SASS Wire Forum

Premier Scoring Class

CD Tom

I'll be teaching a class this year at EOT, it will be held Wednesday June 23rd in the Gem Saloon from 1 - 3:30 (This time and place could change if we find a conflict in the Gem schedule). I'll be going over all the new features in the latest release that will be going out to current users in the next couple of weeks. This release has been in the works since last years EOT and has been used at Winter Range, the Georgia State Championship and may other monthly and state matches so I think I have most of the bugs worked out. If your club is interest in purchasing the scoring system we will be running the same special as we do at the convention a $50.00 discount, however you must attend the scoring class in order to get this discount. If you have any questions please e-mail me at for help

This is an OUTSTANDING software package. It really tracks just about everything that needs tracking during a shoot. I have found it to be very user friendly and it has a low learning curve. The documentation is great and CD Tom is very available for telephone help when I forget to read the instructions!

Well worth the money.

Just George

Archived