SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range 2011 Applications are Online

Howdy Folks,

The Winter Range 2011 Applications are now available at www.winterrange.com. Applications will also be mailed via U.S. Mail this week to those on our mailing list.

This year is going to be a must-attend event for at least three reasons:

1. We will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary of Winter Range including a give-away of a pair of Ruger SASS Vaqueros to some lucky shooter. Every action shooter will be entered in the drawing.

2. We are proud to host the first SASS National Wild Bunch Championship. The Wild Bunch match will consist of 12 stages with 6 stages on Tuesday February 22 and 6 stages on Wednesday February 23, 2011.

3. And we are also now the proud hosts for the SASS Western National Championship of Cowboy Mounted Shooting.

We are looking forward to seeing you at Winter Range 2011!

Lt Col Scratch

Winter Range Vice President

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ghosts will be there, supporting AZ, and WINTER RANGE!! :blink:

Ghost :FlagAm:

Come one, Come all!!!

We are already receiving Vendor applications! This is going to be one heck of an event and you really don't want to miss out on the largest Cowboy shoot in the world!

Come one, Come all!!!

We are already receiving Vendor applications! This is going to be one heck of an event and you really don't want to miss out on the largest Cowboy shoot in the world!

I booked a home in Anthem not far from the range so I can enjoy Arizona for an entire month. This will be our first visit to Winter Range and me and the missus are really looking forward to it. I think I picked a good one to start with!!!! :FlagAm:

No problem, Col.

By the way, since I volunteered to help on Wednesday, who do I see about getting a bay with air conditioning? :FlagAm:

No problem, Col.

By the way, since I volunteered to help on Wednesday, who do I see about getting a bay with air conditioning? :FlagAm:

Hedley,

We don't need no stinky A/C! LOL Looking forward to seeing you again. Sign up on our posse again.......

Dan

Howdy Colonel, Sir!

Looks like there will be between 2 and 5 from this part of Down Under coming over for WR 2011... :FlagAm:

Hope that doesn't scare anyone too much.....

Scratch,

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else but I got notification fold-over however there was no application inside. Probably got openned in transit, no problem, I can go to website. You know I sure do not want to miss the celebration.

bb

Hedley, I'll see to it that all the bays have air in really good condition! Thank you in advance for helping on Weds, it is fun and only takes about 100 folks to pull it off. The rest of y'all, get your apps in with the volunteer box checked. Don't make me get my clipboard!

PS Actually, due to the efforts of a couple of very fine Cowboys, keep your eyes open for my new fastdraw volunteer signup rig. Nobody stands a chance now!!! Might as well just check that box on the app.

Howdy,

The check is in the mail me and the little lady will be there, will their be another BP night shoot.

KK

Hi KK! Looking forward to seeing you and Painted Filly at Winter Range or sooner somewhere else.

YES!!! There will be another night BP shoot. This will be our third annual and looking forward to more participants and guests this year!!! We will move the "ropes" in closer so that all of the spectators can get a better view of all of the pyrotechnics!

Dan

Howdy Colonel, Sir!

Looks like there will be between 2 and 5 from this part of Down Under coming over for WR 2011... :angry:

Hope that doesn't scare anyone too much.....

G'day Constable,

Always look forward to seeing the folks from Down Under! And we are not scared at all....the regiment is adequately armed!

Scratch

Scratch,

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else but I got notification fold-over however there was no application inside. Probably got openned in transit, no problem, I can go to website. You know I sure do not want to miss the celebration.

bb

Billy, did you do something to upset Pea Patch? :angry: Maybe it was intentional?

Let us know if we need to send another.

Scratch

Morning Scratch,

I sure would not want to upset Pea Patch. What a great job she does. Let's just blame it on the USPO. Actually mentioned it just in case others might have found their entry sheet missing. No problem, I can get entry blank on-line. Sure don't want to miss the match, I believe it will be my 12th in a row (hmmmm, or is it 13, time is sure getting by fast).

Take care.

bb

'Mornin Col. Scratch,

My app arrived in the same condition as Bill Bs, but like he said no problem getting another. At least the coupon was on the cover letter! I was wondering how things are coming with the new campground.

It's not as long as it has been!

Boozy

Boozy,

So far no word on the new camping. I saw that the Game and Fish folks were laying sewer pipe a couple months ago, but they have not given us a completion date. I'm going out there tomorrow to see if there has been any progress.

Scratch

Col;

The Post office did a bang-up job with our notification. Came in one of those "sorry we detroyed your mail envelopes."

See ya in Feb.

Marshal Stone and Tripod

Archived