SASS Wire Forum

2010 Prince of the Pistoleers

KC Colt, SASS #69404

That was a great posse and we sure did have a GREAT time together.

I am now building the posses for PoP.

Posse 4:

Alamo Kid

Chantilly

Doc Hurd

Fannie Kicker

Fingers McGee

Jayhawk Jerry

J-Bar

John Lee

Judge Harper

Katie Scarlett

Newton

Noz

Surly Sullivan

Tequila Tab

Titus A. Gnatsass

Yosemite Sam

It might change a bit to make room for the 2 people NOZ just PMed me about.

I will be shooting through so I will get to hang out with every posse.

KC

Hard Cash and Sedona Roxy are the ones I'm trying to get headed that way.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The music did make the picture!

Katie Scarlett

Katy, name them from left to right!

That was a great posse and we sure did have a GREAT time together.

I am now building the posses for PoP.

Posse 4:

Alamo Kid

Chantilly

Doc Hurd

Fannie Kicker

Fingers McGee

Jayhawk Jerry

J-Bar

John Lee

Judge Harper

Katie Scarlett

Newton

Noz

Surly Sullivan

Tequila Tab

Titus A. Gnatsass

Yosemite Sam

It might change a bit to make room for the 2 people NOZ just PMed me about.

I will be shooting through so I will get to hang out with every posse.

KC

I dare anyone on this posse to concentrate on shooting!! :unsure:

You have two complete oppisites. Doc Hurd will concentrate and Newton couldn't if he tried. And with Chantilly (aka Princes Running Mouth) as shes known around these parts. She'll keep all of you laughing. Even if your having a bad day. Noz, J-Bar and Fingers you better pray for the wind couse after the first shot in those buildings your S.O.L. And remember to wear your tallest boots for on this posse the S--- going to get deap. And for KC shooting through just make sure hes shooting in the morning when the winds not blowing like the rest of you are. Have fun and stay out of trouble.

Deacon Stone

CONGRATS to all you great and wiley shooters at IL!! Katie Scarlett, you have to practice the G to get it JUST RIGHT. Keep at it gf! Shall we concentrate on our shooting at PoP and "take the awards"? *whisper* Fingers, you smoke up the place and Alamo can do the grab and run :-). Grab a gun or two while you are at it!

OMG...we are a Wild Bunch! Newton must have missed the photo op! He must not want to be officially affiliated! How could that be?

Deacon, Deacon, Deacon.......we don't mention that name except when appropriately attired. The "Princess" has been working on one new shooting outfit (hint....Give me a K) worthy of many G's. I'm "testing" it at Fast and Furious this weekend. Hopefully, there will be no attire malfunctions. Bad enough when a gun malfunctions but truly pitiful when the outfit malfunctions! I made an adjustment in another outfit that did have a malfunction - hot brass down the back - yowsers! That'll make you miss a few targets while doing the "hot brass dance". Hopefully, I've either fixed that problem or I've learned to hit the targets during the dance! :unsure:

So.....3 weeks to PoP Are you ready KC :D

Cheers!

Chantilly (who need to finish the corselete)

I dare anyone on this posse to concentrate on shooting!! :unsure:

It's not likely to happen. What with Katie trying to giggle, the princess just being there, and Fannie, there'll probably not be a dry eye in the vicinity.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

So.....3 weeks to PoP Are you ready KC :angry:

Cheers!

Chantilly (who need to finish the corselete)

Not no but HELL NO. This is going to be HUGE and scary and nuts and a little bit crazy tossed in.

Keeping my fingers crossed. :unsure: LOL. I mean ya we are really. :D

Only 3 weeks????

