SASS Wire Forum

2010 Prince of the Pistoleers

KC Colt, SASS #69404

KC sounds like things are really moving for you -- Coyote Cap is shooting at Fort Des Moines Rangers (www.fortdesmoinesrangers.org) 3-day the week-end before Powder Creek's -- looks like he is just moving on down south week by week. We're looking forward to having him at our shoot and then of course, several of us from Iowa will be moving your way also for your 3-day and Marshall Morris and I always enjoy shooting with you folks. See ya all soon.

Miss Kitty Morris

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whal I'm trying ta foller this thread but my head is spinning!!

Is Deja coming ta this shoot????!!!!!!!

CPK

I would love to.. but proably not... besides I don't think they give out 10 points for a G... giggle.. lol Like Noz does...

No G's? I believe we had 3 affirmatives and 0 negativities....therefore, the yep's have it! KC I surely hope you got that! ;)

Nuts?? Not in this bunch of bodacious bananas! :blink:

Chantilly (who might not EVER eat again after the Noz jelly stuff :huh: Oh hey....we could make a million - NEW and IMPROVED DIE...T PLAN)

PS Out of town for the next couple of days...you people behave (NOT) while I'm gone!

No G's? I believe we had 3 affirmatives and 0 negativities....therefore, the yep's have it! KC I surely hope you got that! ;)

Nuts?? Not in this bunch of bodacious bananas! :blink:

Chantilly (who might not EVER eat again after the Noz jelly stuff :huh: Oh hey....we could make a million - NEW and IMPROVED DIE...T PLAN)

PS Out of town for the next couple of days...you people behave (NOT) while I'm gone!

Newts.. I never behave so why bother asking?? And I am not giving up on my jelly making techniques I am considering opening up an ebay store to sell it and call it NOZBERRYJAM.. lol I am sure glad there is one sane poster on this thread, and that of course would be me.. It is in the rule book, my rule book, and by the way it is in pencil incase I need to "adjust" a few things ... lol G's are the points I count on... lol Without "G's" I dont have any fun and I break a shotgun.. lol

I resemble that remark. Were we separated at birth?

Cheers,

Chantilly (who better get to bed...it's that aging thing :huh: )

If'n ya take a nap in the afternoon, you don't hafta worry about gettin to bed early - Don't ask me how I know.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Cheers,

Chantilly (who better get to bed...it's that aging thing :huh: )

Sooooooooooooooooo if we never go to bed then we will only be one day older after a week? Wow.. I wish I would have known that about 20 years ago.. lol

I'm going to be rolling toward Sparta, Il about noon. Going to the "Spring Round-up at the Gulch"

Y'all gonna have to abuse someone else till Monday.

Just think of Noz when you reach for the next package of Jelly Belly jelly beans or the next jelly dougnnut or you decide to have peanut butter and jelly.

NOZBERRY JAM..... OR SNOT RAG IN A BAG....eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Good luck with your sales ;)

I PREFER SEEDLESS. BUT, THAT'S JUST ME.

SNOT RAG IN A BAG ???????? IS THAT LIKE PORK RYNES ????????

:huh:

I've already had my supper so the image of blended grape Noz in freezer bags can only ruin my desert now.

Supper was Antipasto, garlic bread, and sauteed scallops in an arrabbiatta sauce over angel hair with some fresh grated peccarino romano. The only part of the meal that may not sit right with some, was that I had a Sam Adams Summer Wheat Ale instead of a red jug wine to drink.

And it's only Alamo thats full of rocks. The rest of us are unworthy slime, fit only to bask in the shadow of his inscribed monoliths.

Way ta go Cap. Welcome to the insanity! Did I say that out loud?

PARD, YA EAT WAY TOO GOOD. :blink::blink:

I'M SINGLE & A GREAT MEAL IS EXTRA CHEESE :huh: PAPER FROM MY SANDWICH AT HARDEE'S

HEY, YA GOT TA HAVE STONES, TA PUT SOME OF THE STUFF OUT THERE, THAT I DO.

:ph34r: CAP'S COMIN'---------------THERE GOES MY CLASS

;)

I'm going to be rolling toward Sparta, Il about noon. Going to the "Spring Round-up at the Gulch"

Y'all gonna have to abuse someone else till Monday.

Just think of Noz when you reach for the next package of Jelly Belly jelly beans or the next jelly dougnnut or you decide to have peanut butter and jelly.

