SASS Wire Forum

2010 Prince of the Pistoleers

KC Colt, SASS #69404

Noz... okay... a few years back I had a friend who was a tap dancer.. We were out on the town, and she had a few too many and I had two.. lol.. she was on the table tops by the end of the night, and I joined her on my second drink.. however I was not the one to fall off and break my ankle.. Does that put me into the "purple" club??? lol or do I have to do a reenactment? lol If I do, I get to name who is on the table top with me.. lol Miz Shirl.. where are you tonight....lol

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noz... okay... a few years back I had a friend who was a tap dancer.. We were out on the town, and she had a few too many and I had two.. lol.. she was on the table tops by the end of the night, and I joined her on my second drink.. however I was not the one to fall off and break my ankle.. Does that put me into the "purple" club??? lol or do I have to do a reenactment? lol If I do, I get to name who is on the table top with me.. lol Miz Shirl.. where are you tonight....lol

If you don't have pictures then it didn't happen. I vote reenactment.

Your pard,

KC

I twas lookin at dos posse assignments. I don't believe I knows any of dos folks. So here is:

The Guide ta shootin wif Chili Pepper Kid:

1: at loading table, ya usually have ta remind me ta bring the guns/ammo.

2: Timer Operator (TO) will have ta say @ least 3 times "next shooter may stage".

3: TO, I bring a peewee league mentality to the line I've been known ta stop shooting ta look at a purty bird.

4: when done shootin the TO always scratchs his head and says " spotters talk it over"

5: spotters usually look dazed and are ready ta give each other high fives... I think that's why dey are holding up thar hands.

6: at the unloading table (UT), I always ask, "why do I have ta unload em I just shot the stuffing outta these guns". UT: "ya have ta show me". CPK: "twarnt ya watchin". UT: shakes his head rolls his eyes... I get this alot fer sum reason.

This guide has been brought to you from the Zen Shootists & Fort Des Moines Rangers

P.S. Lookin forward ta meetin ya all!!!!

OK -- for those of you who don't know Chili Pepper, you're in for a real treat -- he is fun guy to shoot with and a great worker to have on your posse -- you will never find him sitting idle. Oh and by the way -- he makes the best home made salsa ever -- Miss Kitty Morris

I WAS DANCING WIT A FRIEND ONE NITE, AND SHE TOO, HAD A COUPLE OF DRINKS OVER THE

SUGGESTED LIMIT. :wub:

SHE WAS DOIN' RADIO CITY ROCKETTES HIGH KICK'S & CAUGHT HER PANTYHOSE IN HER

EARRIN' & WAS ( well let's put it this way, ^_^ she hasn't been the same, since ),

WE DIDN'T GET THAT ON VIDEO EITHER, :) SO I TO VOTE FOR REENACTMENT.

:wacko:

ALAMO

DANCE ON

If you don't have pictures then it didn't happen. I vote reenactment.

Your pard,

KC

No pictures, but it was so funny, up until the ambulance part.. lol

I WAS DANCING WIT A FRIEND ONE NITE, AND SHE TOO, HAD A COUPLE OF DRINKS OVER THE

SUGGESTED LIMIT. :wub:

SHE WAS DOIN' RADIO CITY ROCKETTES HIGH KICK'S & CAUGHT HER PANTYHOSE IN HER

EARRIN' & WAS ( well let's put it this way, ^_^ she hasn't been the same, since ),

WE DIDN'T GET THAT ON VIDEO EITHER, :) SO I TO VOTE FOR REENACTMENT.

:wacko:

ALAMO

DANCE ON

Lol.. I was with a lady friend one night she asked me to stop by and have a drink. She had been there for a while and was pretty buzzed when I got there. Any how she trotted off to the restroom and when she came back she had managed to tuck her dress inside of her panty hose in the back.. lol... omgosh... It took me 10 minutes to get off of the floor to tell her!!!!!!!!!!

Now, boys. Just in case you're wondering.

I checked with Deuce Tombstone, DV's significant other, if it was alright for us boys to play with his girl. He said it was us he trusted. He was a little shaky about DV.

Tequila Tab

Are you bringing your best? Honky-tonk-Harlot! Sure hope so. It just won't be the same without her. I know she won't shoot yet, but she sure would help posse 4 by just being there. Please! Pretty Please!

Katie Scarlett :D

Without her the noise level would not be the same. I shot my best shoot with that noise rumble in the background.

We'll have Lady Fingers and Lorrie to add a touch of gentility to the mix.

Lorrie plans on keeping score as always.

I checked with Deuce Tombstone, DV's significant other, if it was alright for us boys to play with his girl. He said it was us he trusted. He was a little shaky about DV.

I'M LEAVIN' EARLY :wub: -----------------ROADTRIP

:ph34r:

:blush::D

The posse list just went through revision #5.

http://www.powdercreekcowboys.org/downloads/POP_Posses.pdf

Moved:

Chili Pepper Kid to the "nut" posse since he is one.

All Right!!!!!!!

Welcome to the bestest posse around Kid!

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

All Right!!!!!!!

