SASS Wire Forum

2010 Prince of the Pistoleers

KC Colt, SASS #69404

Having good folks like you guys is going to offset the "nuts" that have pushed this thread onto it's 3 page. :rolleyes:

Your pard,

KC

(whisper mode on): I think he's talking about you Noz. - (whisper mode off)

Fingers (Show Me MO nuts) McGee

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(whisper mode on): I think he's talking about you Noz. - (whisper mode off)

Fingers (Show Me MO nuts) McGee

I know he is. I don't get no respect!

I know he is. I don't get no respect!

Naw. Respect is based on the amount of smoke you can generate and the judging will begin on June 12. As far as the "carved in stone"...I think that is only the case for you and Chantilly.

Your pard.

Hey... where is this shoot?? i want to be on the posse with Noz and Chantilly never meet her but she might be able to help me get over being guiet and shy... maybe i will even laugh once in a while.. lol... Noz, you met you match in Chantilly? lol

The shoot is in Lenexa, Kansas (Kansas City metro area) which is about 3 hours North of Springfield. It is going to be a crazy and fun and a memorable shoot since we have a wagon load of great folks coming in for it (let alone the great folks already here). Did I say it is going to be crazy? It will be. There are a few spots left so if you are thinking about it....sign up soon.

http://www.powdercreekcowboys.org/home.html

Your pard,

KC

Hey... where is this shoot?? i want to be on the posse with Noz and Chantilly never meet her but she might be able to help me get over being guiet and shy... maybe i will even laugh once in a while.. lol... Noz, you met you match in Chantilly? lol

Hey DV

You and Deuces ought to make the trip up to Lenexa for this one, it's gonna be a hoot! Are you guys gonna be at the Ozark Posse Annual shoot this weekend? I think Fannie Kicker and I are gonna be there. Work is really crazy right now, but I think I'm gonna take the weekend off anyway. Be good to see the Cassville bunch again, been way too long!

Hey DV

You and Deuces ought to make the trip up to Lenexa for this one, it's gonna be a hoot!

I'll second that DV. You might just loosen up some.

Will be good to see you and Fannie again Titus. Been too long.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Wave to DV - you betcha girl - you sound like you'd fit right in!

Snot Rag - sounds like you got a reputation yourself! I think you've been taking "innocent" lessons from Fingers.

This "carved in stone" thing I'm sure is referring to the famous Alamo rock coming my way! Right Alamo?

KC - hope you're prepared for this crowd!!! hehehehehe

Chantilly (who is hoping these storms are done that keeps blinking out the electricity to my 'puter...I mean sewing machine!)

DV is just getting started but she is a hoot. I love to run the timer for her. She starts giggling before she gets to the line and doesn't stop until she leaves. The spotters are considering a new penalty at the Ozark Posse. We are going to start issuing "G"s for those people who don't realize how serious you are supposed to be.

Titus, I expect you to be wearing the purple at the Ozark Posse Annual. I will.

Hey DV

You and Deuces ought to make the trip up to Lenexa for this one, it's gonna be a hoot! Are you guys gonna be at the Ozark Posse Annual shoot this weekend? I think Fannie Kicker and I are gonna be there. Work is really crazy right now, but I think I'm gonna take the weekend off anyway. Be good to see the Cassville bunch again, been way too long!

Lol... yeah long time no see... looking forward to you both being there! I will be alone, Deuce will not be coming this time... But, we will still have fun!!

DV is just getting started but she is a hoot. I love to run the timer for her. She starts giggling before she gets to the line and doesn't stop until she leaves. The spotters are considering a new penalty at the Ozark Posse. We are going to start issuing "G"s for those people who don't realize how serious you are supposed to be.

Noz don't encourage me.. lol Give me a G.........G!!!!!!!!!!! lol.. I can't wait... you guys are so much fun! But Sat. first thing in the morning I will take my anti giggle pills, and my anti breaking shotgun pills... I help reload again.. squib.. lol

I'll second that DV. You might just loosen up some.

Will be good to see you and Fannie again Titus. Been too long.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Oh, gosh, I need to loosen up some more?? lol... Yeah1111111111 Fannie and Titus are coming finally...................

Wave to DV - you betcha girl - you sound like you'd fit right in!

Snot Rag - sounds like you got a reputation yourself! I think you've been taking "innocent" lessons from Fingers.

This "carved in stone" thing I'm sure is referring to the famous Alamo rock coming my way! Right Alamo?

KC - hope you're prepared for this crowd!!! hehehehehe

Chantilly (who is hoping these storms are done that keeps blinking out the electricity to my 'puter...I mean sewing machine!)

Waving back..........hey you.... it does sound like fun... let me make sure I don't break anything this weekend, or get too many GGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg's... lol

DON'T KNOW ABOUT CARVED, BUT, I SURE CAN DO MAJIC-MARKER LIKE :rolleyes: CRAZY.

:wacko:

ROCK ON

I don't leave home without it! :rolleyes:

I wore mine everywhere at Land Run. Got a couple of comments and some dirty looks.

Purple flowers???????????? Hats???????????? Feathers? Ballet tutu's??? lol

PM sent. Will elaborate at Cassville Saturday.

PM sent. Will elaborate at Cassville Saturday.

NOZ,

WHAT HAVE I TOLD YA, ABOUT TALKIN' BEHIND OUR BACKS ?????????????