KC

I am depressed.. I missed out on the giggle awards... crummy buttons.. fingers.. noz help please I need my giggle fix.. lol

I am depressed.. I missed out on the giggle awards... crummy buttons.. fingers.. noz help please I need my giggle fix.. lol

If thinking of Noz dosen't make you giggle. Then think of Noz, J-Bar and Fingers giving you a big Hug at the same time. That will surley make you giggle. But theres always been one name thats always brought a smile to my face everytime I've heard it. And the first time I heard it it came from Chantilly mouth and thats the name (Titus A. Gnatsass) Thats pretty tight.

Deacon Stone

If thinking of Noz dosen't make you giggle. Then think of Noz, J-Bar and Fingers giving you a big Hug at the same time. That will surley make you giggle. But theres always been one name thats always brought a smile to my face everytime I've heard it. And the first time I heard it it came from Chantilly mouth and thats the name (Titus A. Gnatsass) Thats pretty tight.

Deacon Stone

LOll your right I love the name... and such a nice guy... lol... And yep, Noz, J-bar and Fingers give me the giggles..lol.. Cassville is so much fun!!!!!

I need some help! So if anyone can add the others I sure would appricate it! :unsure:

Front row: Tequila Tab, Honky Tonk Harlet, Cho Do, Doc Savage, Chantilly, Cherokee Half Breed, Fingers McGee, Katie Scarlett, KC

Colt

going back from KC: Doc Hurd, (back) John Lee (down) ?, (back) Ramblin Rose, (down) Lonesome Rider, (back) Terry Lane, (right) Noz, (down) Lorie, (back & right) Noble Paladin, four I cannot name, Alamo Kid.

Buffalo Sam Peed and Newton are not in picture.

Katie Scarlett

Deacon Stone

Deacon, I'm thinkin we'll see a bunch of smiles at POP!

Man am I lookin forward to this shoot! Deacon, the "Princess", Fingers, J-Bar, Doc & Katie, Kid Rocks, Tequila, Bulleit Bourbon, KC, "Snotrag", my Texas pard and fellow Dooley Gang member Omaha John and his lovely bride Patty, the list is endless. I guess Fannie & I and Doc & Katie will hafta suffer thru the St. Judes shoot this weekend and bide our time til the POP. See ya'll soon!

Isn't anyone going to help with the five I can't name? I know a couple are from Ok.

Katie Scarlett

Isn't anyone going to help with the five I can't name? I know a couple are from Ok.

Katie Scarlett

Katie, Buffalo Sam is in the red shirt between you and Holly. I don't remember the names of the others.

Hi Katie. Yep, I'm in the way back with the buckskin coat and big white hat. As Ranger Doug says "In times of trouble people turn to a man in a big white hat". Restless Rose (Holly) is to my left (your right as you gaze at the photo). Which ones are you missing? I'll see if Holly and I can combine brain power and notes this evening to help. Take care.

I had everyone you named but Cho Do, Doc Savage and Noble Paladin. I agree Buffalo Sam Peed is where Fingers said.

Miss Deja Vous is babbling about how poor her shooting is and looking at the Southwest Missouri Rangers score sheet, she won her category last Saturday. I guess the "G"s did kick in and help.

Congrats Ms DV on your L48er win.

In looking at the SMR Results, pears like no one did all that too well. Top shooter had 11 misses - and no one had a clean match. They musta been reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllyy hard stages. I'm surprised no one wanted to take a rope to Poot for writing them.

Yes! I noticed that our esteemed and honorable SD that we all know and love, had 11 misses in 5 stages.

I had everyone you named but Cho Do, Doc Savage and Noble Paladin. I agree Buffalo Sam Peed is where Fingers said.

Miss Deja Vous is babbling about how poor her shooting is and looking at the Southwest Missouri Rangers score sheet, she won her category last Saturday. I guess the "G"s did kick in and help.

Hush... I win nothing but G's...... Good thing I don't have to shoot to eat, huh? But you know, I think I could giggle a rabbit to death,.. lol

Yes! I noticed that our esteemed and honorable SD that we all know and love, had 11 misses in 5 stages.

