SASS Wire Forum

Conventioneer shooting?

Dantankerous

Anyone here know what a Conventioneer will be able to shoot this year? The EoT ads say a "...conventioneer shooting bay open all week..." Is this open for as much shooting as a guy has ammo for? Will the Conventioneer stage be changed every day? Is it necessary a Conventioneer to attend the Competitor's shooter's safety meeting in the morning or does the Conventioneer bay have its own Safety Officer and safety meeting/instruction time?

I appreciate any helpful insight!

Dan

Howdy, Dan -

In the past, a Conventioneer could shoot through the conventioneer stage as many times as he wanted (or had ammo for).

I don't believe the stage is changed up, but that doesn't mean you can't vary the sequence you shoot the targets.

The stage does have its own Safety Officer.

I don't think you're required to attend a safety meeting, but check with one of the Range Officers to be sure.

Hope that helps, pard.

Regards, TJH

I thought about that. Unfortunately I cannot get to EoT until Wednesday afternoon and the warm up matches will be over by then.

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

This is my first time to EOT. I and my bunch (wife and boy) are wanting to be close and looking at the conventioneer entry. If i purchase the conventioneer badge what would i need for the wife and boy to join me?

I understand there is an added fee for the warm up matches how do i sign up for them and am i limited to just one or all?

Where do i sign up for the side matches?

I am going to be pulling a camp trailer and not sure if we are going to stay there or outside. Can Waddies just work on Monday through Wednesday?

Archived