SASS Wire Forum

2010 Prince of the Pistoleers

KC Colt, SASS #69404

OU, :wacko: WOW, A WET PARASOL CONTEST.

NOW I REALLY KNOW, I GOTS TA GET ANOTHER LIFE :wacko:

:lol:

lol.. well you know it is the little things in life that it interesting, like wet parasol contests.. they have them all the time... ah.. yeah.. lol... Now when I move back home I can toss out my parasol and put on my suntan lotion.. that is period correct right?

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chantilly Dear

Any color hat except white between Labor Day and Memorial Day. Since we are now in Memorial Day to Labor Day white is even fine.

Katie Scarlett

For the few of you who have never seen the infamous Alamo Kid in person, I bring you the one... the only (thank God)... Alamo Kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUjJFoR8zTM

Did ya hafta do that TT? I always thought Alamo was a well kept secret (for good reasons). Now ya dun let the cat out of the bag.

Fingers (whats glad there are no videos of him out there) McGee

"RUMOR'S OF MY DEATH, ARE GREATLY EXAGGERATED"

TAB, I'M GLAD YA TURNED DOWN THE SPEED ON THE CAMERA, SO THE COULD ACTUALLY

SEE ME SHOOT.

COPIES ARE AVAILABLE, FOR A LIMITED TIME, @ ALAMO ^_^ KID.COM

ALAMO (THEIR GOIN' TA PUT ME IN THE MOVIES) KID

:wacko:

An all you have to do is act natural-ly

Chantilly, Do you need gamer rules? I can see you Friday night for a refresher. It's not the hat!

Katie Scarlett (holding the secret)

oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, only one more week til POP.

Fingers (who's as excited as a little kid) McGee

And just remember:

Getting older is inevitable, growing up is optional.

oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, only one more week til POP.

Fingers (who's as excited as a little kid) McGee

And just remember:

Getting older is inevitable, growing up is optional.

Whew!!! That makes me feel so much better! I was looking every where to see if I have to grow up at some point, and there it is... on the wire... I need to search no more for any thing else. Can I bring water pistols on Sat?? lol I won't use them, I just want to hold them.. lol

Whew!!! That makes me feel so much better! I was looking every where to see if I have to grow up at some point, and there it is... on the wire... I need to search no more for any thing else. Can I bring water pistols on Sat?? lol I won't use them, I just want to hold them.. lol

We may need them to help keep cool.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

We may need them to help keep cool.

Are you kidding we are always KOOL>.. lol.. Is there a stock tank on that place? lol..

We hit our goal of 100 shooters. YEE HAW.

Your pard,

KC

All Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers (Show Me Mo Smoke) McGee

WAY TA GO ^_^:wacko::)

WE FROM ACROSS THE STATE WILL BE BRINGIN' ALONG OUR :wub: NEWEST MEMBER OF

OF THE DGB'S & THE WDDS'S. :ph34r:

HE IS ON A QUEST FOR NEW ADVENTURE'S IN HIS YOUNG LIFE.

AND IS LOOKIN' FORWARD TO MEETIN' YA ALL.

:wub:

ALAMO

Yea!!! Alamo!!! Fresh Meat!!!

A list of shooters and their classes is available for download. Scroll down to "Posse List & Classes" at:

http://powdercreekcowboys.org/pop2010.html

Please PM me if there is anything inaccurate in the documents. Also let me know if I missed a "posse with" request.

We are now on version 3 of the posse list. Keep the corrections coming.

KC

I twas lookin at dos posse assignments. I don't believe I knows any of dos folks. So here is:

The Guide ta shootin wif Chili Pepper Kid:

1: at loading table, ya usually have ta remind me ta bring the guns/ammo.

2: Timer Operator (TO) will have ta say @ least 3 times "next shooter may stage".

3: TO, I bring a peewee league mentality to the line I've been known ta stop shooting ta look at a purty bird.

4: when done shootin the TO always scratchs his head and says " spotters talk it over"

5: spotters usually look dazed and are ready ta give each other high fives... I think that's why dey are holding up thar hands.

6: at the unloading table (UT), I always ask, "why do I have ta unload em I just shot the stuffing outta these guns". UT: "ya have ta show me". CPK: "twarnt ya watchin". UT: shakes his head rolls his eyes... I get this alot fer sum reason.

This guide has been brought to you from the Zen Shootists & Fort Des Moines Rangers

P.S. Lookin forward ta meetin ya all!!!!

Page 2:

Brace yoreselves for the famoose "PEPPER YELL"

CPK

Okay.. a few problems with your post here. I require three times to be called for a shoot, and they have to wait for me to get over my giggle attack before I an ever repeat a line... Also, I bring everything, but I am having so much fun, I forget what I am doing and in what order, so a nicely printed out card would be handy to carry around.. Lastly, I need breaks to chat, talk about guns, ammo, costumes if I see something really cute, you know a gal nees times to just chat.. Can you add a couple rules for me so I can feel comforable with shooting? And corests, I love them, but in the heat I will be showing up with out one and with just he ruffles instead so I dont giggle and pass out.. can that be accepted into the SASS hall of fame that I am not perfect, never will be and refuse to try to be?? lo... Deja.. yeah, I am on a roll. no one would pay with me tonight at the Art walk.. they were all snobby.. so I am picking on the board ... lol

I twas lookin at dos posse assignments. I don't believe I knows any of dos folks. So here is:

The Guide ta shootin wif Chili Pepper Kid:

1: at loading table, ya usually have ta remind me ta bring the guns/ammo.

2: Timer Operator (TO) will have ta say @ least 3 times "next shooter may stage".

3: TO, I bring a peewee league mentality to the line I've been known ta stop shooting ta look at a purty bird.