Hey, NOZ,.. I am so bad that I shot targets in the wrong lane.. lol ... But I did have fun.. Thanks to everyone and to Wolf & Juan who had to put up with me.. I am sure when they are filling out the posse sheets they hope to give me to the other team..!! lol.. Forgot my Shotgun shells too, and how nice of a cowboy to offer his shells to me.. paid him back, but boy a girl in need is a girl in need at the minute, not later...

So.. purple, ... do I have to stop laughing? Next shoot will be there... looking so forward to it!!!!!! I have a hike on Satuerday in June, but back to the Rangers on Sunday. My bank colors are blue and red... they do make purple when they are mixed together right?? lol..

Thanks you'all.. for thinking of me... I had so much fun... my little bitty Marlin had a few issues with ejecting but it could be operator error? or a tiny piece of lead from a bullet now so well reload... only can blame me, marling, the lead maker, the brass maker, the dillon maker, the power maker, the primer maker.. and you NOZ.. lol Deja.

We need the namens of the two between Alamo and Noble Paladin in the back row. Then the three on left in middle row (looking at picture.)

Katie Scarlett

We need the namens of the two between Alamo and Noble Paladin in the back row. Then the three on left in middle row (looking at picture.)

Katie Scarlett

I sure wish I could help you with the names Carol; but you know how hard it is for me to remember .................................... what were we talking about?

Fingers (Uh, I forgot) McGee

Oh, yeah, BTT

Hey forgetful Fingers who is Carol? Maybe I missed something.

Oh, you mean I wasn't talking to Carol? I thought that's who was askin about names :unsure: If it wasn't, then who was I talking too?

Fingers (Who Dat?) McGee

Oh, you mean I wasn't talking to Carol? I thought that's who was askin about names :D If it wasn't, then who was I talking too?

Fingers (Who Dat?) McGee

Ginger :unsure: (OK Noz, it's yer turn!)

Fannie Kicker and I are headin to the St. Jude's Charity Shoot this mornin. We're gonna meet up with Doc Hurd and Katie(or Carol, or Ginger?) Ya'll hold the fort down til I get back!

Titus, you know I am a dyed in the wool Mary Ann fan!

I don't know Carol either?

:unsure: Don't mind me.

Mary Ann :D

For those of you old enough to remember - not that I am by any means - Carol Ann Doda

Name rang a BIG BELL but I couldn't place her until Google stepped up with the data. Still does not give me the hint I need as to where I might have seen her.

Did she do Playboy or ? as well as her California dancing?

Name rang a BIG BELL but I couldn't place her until Google stepped up with the data. Still does not give me the hint I need as to where I might have seen her.

Did she do Playboy or ? as well as her California dancing?

I wouldn;t doubt that you saw one of her performances in SF.

Fingers (have I opened a can of worms?) McGee

I wouldn;t doubt that you saw one of her performances in SF.

Fingers (have I opened a can of worms?) McGee

Never been to San Fransisco. When I got close they packed me on another plane and headed me farther west to Saigon.

Now Sally Rand the Fan Dancer and me was buddies. She would come to the state fair cattle barns during the day and talk to us boys(Mid 50s). She was always barefooted. When asked she told us that she went bare footed from the neck down all night and from the ankles down all day. Cool lady.

She was sitting on my show box talking to 2 of us when a pair of likely looking girls walked by. She asked us why we were not pursuing them and we told her "Lack of funds". She gave us each a 20 dollar bill and told us to go have fun. We did. When your father made $1.50 an hour, $20 was a LOT of money.

Ok, Now I do not want to be anyone but Katie Scarlett. The Belle of the county. The one who will never go hungry again. Can shoot straight if not shooting to far. Will think about the rest tomorrow!

Oh, by the way wish you all were her. This is going to be a great shoot! The side matches were a blast. I SHOOT THE DOUBLE Barrel shotgun 10 rounds. I did not fall on my bottom or hurt myself. I even hit 4 birds.

Archived