean I get a letter from you too?

Guess I have something to look forward to in the mail! All I get lately is the stupid campaign crap. And bills.

You will get a copy of the invoice and a ticket from me. It will have my signature saying Thanks, Mo Lasses.

Ya might wanna save it in case I get famous.

Or for if ya run out of toilet paper......

I then make out the tickets and mail them from home. The thank you is from them, the ticket (and a Thanks!) comes from me. If you didn't get one and the envelope had my return address (Don Nadler) let me know. I will have to talk to my quality control officer. (If I fire her, she will still be my wife.)

Got mine Friday. Thank you Sir!

My letter from SASS is dated the 14th, got it a few days later but nothing else yet?

Ned

Ned and Marshall Troop- let me know if you have not gotten something from me in the next day or two. What I do is print out the invoice that SASS sends me on each Friday and fill the orders and send a copy of the invoice with the tickets. Depending on your order date, I may not have gotten the invoices until last Friday and then I have to fill them all and mail them, so the turn around can take a few days.

Please keep me posted!

Cool - I placed my ticket purchase on the 19th...should see a neat letter too that I could frame. Just may have to get another ticket on payday :D

GG ~ :rolleyes:

Ned and Marshall Troop- let me know if you have not gotten something from me in the next day or two. What I do is print out the invoice that SASS sends me on each Friday and fill the orders and send a copy of the invoice with the tickets. Depending on your order date, I may not have gotten the invoices until last Friday and then I have to fill them all and mail them, so the turn around can take a few days.

Please keep me posted!

Will do, just the "Thank you" letter from Hipshot is all I got. MT

Mo, got my invoice and tickets from ya today via the pony express. Do I need to hang on to the tickets? I could put them "someplace safe" but in most cases they would wind up as lost as not.

c'mon folks, go buy ya some tickets!

Here's an idea, for you match directors out there. but a couple tickets for door prizes for those upcoming matches!

Mo, got your thank you note and the tickets in today's mail. Thank you, Pard!

Thanks guys for letting me know the system is working!

Grizzly, you don't have to hang on to the ticket. We have the other half with your name and contact info so if, er...WHEN you win, we will get hold of you to confirm mailing address, etc.

As to the life membership tickets, we still have half of them left, so please talk to your friends, your clubs, your TG's and see if we can get them all sold!!

Thanks guys for letting me know the system is working!

Grizzly, you don't have to hang on to the ticket. We have the other half with your name and contact info so if, er...WHEN you win, we will get hold of you to confirm mailing address, etc.

As to the life membership tickets, we still have half of them left, so please talk to your friends, your clubs, your TG's and see if we can get them all sold!!

Buying a ticket for a love one, friend would make a great gift also. Plus, you have a TAX DEDUCTION. MT

Step right up here ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, sports fans of America!

What I offer you today is NOT a slicer, a dicer, nor a julien fryer,

it will not cure the common cold, hang nail, rusty nails, nor warts of any kind

What you are offered today is, for the mere cost of $20, is immortality

No, you will not live forever, not because of this anyway

but you will be contributing to fund the Cowboy Memorial Chapel

a place to memorialize our fallen friends, pards, and countrymen.

No, Wait, I'm not finished yet,

IN ADDITION, for your generous donation

you get a chance to win a LIFE MEMBERSHIP

yes, that's right, a life membership

and is it just any old life membership?

Whoa No! It include gold badge and membership number 90,000!

Step right up folks, no pushing please, but when they're gone, they're gone

get yours today!

Gunner- you should get it soon. It was mailed a day or two ago if I remember correctly, which these days is not a sure thing!! We had some large orders for the spurs (several bought 125 tickets worth!) that we had to write out and mail and we were delayed a bit in getting last week's stuff out, but now we are all caught up for now and I only have a handful of tickets to get out tonight and tomorrow.

I had never heard about this until a pard died and someone said something about it. I when to the site and got some tickets yesterday.

Archived