SASS Wire Forum

2010 Prince of the Pistoleers

KC Colt, SASS #69404

Oh Look!

Seals

Just to be clear, are these Navy Seals, marine seals, or seals on an envelope?? Just so I will know if I reallllllly need to looook or not.. lol

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to be clear, are these Navy Seals, marine seals, or seals on an envelope?? Just so I will know if I reallllllly need to looook or not.. lol

COULD BE XMAS OR EASTER SEALS----BUT, MORE THAN LIKELY, THEY'RE MARINE SEALS.

NO WAIT THE MARINES DON'T HAVE SEALS ???????????? ANYBODY KNOW WHAT KIND OF

SEALS THE MARINES GOT ?????????????????

:)

ALAMO (this is really goin' sideways)KID

COULD BE XMAS OR EASTER SEALS----BUT, MORE THAN LIKELY, THEY'RE MARINE SEALS.

NO WAIT THE MARINES DON'T HAVE SEALS ???????????? ANYBODY KNOW WHAT KIND OF

SEALS THE MARINES GOT ?????????????????

ALAMO (this is really goin' sideways)KID

Clair comme de la boue .. means clear as mud.... Deja.. lol

I don't know what kind of seals the Marines have, but the Army used to have WACS seals. :lol:

I NEED SOME HELP HERE.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I CAN'T COME UP WITH SOMETHING FOR :blink: WACS.

AND WATCH YOURSELVES OUT THERE.

Oh hold up there.....Snot Rag in a purple tutu?? :blink: Now that would be strangely distracting and the entire body of POP would get a G! Is a G 10 seconds added like a P or is that a bonus? Surely a bonus! :lol:

Hey Alamo, I'm pretty good with them markers too!

Cheers,

Chantilly (who shot at Spring Round Up all weekend :) and sewed absolutely nothing)

HEY WAIT A MINUTE. I'VE SEEN THAT GUY YOUR WITH. HE HANG'S OUT ON THE

STREETS OF "TOMBSTONE"

Yes, he does.. lol... You know my cooking skills are second to none, can't you tell? It was his hat that captured my heart when we first meet.. Well that and his great bone structure and teeth.. lol

Oh hold up there.....Snot Rag in a purple tutu?? :blink: Now that would be strangely distracting and the entire body of POP would get a G! Is a G 10 seconds added like a P or is that a bonus? Surely a bonus! :lol:

Cheers,

Chantilly (who shot at Spring Round Up all weekend :) and sewed absolutely nothing)

We decided a "G" was good for a 10 second bonus.

We decided a "G" was good for a 10 second bonus.

This means I could maybe win a shoot?? lol :)

Cheers,

OK, GIRL----A DUEL----------- MAGIC-MARKER'S @ 30 PACES, R WITHIN SASS GUIDE LINES,

WHICHEVER

DOESN'T --G-- STAND FOR GRATZOOKS meanin' how did I hit both of them there shotguns

targets, with one shot.

This means I could maybe win a shoot?? lol :blink:

WELLLL? Not yet. Only get one G per match :)

Hold up here, Snot Rag. You're sounding like a politician. I don't recall a debate and vote on said value of a G. I say we let a simple majority rule here.

To encourage the "fun factor" at all CAS matches, a G bonus of 10 seconds is awarded to a shooter who giggles at any sanctioned match. Such giggle shall be on the clock and must be a true giggle as defined by the online Free dictionary as "to laugh nervously or foolishly". Spotters shall award such G bonus within the "miss guidelines" - if you know it was a giggle, it was a giggle; if you think it was a giggle, it was a giggle; if you know it was not a giggle, it was not a giggle". The majority decision of the spotters shall be final.

Vote for one -

a. 1 G Bonus may be earned for each stage

b. 1 G Bonus may be earned for each gun shot during a stage in which a giggle is issued while shooting said gun with a maximum of 3 G Bonuses allowed for each stage.

c. 1 G Bonus may be earned per match

Vote yes or no -

If no G Bonus is earned during a match, the shooter shall attend a Giggle class until said shooter learns to engage in proper giggling.

Voting is now open for a period of 24 hours. What say you about this most important of questions? :)

Cheers,

Chantilly (who has worked in "government" for way too long)

Chantilly votes -

b. only when such giggle is issued safely :)

Yes

Ya talked me into it. I vote in the afirmative.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

But I look so thupid when I giggle!

But I look so thupid when I giggle!