O GARD, I GOT TA PUT UP WITH HIM, ALL THIS WEEKEND TOO. :huh:

I'M LEAVIN' TA HEAD TA SPARTA, TOMORROW MORN.

;)

Cheers,

Chantilly (who better get to bed...it's that aging thing ;) )

THAT'S INTERESTIN'----I WAS SEPARATED @ BIRTH, TOO :blink:

;) CAP'S COMIN'---------------THERE GOES MY CLASS

Is that high, low, remedial, make-up, RO, or sumthin else?

Is that high, low, remedial, make-up, RO, or sumthin else?

COYOTE CAP IS REAL FAST---------------------------------------I AM REAL HALF FAST :huh:

;)

THAT'S INTERESTIN'----I WAS SEPARATED @ BIRTH, TOO ;)

Seperate at birth.. wow.. that would be so difficult.. I love my twin... we look exactly alike, and you never know what she is going to do or say next. Honestly, it is nice to have someone to blame everything on.. so I pretend to have a twin.. lol

WELL,

I'M OFF TO DA ILLINOIS STATE MATCH IN SPARTA, IL.

GOIN' JUST TA TRY TA KEEP "NOZ" IN LINE.

AS THEY SAY ON TV-------FILM @ 11

THEN, AS A VERY GREAT MAN ONCE SAID

"YA ALL, CAN GO TO HELL,

CAUSE, I'M GOIN' TO TEXAS"

david crockett

I'M OFF TO THE ALAMO IN SAN ANTON & TIN STAR RANCH FOR RESSURTION IV,

WITH MY PARD'S TAQUILA TAB, HONKY TONK HARLOT, TRIPLE T & KALICO KAY.

BE BACK NEXT MONTH.

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD GOIN' WHILE I'M GONE.

cause, i ain't got no laptop

signed, my other twin

WELL,

With all due respect to your station, It's gonna take a lot more'n you to keep Noz in line.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) mcGee

WELL,

THEN, AS A VERY GREAT MAN ONCE SAID

"YA ALL, CAN GO TO HELL,

CAUSE, I'M GOIN' TO TEXAS"

david crockett

I'M OFF TO THE ALAMO IN SAN ANTON & TIN STAR RANCH FOR RESSURTION IV,

WITH MY PARD'S TAQUILA TAB, HONKY TONK HARLOT, TRIPLE T & KALICO KAY.

BE BACK NEXT MONTH.

signed, my other twin

Keep Noz in line?? Ha, even his bride can't do that... lol... If anything he will help you stray a bit.. okay fine, stray a lot.. lol have fun ..............ya'll.. lol

WELL,

signed, my other twin

In keeping with Alamo's request, Here's to keeping the thread going. Noz ought to be checking in sometime tonight with results of the shoot.

I didn't double post!

Yup! Here I be.

1. Night shoot. I can't believe that I drove that far that hard to get the degree of humiliation I got at the night shoot. Shooting at night with copious quantities of the Holy Black is desperately counterproductive. One shot and I had nothing to shoot at. Couldn't tell if the shotgun targets were hit until you heard the clank as it finished it's fall.

2. One surprise. When shooting large quantities of black, the flash is enough to make your night vision go a bit wonky, making it even more difficult to see.

3. Shoot weather. Great even had a little breeze that helped on most stages

4. Range. WOW! Berm that you would need oxygen to climb and side berms on each stage.

5. Targets were close with the rifle and pistol targets on many stages set at the same distance. Knockdowns went down when hit but fell slowly. When you need to hear the clank you are thankful for the spotters yelling "Down".

6. Lots and Lots of vendors(picked up a shotgun belt)

7. On range food was EXCELLENT. (We'll leave the subject of food at that)

8 My posse #3 was well led by Phiren Smoke and motivated by Turquois Tony.

As always had the pleasure of greeting old friends and meeting new ones.

Summary-All in all-Had a great time.

If you get the chance to go to the World Shooting Complex, do so. Driving by miles of trap ranges is enough to impress anyone in the shooting world.

Since Alamo was on a posse at the other end of the range, didn't get to spend much time with him BUT WE GOT'S PLANS for POP

Almost forgot. SW Mo was aptly represented by Tightwad Swede, Ms Shirl, Silent Thunder, One Shot Scott(BEST I COULD SEE FROM THE SCORE SHEET,HE WAS ONE SHOT SHORT OF A CLEAN MATCH), Greasy Creek Slim and Noz and Lorrie. Everybody placed in their category with Greasy Creek doing the best with a second after a disastrous first day.

