SASS Wire Forum

Guest Badge

I was looking over the application fot EOT and I can see and understand the entry fee for Main Match, The camping fee if camping, but I'm kind of confused about the Guest Badge(Spouse of registrant only). In the app, under spouse, it requires a SASS number for her. I think this is just to shoot, but does it also require a SASS number for her to buy a Guest Badge so she can attend the events with me??

Reason I ask is I'm planning on attending EOT in one of next few years at least once, and would like my wife to attend with me. She is NOT a SASS member and has no intrest in joining. If she can't go with me, I can't go, or won't go without her. This would be the end of a complete winter spent in the southwest and I flat won't go without her.

So, does she have to be a member to attend with me or not??

Greeenriver

You will need to sign your wife up as a "guest" to accompany you at End of Trail. We use the event badges as a form of identification during the course of EOT. She does not have to be a SASS member to be your guest. The general public is admitted to the event daily for a slight entrance fee. However, the gates are closed to the public at 5:00 when the evening activities commence. Your wife will need to have a badge on to be with you on site at those times. I hope that you will be able to join us, it is truly a fun event.

Hank

You will need to sign your wife up as a "guest" to accompany you at End of Trail. We use the event badges as a form of identification during the course of EOT. She does not have to be a SASS member to be your guest. The general public is admitted to the event daily for a slight entrance fee. However, the gates are closed to the public at 5:00 when the evening activities commence. Your wife will need to have a badge on to be with you on site at those times. I hope that you will be able to join us, it is truly a fun event.

Hank

Thanks, that clears up one of the problems for attending, LOL!!! Now, if I can just wih the Mega-Millions, or find someone that will let me camp out by their water tank for the winter, that will solve another of the problems.

Actialy, I would like to spend the winter and spring in Tx, NM, and AZ, going from one shooting range to another and shooting every weekend. But then, I guess most SASS members would enjoy the same thing and overload all the shooting ranges in the Southwest, if that was possable.

Greeenriver

You can purchase a quest badge at Admin at EOT or you can add her to your existing sign up by calling the office and talking to the nice folks in member services.

Wild Shot

You should be able to get the badge at registration, but that being said, I would call the SASS office just to make sure.

See ya there.

Archived