Ah... Noz calm down now... the giggle stance, hip placement, and level of the chin makes all the difference.. I will show you how.. NP... I have done the "giggle" for a few years.. lol

But, in exchange I would like it to be 100 mnutes shaved off my overall time at the end of a shoot... so I could get unter one thousand once in a while.. lol..

ANYONE, WANT TO FIELD THIS ONE ???????????

HE JUST THREW US A VERY BIG BALL .............

No Way, I aint touchin that one with a 10 foot shotgun barrel. My Momma didnt raise no fool :blink:

C'mon fellaths! You're asking me to wear my purple three three and giggle while I shoot! How much more abuse can I stand?

I don't know, how much can you stand? We can just pile it on till you collapse under the shear weight of it, crushing you bones and turning you into a pile of quiverring jelly if you'd like ........................

.......................or not.

Fingers(Show Me MO smoke) McGee

260 pounds of purple quivering jelly?

Not a pretty thought.

Wow.. let me get my canning jars.. lol

I ASSUME "GRAPE" BUT IN :huh: NOZ'S CASE, I NOT REALLY SURE.

;)

I am hoping for blackberry... lol..

I'd be pure Dooley

And I can't see how canning it would make it any better? And do you have any kind of a grip on how many pints that would take?

I'd be pure Dooley

And I can't see how canning it would make it any better? And do you have any kind of a grip on how many pints that would take?

Nope, but I think I could squeesh you down a bunch in my electric blender.. lol.. And freezer bags will work if I run out of jars.. lol

Nope, but I think I could squeesh you down a bunch in my electric blender.. lol.. And freezer bags will work if I run out of jars.. lol

And I was just about to eat dinner...blended up grape Noz in freezer bags....lost my appetite. YUK. :huh:;):blink: :blink:

KC

PS- Keep up the good work folks. This thread has consistently stayed on page 1 more than any other over the past 2 weeks. Yeeee Haw.

You guys rock and are more than a little bit CRAZY!

Apps are still coming in and I surmise that we will be full in a week or so. And today I found out that Coyote Cap is coming. So it keeps getting better and better.

And I was just about to eat dinner...blended up grape Noz in freezer bags....lost my appetite. YUK. :huh:;):blink: :blink:

KC

PS- Keep up the good work folks. This thread has consistently stayed on page 1 more than any other over the past 2 weeks. Yeeee Haw.

Apps are still coming in and I surmise that we will be full in a week or so. And today I found out that Coyote Cap is coming. So it keeps getting better and better.

I've already had my supper so the image of blended grape Noz in freezer bags can only ruin my desert now.

Supper was Antipasto, garlic bread, and sauteed scallops in an arrabbiatta sauce over angel hair with some fresh grated peccarino romano. The only part of the meal that may not sit right with some, was that I had a Sam Adams Summer Wheat Ale instead of a red jug wine to drink.

CRAZY? CRAZY? Who you callin CRAZY?. I'll have you know that I was released with a certificate of authenticity certifying to the fact that I wasn't CRAZY!. Now mayhaps some of these other posers are a few bricks shy of a load - or maybe a few clams short of a bake; but I assure you Sir that I am not among those.

And it's only Alamo thats full of rocks. The rest of us are unworthy slime, fit only to bask in the shadow of his inscribed monoliths.

Way ta go Cap. Welcome to the insanity! Did I say that out loud?

KC

Oh, man is that why Noz invited me cuz I am a blabber fingers? lol..

I've already had my supper so the image of blended grape Noz in freezer bags can only ruin my desert now.

Supper was Antipasto, garlic bread, and sauteed scallops in an arrabbiatta sauce over angel hair with some fresh grated peccarino romano. The only part of the meal that may not sit right with some, was that I had a Sam Adams Summer Wheat Ale instead of a red jug wine to drink.

CRAZY? CRAZY? Who you callin CRAZY?. I'll have you know that I was released with a certificate of authenticity certifying to the fact that I wasn't CRAZY!. Now mayhaps some of these other posers are a few bricks shy of a load - or maybe a few clams short of a bake; but I assure you Sir that I am not among those.

And it's only Alamo thats full of rocks. The rest of us are unworthy slime, fit only to bask in the shadow of his inscribed monoliths.

Way ta go Cap. Welcome to the insanity! Did I say that out loud?

(pssstttt) I have met you... you are crazy... lol

Whal I'm trying ta foller this thread but my head is spinning!!

Is Deja coming ta this shoot????!!!!!!!

CPK

Archived