SASS Wire Forum

Do you want Life Member badge #90000?

The Cowboy Memorial Chapel Project team has been informed by the Wild Bunch that they have set aside Gold Badge number 90,000 to be awarded to the lucky member who wins the Cowboy Memorial Chapel Raffle for the life membership. It is simple and the raffle for the Life Membership is limited to 500 chances. At $20 a chance for a gold badge #90,000, and all proceeds going to the Cowboy Memorial Chapel, you can't go wrong!!

Take a chance, support the Memorial Chapel Project, and perhaps you can be the proud oner of a really cool number!

Remember, if you are already a life member, you can assign, donate, or give this membership to anyone you choose!

Go here to see more and to purchase your ticket!!

http://www.sassnet.com/chapel/Lifemember.php

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like my # 1001. right side up, up side down, Backwards in a mirror, or drunk, it's all the same.

If I got # 90,000, I would like to wait and trade it for # 100,001. You gotta guess why.

Big Jake #1001. :wub:

I like my # 1001. right side up, up side down, Backwards in a mirror, or drunk, it's all the same.

If I got # 90,000, I would like to wait and trade it for # 100,001. You gotta guess why.

Big Jake #1001. :o

That's a good 'un, Jake...! ;)

My 18 year old son, Sassparilla Kid, is #8968. Signed 'im up when he was a li'l guy... "Gee, Dad! Lookit! It's the same upside down!"

He got to meet the Judge when he was 'bout ten... as the Judge was shaking his hand, he looked at the Kid's gold badge and said, "Well Son, it sure looks like you're gonna get your money's worth outta US!"

The kid looked the Judge in the eye, smiled, and replied "Yessir... I guess so!" :wub:

I'm in.

Hey Mo, you were supposed to remind me to send you some of my books for the raffle! Do you still want them, and do I still have your address to send them to?

MT, I'm also SASS Life, and I just followed your lead and bought two chances on the Life Membership.

I think I'd like to donate mine to a young member of SASS, to help foster their growth, both as a shooter and a person.

Good on ya, MT!

I'm in.

Hey Mo, you were supposed to remind me to send you some of my books for the raffle! Do you still want them, and do I still have your address to send them to?

Hey Charlie!!! SEND ME THE BOOKS!!!!!

Please.

Don Nadler

510 County Highway 107

Johnstown, NY 12095

Thanks!

Thanks guys- and don't forget the spurs raffle and the All the Goods raffle too!

5 pair of custom made Lindholm Brother's spurs, designed special for the Chapel project.

http://sassnet.com/chapel/Spurs.php

And the All the Goods raffle? Well, ya just gotta go see all the prizes we are offering to the winning folks- hats, gun rigs from Mernickle and Kirkpatricks, Evil Roy DVD's, lessons from Holy Terror, a great eagle headed knife from Redwing, a Shane style buffalo hide shirt from Mad Mountain Mike, a buffalo robe from Hamilton Dry Goods, action work from Cowboys and Indians and from Wes Fargo, etc.

http://sassnet.com/chapel/AllTheGoods.php

I bought my winning ticket for the 90,000 life membership and also bought some for my new pair of spurs. :wub: By the way, I found out what my number is and it is 90,056.

To quote that noted philosopher and bon vivant, Maxwell Smart, 'Ya missed it by THISSSSS much!"

Thanks for doing this Mo!! Still working on the recipes from the cookbook.

Never won anything, but this would be great for my grandson....2 next Wednesday...now that would be your moneys worth!!..;>{)))

Well, the cookbook seems to have stalled. I only have 40 recipes, so unless I get a bunch more, not sure I will be able to do it. But, who knows- maybe we can kick it up a notch again soon!!

Thanks Kate! You coming to the Convention?

Yep! We'll be at Convention. Looking forward to catching up with all my Saloon pards!!

I bought my winning ticket for the 90,000 life membership and also bought some for my new pair of spurs. :blink: By the way, I found out what my number is and it is 90,056.

Yee haw! just included my $20 spot for a chance at 'All the Goods'..and to support the cause of course... :ph34r:

GG ~ :ph34r:

Archived