SASS Wire Forum

Cowoboy Memorial Chapel raffle- Lindholm Bros. spurs

Step right up ladies and gents, gather 'round while I tell you of one of the best bargains in town!

Am I selling anti-snake bite concoctions? No siree.

Am I selling anti-rheumatism medicine from the back of a traveling wagon? Not on your life!!

What I have for you is not one, not two, not three or four, but FIVE, count 'em folks, FIVE chances to win a set of specially made for the Cowboy Memorial Chapel project Lindholm Brother Praying Cowboy Spurs with large rowels.

Yes sir, Wimpy and Whiney have once again stepped up to the plate and donated FIVE pair of their hand made spurs to the CMC project. They are well known for their generosity and support of our sport, and this is no exception.

Starting at EOT, we will be raffling off chances to win one of the five sets. Your ticket will remain in the drawing for each of the five sets, so for the price of one ticket you have five chances to win. But, with the looks of these spurs, no one will want to buy just one ticket, and given that 100% of the proceeds will go to the construction of the Memorial Chapel, not only can you win a set of gorgeous spurs, you are supporting the Chapel.

After EOT, more information will be published as to where you can send your tax deductible check to obtain your tickets (gotta be in it to win it, and the more tickets you have the better the odds!). For those going to EOT, be sure to look me up (look for the hat in my avatar- I will be directly under it) or look for one of our lovely assistants, the Chapel Belles, to buy your tickets.

Remember, a ticket enters you in all FIVE drawings for the spurs

The price:

One ticket for $1

Six tickets for $5

Twenty five tickets for $20

The drawing for the five sets of spurs will be conducted at the Convention in Las Vegas in Decemeber. While you don't have to be there to win it, you sure oughta go, pards, because if you think shooting with 40, 50 or 100 folks at a time is fun, try hanging out in Las Vegas with 800 or 1000 of the best folks around!

Again a big thank you and a tip of the ol' cowboy hat to the Lindholm brothers, Bill and Jim, aka Wimpy Hank Yoho SASS #19831 and Whiney Henry Yoho SASS #19832

Make checks out to :

SASS Western Heritage Museum

(Remember, the SASS Museum is a 501( c) 3 foundation, so all donations are tax deductible subject to the normal rules of deductions)

Checks for the Lindholm Brothers spurs raffle may be mailed to:

CMC Project

c/o D. Nadler

510 County Highway 107

Johnstown, NY 12095

Please include a note with your SASS alias, SASS # and telephone #. I will mail you back your half of the tickets after June 29th, if you wish to send a check sooner.

Good luck to everyone who enters for the drawings. Remember, each ticket gives you 5 chances to win!

Archived