Welcome to the bestest posse around Kid!

YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR SPOTTER'S (finance's) ARE. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

"SHOOT FAST, LIVE SLOW"

& PAY WHOEVER YA HAVE TA.

NUT'S :D UNITE

:blush:

Noz your crazy.. lol.. Everyone gets a little "shaky" around me... they aren't sure what I will do next.. lol

The posse list just went through revision #5.

http://www.powdercreekcowboys.org/downloads/POP_Posses.pdf

Added:

Longhorn

Slingin Sam

Marshal Halloway

Moved:

Chili Pepper Kid to the "nut" posse since he is one.

KC

I resemble that!

CPK

OK -- for those of you who don't know Chili Pepper, you're in for a real treat -- he is fun guy to shoot with and a great worker to have on your posse -- you will never find him sitting idle. Oh and by the way -- he makes the best home made salsa ever -- Miss Kitty Morris

Thank ya kindly, Miss Kitty. It's because of folks like Marshal & yoreselves that this is one of the greatest hobbies/entertainment/sports that ya cud ever have!!!

I hope thar is sum BIGpistol targets!!!

CPK

Thank ya kindly, Miss Kitty. It's because of folks like Marshal & yoreselves that this is one of the greatest hobbies/entertainment/sports that ya cud ever have!!!

CPK

Chili -- I told you you have to use that little thing on the front of your pistol that sticks up when shooting those pistol targets -- check your emails, I sent ya one about this weekend.

Miss Kitty

What a Mess!

Shooting will never be the same!

And that's a bad thing????????

CPK

All depends on what you call BIG :D

The deer and turkeys that inhabit the range think they are BIG. Even the Chili Pepper Kid should be able to get a clean match. :D

KC

Ya havn't seen me shoot. Set 2 barns in front of me and I'll miss em.

The line from a western book that I most relate ta is from Six Bits A Day by Elmer Kelton.

Hewey Calloway: "I'd better tell you, I'm real consistent with a pistol. I miss every time."

CPK

Hey Chili Pepper,

I see you're on the posse with Katie Scarlett, Fannie Kicker, Doc Hurd, Titus A. Gnatsass and Omaha John. Please give them all great big hugs from Blacksmith and I !!!!! And give Patty an extra hug or two just cause she deserves it so much.

We shot with Doc Hurd at Charity Shoot and he smiled plenty!!

WAY TA GO :D:blush::ph34r:

WE FROM ACROSS THE STATE WILL BE BRINGIN' ALONG OUR :wacko: NEWEST MEMBER OF

OF THE DGB'S & THE WDDS'S. :D

HE IS ON A QUEST FOR NEW ADVENTURE'S IN HIS YOUNG LIFE.

AND IS LOOKIN' FORWARD TO MEETIN' YA ALL.

:wub:

ALAMO

Are you talking about your prote'ge' Lil' Alamo? I don't think he's ready to shoot a match yet. He hasn't got all his gear. I see he has his outfit ready but is missing the guns necessary to compete.

Are you talking about your prote'ge' Lil' Alamo? I don't think he's ready to shoot a match yet. He hasn't got all his gear. I see he has his outfit ready but is missing the guns necessary to compete.

HELL, HE CANEN'T EVEN SEE OVER MOST OF THE PROP'S, YET. :D

I'M TRYIN' TO BRING HIM ALONG, SLOWLY, SO HE GETS THE FEEL OF THE RANGE. :ph34r:

HE'S A TRUE MALONE POSSE MEMBER. :wub:

WHAT'S THE SMALLEST CALIBER, HE CAN SHOOT ????????

:blush:

Alamo, no point, just my thoughts on the possibility of what might be.

DOC,

SOMETIMES, IT'S SCARY OF THE POSSIBILTIES, OF WHAT WE ALL COME UP WITH.

IN THE WORD'S OF BUTCH------ "WHO ARE THOSE GUYS"

:D

I love to shoot with Doc Hurd. He is one of the hardest workers on any posse. He really does smile, more than occasionally. You just don't want to try to strike up a conversation with him when he is at the loading table. He is all business. With Doc you just watch and learn.

Yeeehawwwww one more day closer to FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see some old friends and meet new ones!!!!!!!

It will be fun to shoot back in my birth STATE, purple is also a good color for a CAT!

RCD

Hey Chili Pepper,

I see you're on the posse with Katie Scarlett, Fannie Kicker, Doc Hurd, Titus A. Gnatsass and Omaha John. Please give them all great big hugs from Blacksmith and I !!!!! And give Patty an extra hug or two just cause she deserves it so much.

We shot with Doc Hurd at Charity Shoot and he smiled plenty!!

Hey Granny! Good ta hear from ya. How's things north of the border? Here's hugs back from Fannie Kicker and I. We've got lotsa fun planned for this weekend. Wish you guys were gonna be here. We'll take good care of our pards John and Patty. Gonna take em out Friday night for a KC favorite...Hereford House. Hard to beat a good steak. Lookin forward ta meetin and shootin with Chili Pepper Kid, too. Sounds like my kinda nut! :D

Archived