SASS Wire Forum

Yahoooooo EOT!

Got the motor home loaded with fuel, propane, fresh water, food, the guns n ammo, the clothes, cowboy hats, the gun carts, the dog kennels n dog food, checked the oil in engine and generator, got the lawn chairs, the tables, the barbque....................and leavin at O'dark thirty tomorrow....be at Founders Ranch about noon or so. Thats alot of work, but we are going to have alot of fun.

Going to shoot Railhead afte EOT and that is a great match as well. Over the 2 week period we will shoot a total of 44 stages of Cowboy Action and Wild Bunch.....lots of ammo, but again, lots of fun.....

If you are goin to either match, well we will see you there. If you are not goin then hopefully you can make it next year!!

PC

Silver Heart and I look forward to seeing you and Dave. Be careful on the way out. Nellie Blu called me a while ago.....she is so excited about getting to EOT that she took the afternoon off and is going to leave about 12 hours earlier than planned......Is it time to SHOOT yet???

You guys make sure y'all have a great time.

I'm unable to make it across the big pond to come and have fun with you this year.

Hopefully sometime in the future.

Have fun - shoot straight - party hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tucson

I remember you, we shot a warm-up match together at EOT. Sorry you can't make it this year, BUT I will have 4 or 5 or 7 drinks in your honor while I am here!!! Look forward to seeing you again soon!!!

PC

We arrived at Founders Ranch about 10am today. Looks great! Can't wait!!

Hello

Never been to End of Trail as New to SASS. But pick up is loaded to the ceiling. Need a trailer just for wifes clothes. Leaving in couple of hours. Both of us excited. Spending one night in Cloudcroft. Say morning temp is 47. Oh my. Texas here about 100 muggy degrees a day this spring. Even taking my Sharps. Going to go to Laguna pueblo and part of day in Santa Fe as well. Making 8 days of it. See many there. Just look for ugliest one there.

Caprock Louis

Lost deep in the heart of Texas

Heading out tommorrow looking fwd to making it my 4th EOT in a row see you all out there looking fwd to seeing ole friends and making some new ones as well.

CYC

Aneed and I are almost ready.. Leaving here on Wednesday.. LEsseee... Clothes, Clothes, Guns Clothes, Frillys, Leather, Clothes, and saddles, Bridles, Horses.. clothes... Yup Almost loaded.. OOOPSS.. Shoes, Boots, Slippers, Shoes... Clothes.

Sass badge... Oh and fone, fone cords and HAIR, Hats, Hat pins, Jewelry.FOOD.Jewelery.. Drinks..

Whad I forget?

• 4 weeks later...
Hello

Never been to End of Trail as New to SASS. But pick up is loaded to the ceiling. Need a trailer just for wifes clothes. Leaving in couple of hours. Both of us excited. Spending one night in Cloudcroft. Say morning temp is 47. Oh my. Texas here about 100 muggy degrees a day this spring. Even taking my Sharps. Going to go to Laguna pueblo and part of day in Santa Fe as well. Making 8 days of it. See many there. Just look for ugliest one there.

Caprock Louis

Lost deep in the heart of Texas

so how was your first EOT? I hope you had a grand ol' time, enjoyed the fellowship, the ranch , the scenerio's, the entertainment and the vendors!!! Did ya check out any mounted shooting? How about the "wild west show" at the end of town? Feed back is always a welcome thing. Welcome to you and your bride!!!!

Archived