SASS Wire Forum

EOT posse list

Anyone seen a posse list for 2010 EOT? Would like to know what posse I'm on and who I will be shooting with.

Bad news for you Gunslinger. Found out that I was on your posse. :)

NA. Just jokin. I have been wondering myself who all I would be possed with.

Hope I atleast know one or two.

Bad news for you Gunslinger. Found out that I was on your posse. :blink:

NA. Just jokin. I have been wondering myself who all I would be possed with.

Hope I atleast know one or two.

I talked with the good folks putting together the posse lists...told them to put you with the fowlest group they have...and make sure that none of 'em know ya.

No need to thank me AA...that's what friends are for :lol:

:)

I talked with the good folks putting together the posse lists...told them to put you with the fowlest group they have...and make sure that none of 'em know ya.

No need to thank me AA...that's what friends are for :lol:

:)

Shooting with the fowlest group there????? Heck. I should fit right in. :blink:

I talked with Tex yesterday (May 23, 2010), and he said nothing had been done on posse organization yet.

"Fowlest"? The posse with the most chickens and buzzards?

I'm working on the posse's just give me a little more time. I'll try and posse everybody with those shooters they requested. If you need to share a gun cart or are sharing a ride let me know who you need to be with and I'll make sure you are with them. Please send me an e-mail at cdtom73@hotmail.com don't just answer here as I sometime forget to check this. Looks like another great EOT again this year hope to see everybody there, also if you haven't got your application in yet time is running short.

CD Tom

Will the posse lists be accessible on the website, emailed or something else?

Possum

Howdy, PS -

If the past is any indication, CD Tom will send you an email if he has your email address. The list (or a link to it) will also be posted on the SASS web site.

Regards, TJH

Ok, I've posted a new posse assignment list at Latest Posse Listings if you have questions or request (please keep to sharing gun carts, traveling together or family) I know everybody wants to shoot with their friends but trying to get everybody together can create some very large posses. For changes or requests please contact me at CD Tom This will not be the last update so keep checking back the web page will show the date and time of the last update. Thanks

Request for to shoot with certain people isnt honored. I sent in a request when I registered 3 months ago and again last week and still didnt get to shoot on the posse with the people I have shot with for the last three years.

Seems only the in crowd can get their posse request honored.

Request for to shoot with certain people isnt honored. I sent in a request when I registered 3 months ago and again last week and still didnt get to shoot on the posse with the people I have shot with for the last three years.

Seems only the in crowd can get their posse request honored.

I try and get everybody on the posse they wish, sometimes I don't get the request sent to me from the sass office so I don't know who wants to posse with who. If you e-mail me directly CD Tom I'll make sure you are on the correct posse. In checking I show you requested to posse with Lassiter, you are now on posse 9.

Archived