Tightwad drew a new Stoeger at the awards ceremony.

Congrats to all the placers. In looking at the scores on the Kaskaskia website, I see that Doc Hurd placed 2nd in 49er and 9th overall, and Katie Scarlett was first in Ladies Duelist.

Oh yeah - BTT

We all worked very hard to keep each other in line at Sparta! I am not sure who won and lost. It was a great shoot. I even tried out the G thing. I am not worth a dirn at it. I just laugh to hard. One more shoot for Doc and I then POP!

Hey Alamo

Have you sent the picture of Land Run Posse 2008 yet? I am still wondering if we have missed anyone that was there? We would not want to forget the Wildest Posse ever!!

Katie Scarlett

Here's the Posse Picture Katie.

Posse Picture

Posse Picture

That was a great posse and we sure did have a GREAT time together.

I am now building the posses for PoP.

Posse 4:

Alamo Kid

Chantilly

Doc Hurd

Fannie Kicker

Fingers McGee

Jayhawk Jerry

J-Bar

John Lee

Judge Harper

Katie Scarlett

Newton

Noz

Surly Sullivan

Tequila Tab

Titus A. Gnatsass

Yosemite Sam

It might change a bit to make room for the 2 people NOZ just PMed me about.

I will be shooting through so I will get to hang out with every posse.

KC

Yup! Here I be.

1. Night shoot. I can't believe that I drove that far that hard to get the degree of humiliation I got at the night shoot. Shooting at night with copious quantities of the Holy Black is desperately counterproductive. One shot and I had nothing to shoot at. Couldn't tell if the shotgun targets were hit until you heard the clank as it finished it's fall.

2. One surprise. When shooting large quantities of black, the flash is enough to make your night vision go a bit wonky, making it even more difficult to see.

3. Shoot weather. Great even had a little breeze that helped on most stages

4. Range. WOW! Berm that you would need oxygen to climb and side berms on each stage.

5. Targets were close with the rifle and pistol targets on many stages set at the same distance. Knockdowns went down when hit but fell slowly. When you need to hear the clank you are thankful for the spotters yelling "Down".

6. Lots and Lots of vendors(picked up a shotgun belt)

7. On range food was EXCELLENT. (We'll leave the subject of food at that)

8 My posse #3 was well led by Phiren Smoke and motivated by Turquois Tony.

As always had the pleasure of greeting old friends and meeting new ones.

Summary-All in all-Had a great time.

If you get the chance to go to the World Shooting Complex, do so. Driving by miles of trap ranges is enough to impress anyone in the shooting world.

Since Alamo was on a posse at the other end of the range, didn't get to spend much time with him BUT WE GOT'S PLANS for POP

Almost forgot. SW Mo was aptly represented by Tightwad Swede, Ms Shirl, Silent Thunder, One Shot Scott(BEST I COULD SEE FROM THE SCORE SHEET,HE WAS ONE SHOT SHORT OF A CLEAN MATCH), Greasy Creek Slim and Noz and Lorrie. Everybody placed in their category with Greasy Creek doing the best with a second after a disastrous first day.

Tightwad drew a new Stoeger at the awards ceremony.

Yipee Missouri... I missed it... darn it... I am so happy for all of you ... what a cool trip!

Posse Picture

Nice picture... Thanks so much Fingers!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss all the fun.. darn it.. lol

That was a great posse and we sure did have a GREAT time together.

I am now building the posses for PoP.

Posse 4:

Alamo Kid

Chantilly

Doc Hurd

Fannie Kicker

Fingers McGee

Jayhawk Jerry

J-Bar

John Lee

Judge Harper

Katie Scarlett

Newton

Noz

Surly Sullivan

Tequila Tab

Titus A. Gnatsass

Yosemite Sam

It might change a bit to make room for the 2 people NOZ just PMed me about.

I will be shooting through so I will get to hang out with every posse.

KC

Looks like it's gonna be a good one.

Thanks fingers! Oh, what a group. My sides hurt just looking at the picture. For everyone not in that picture take a good look at it. That is a fine, wild bunch!

Katie Scarlett

KC

The posse list you are creating looks pretty good! Sure hope we can hold up to our reputation!

Of course we can. We are the greatest posse ever.

Of course we can. We are the greatest posse ever.

You forgot to add this link

. Gotta have background music.

The music did make the picture!

Katie Scarlett

Archived