JUST KIDDIN', BUT, I GOT THIS BACK TO PAGE 1 :wacko::angry::rolleyes:

:blink:

Didn't want to take up a lot of space with an explanation of the Dooley Gang. Come to think of it I don't think there is an explanation for the Dooley Gang? Just A lot of fun!!

Didn't want to take up a lot of space with an explanation of the Dooley Gang. Come to think of it I don't think there is an explanation for the Dooley Gang? Just A lot of fun!!

JUST ONE WORD, WAY COOL

WAIT THAT'S TWO WORD'S WELL, YA GET DA PICTURE

THERE'S MEMBERS, AND THEN, THERE'S THE REST OF THE WORLD

:rolleyes:

PURPLE RULES

WAIT, YA DON'T WANT TO SEE :ph34r: "NOZ" IN A TUTU :blink:

CAUSE THAT MAKE'S IT A THREETHREE :rolleyes:

LV YA MAN :wacko:

:angry:

Yeah, a tutu wouldn't fit my three three frame.

K... so purple is cool, and I am not in it... what do you have to do......to get invited, and what do they do? And will the purple clash with my outfits?? lol

K... so purple is cool, and I am not in it... what do you have to do......to get invited, and what do they do? And will the purple clash with my outfits?? lol
Come to Prince of Pistoleers. I'll bet you me and Alamo and Titus and Fanny can induct you. Maybe just a temporary until we can get you in contact with T-Bone.

You'd fit right in

Come to Prince of Pistoleers. I'll bet you me and Alamo and Titus and Fanny can induct you. Maybe just a temporary until we can get you in contact with T-Bone.

You'd fit right in

Oh.. coolll so I have to go to the shoot? or is this just a club? i am so confused.. lol What new, huh? Hey, who moved that shotgun target?? lol

You'd fit right in

WELL, LETS SEE :) FIRST THERE'S THE INSTALLATION FEES, ALL THE PAPER

WORK, THE TATTOO, CREDIT CHECK'S, LEARNIN' THE SECERT HANDSHAKE---------

CAN YA KILL A BEAR & KISS AN ESKIMO WOMAN, WAIT, :lol: OR, IS IT THE OTHER WAY

AROUND ???????????

OR, YA CAN JUST BUY US A DRINK, OR TWO, R 6. :blink:

:)

ROCK ON

WELL, LETS SEE :) FIRST THERE'S THE INSTALLATION FEES, ALL THE PAPER

WORK, THE TATTOO, CREDIT CHECK'S, LEARNIN' THE SECERT HANDSHAKE---------

CAN YA KILL A BEAR & KISS AN ESKIMO WOMAN, WAIT, :lol: OR, IS IT THE OTHER WAY

AROUND ???????????

OR, YA CAN JUST BUY US A DRINK, OR TWO, R 6. :blink:

:)

ROCK ON

Gosh, lets see..... Fees... paperwork sounds like a job, tattooo hmmm will a henna one work? lol.. Think you could change that to an eskimo man??? Oh.. boy there we have it I can do the last one............I think?? Depends, how many cases are we talking here?? lol

Gosh, lets see..... Fees... paperwork sounds like a job, tattooo hmmm will a henna one work? lol.. Think you could change that to an eskimo man??? Oh.. boy there we have it I can do the last one............I think?? Depends, how many cases are we talking here?? lol[/quote

I THINK "NOZ" CAN RUBBER STAMP YA, MOST OF THE WAY THRU

BUT THEIR NOT AS GOOD LOOKIN' AS THE REGULAR "DOOLEY GANG" TAT.

ESKIMO MAN/ESKIMO WOMAN :) AIN'T NONE OF THEM VERY PRETTY

AND THEY SMELL A WHOLE LOT LIKE :) SEAL????????????

I THINK I'D TAKE MY CHANCES WITH THE WOMAN, THEY WON'T FOLLOW YA

AROUND AFTERWARDS

TRUCKLOAD :lol:

:blink:

Oh Look!

Seals

Be careful, Deja...

Young ladies are judged by the company they keep.

I'm just sayin'... :)

Gosh, lets see..... Fees... paperwork sounds like a job, tattooo hmmm will a henna one work? lol.. Think you could change that to an eskimo man??? Oh.. boy there we have it I can do the last one............I think?? Depends, how many cases are we talking here?? lol[/quote

I THINK "NOZ" CAN RUBBER STAMP YA, MOST OF THE WAY THRU

BUT THEIR NOT AS GOOD LOOKIN' AS THE REGULAR "DOOLEY GANG" TAT.

ESKIMO MAN/ESKIMO WOMAN :) AIN'T NONE OF THEM VERY PRETTY

AND THEY SMELL A WHOLE LOT LIKE :lol: SEAL????????????

I THINK I'D TAKE MY CHANCES WITH THE WOMAN, THEY WON'T FOLLOW YA

AROUND AFTERWARDS

TRUCKLOAD :blink:

Lol... well, I hope the woman doesn't follow me around ... lol... K.. I will have to talk to NOZ about all of this... rubber stamp, bears, women and taking chances.. hmmm sounds like crazy fun.. lol Oh, and purple.. too..

Be careful, Deja...

Young ladies are judged by the company they keep.

I'm just sayin'... :)

That is just fine... :blink: I like my SASS company... lol

Archived