4: when done shootin the TO always scratchs his head and says " spotters talk it over"

5: spotters usually look dazed and are ready ta give each other high fives... I think that's why dey are holding up thar hands.

6: at the unloading table (UT), I always ask, "why do I have ta unload em I just shot the stuffing outta these guns". UT: "ya have ta show me". CPK: "twarnt ya watchin". UT: shakes his head rolls his eyes... I get this alot fer sum reason.

This guide has been brought to you from the Zen Shootists & Fort Des Moines Rangers

P.S. Lookin forward ta meetin ya all!!!!

You'll fit right in!

Chantilly Dear

Any color hat except white between Labor Day and Memorial Day. Since we are now in Memorial Day to Labor Day white is even fine.

Katie Scarlett

Chantilly, Do you need gamer rules? I can see you Friday night for a refresher. It's not the hat!

Katie Scarlett (holding the secret)

Thanks for the reminder on that white! I'm glad white is good! I'm in Phoenix right now and its 103 degress - I don't care if it is dry heat - it's hot! White is good for hot!!!!

Won't have time for that refresher though I sorely need it! I will be in Columbus, OH Thursday and Friday and fly into Kansas City at 10:35 PM. I'll need very strong coffee on Saturday!!! :wacko:

Cheers to all......OH PEPPER YELL! ^_^ I can't wait for that! Count me in on the learnin' class for that one!!!!

Chantilly

In the interst of public descencey, I have never been seen shootin in my corset.

Chili Pepper Kid

Yep. We got another "nut". This shoot is going to be a hoot.

KC

If I have too much beans I toot.

CPK

You'll fit right in!

Yep. We got another "nut". This shoot is going to be a hoot.

KC

My thoughts persactly

Tequila Tab

Are you bringing your best? Honky-tonk-Harlot! Sure hope so. It just won't be the same without her. I know she won't shoot yet, but she sure would help posse 4 by just being there. Please! Pretty Please!

Katie Scarlett ^_^

Okay.. a few problems with your post here. I require three times to be called for a shoot, and they have to wait for me to get over my giggle attack before I can ever repeat a line... Also, I bring everything, but I am having so much fun, I forget what I am doing and in what order, so a nicely printed out card would be handy to carry around.. Lastly, I need breaks to chat, talk about guns, ammo, costumes if I see something really cute, you know a gal needs times to just chat.. Can you add a couple rules for me so I can feel comfortable with shooting? And corsets, I love them, but in the heat I will be showing up with out one and with just the ruffles instead so I dont giggle and pass out.. can that be accepted into the SASS hall of fame that I am not perfect, never will be and refuse to try to be?? lo... Deja.. yeah, I am on a roll. no one would play with me tonight at the Art walk.. they were all snobby.. so I am picking on the board ... lol

Tequila Tab

Are you bringing your best? Honky-tonk-Harlot! Sure hope so. It just won't be the same without her. I know she won't shoot yet, but she sure would help posse 4 by just being there. Please! Pretty Please!

Katie Scarlett ^_^

Yes, she will be there along with Maggie the Wonder Dog. She won't be shooting but I hope to get her to run the camera for us.

Oh, My!!!!

This may be a shoot to go down in the books. I know there are those who want it QUIET when they shoot. You better get your feelings known now! It still may not happen. Only 5 more days to wait.

Noz forget putting in your request for quiet. It will not happen. You know Lori will side with us. Fingers you better put extra smoke in your bullets you might make some stop for a moment, never mind, won't happen. Remind Lady Fingers lotion helps hurting cheeks, I remember how much she smiled. Alamo bring bribe bottles, still may not work. Newton Honey, you know there is nothing I can help you with. Titus bring extra what ever, you will need it. Fanny will have to come out of her shell at this shoot. For all the rest expect a great time on posse 4.

Ladies, I have information to help with the G (giggle for Noz) points. I was reading the wire. Bar3 is have summer rules. Cowboys can wear shorts while shooting. Now mind you they still have to have on boots and hats. Think about that picture. Make you want to giggle????????

Katie Scarlett

Hey Alamo, I was shooting.

Just happened to be on the posse with the "G" girl.

Didn't get to time her but was a witness to her first clean stage. BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE. Unfortunately she followed that with an 8 miss stage.

Deuce informed me that she had intentionally switched her contacts from left to right to hopefully help her shooting. :ph34r: I couldn't stand that so I informed her that she had her shooting contact in her non shooting eye then she should close her shooting eye. ^_^

She said she did?? :wacko::):wub:

Hey Alamo, I was shooting.

Just happened to be on the posse with the "G" girl.

Didn't get to time her but was a witness to her first clean stage. BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE. Unfortunately she followed that with an 8 miss stage.

Deuce informed me that she had intentionally switched her contacts from left to right to hopefully help her shooting. :ph34r: I couldn't stand that so I informed her that she had her shooting contact in her non shooting eye then she should close her shooting eye. ^_^

She said she did?? :wacko::):wub:

Snap snap. pay attention.. stop ratting me out.. lol... Every dog gets a bone?? lol.. I was well behaved, i did not giggle.. Shooting with both eyes closed and missing 8 is not bad is it?? lol... You and Fingers should be "warmed" up for next weekend by now? Finger did prove his does use powder in that thing... fire coming of the the barrel proves it to me.. lol.. Noz is into S&F... lol Smoke and Fire.. thanks for a great shoot again... Next time I am moving the targets closer to my shooting eye.. lol

I need to mention that I did not receive my nickel for my pot and that is why I tossed it on the TO.. lol... Can I ever come back to Cassville after that?? rotfl..

Only 4 days and a wake-up til PoP. Time to start packing so I don't forget anything; although I always do.

Fingers (What still has to clean guns from yesterday) McGee

Archived