SASS Wire Forum

Why can people not stay on topic?

Blastmaster

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This possee is taking this matter way to serious. Benefit of the doubt goes to the shooter don't you know. :(

I am surprised Utah Bob hasn't chimed in.

He's looking for the appropriate hat!

:(^_^:DB):ph34r:

Cause he was born in Kenya!

Have we heard a "tastes great versus less filling" yet?

But to the original question...

Blastmaster the reason we go OT so readily, as should be obvious from the contents of the thread, is that we all have the attention span of 5th graders and the sense of humor to match.

Aint it great.

Guest Henry Horns SASS #19579L

Thirty days hath Septober,

April, June & no wonder,

all the rest have peanut butter,

except Grandma...she has a tricycle.

Guest Henry Horns SASS #19579L
Which gun would you have bou......Did ya hear the one about the politican who said the vast majority Americans were against the proposed legislation because IT DIDN'T GO FAR ENOUGH!? :(

I'm against most legislators, because they haven't gone far enough....East into the Atlantic. ^_^

WOW, that would bump up the pollution level. :D

H

Would you like to see another photo of my dog? ^_^

Blastmaster, when you have a face-to-face conversation, don't topics evolve and tangents happen?

I've seen apologies for going OT. I've seen new threads opened to not derail the original post. Sometimes folks try to stay OT.

Sometimes, they don't. It's no big deal to me, unless it's my thread. :D:( There are many things that bother me much more, like speeelin' and grammer. B)

Regards,

Allie "who might be in for trouble now" Mo

What was the topic? I forgot... hmmm Oh, yeah it was about the new overpasses created by the "brains" in our community in Springfield. .. lol.. Oh, that was maybe the newspaper website? Not sure.. Okay.. fill me in what are we talking about now?

Guest Paniolo Cowboy SASS #75875
I actually did laugh out loud at this one!

While a broad smile or mild chuckle might engender the typed LOL response a real guffaw is a rare thing from me while I sit and read at the computer.

I think it was from learning to control my laughter while reading comic books hidden inside my text book in Mrs Weatherwax's 3rd period study hall that I learned to subvocalize my amusement.

Of course it might have been that the trek to school ad just tuckered me out.

Cheers

Windy

"subvocalize"? What the heck is subvocalize?

Is that like a mouse fart in the forest where no one heard the tree fall beside the spelt milk under the bridge?

Why hasn't anyone started a Wild Bunch of Baptist Category? And what eggzakly would a Wild Baptist Category look like?

William Holden because no one wants to be Warren Oats!

Yes, and one of your cat too!

Everyone knows "Boneless Chicken" is a Hard Boiled Egg!

And yes there is no different between a "lame duck" and a RHINO ... they're both named ARNOLD!

How many guys in the Wild Bunch actually used a 1911s at the end?

http://www.cinemaisdope.com/news/films/wil...ldbunch1969.jpg

http://kenoath.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/wild-bunch4.jpg

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ʎɐʍʎuɐ ʇsod ןɐuıƃıɹo ǝɥʇ spɐǝɹ oɥʍ

How did you do THAT????

Inquiring minds want to know.

This is just a observation that I see time and time again on just about every thread on the Wire. For example. On a recent thread, the original poster asked a simple question of which gun to purchase, "Gun A of caliber x" or "Gun B of caliber y" ? You would think it couldn't get any simpler that that. But there were some that ignored the question and answered "Gun C" or "Gun D". Why give an answer that is off topic?

Blastmaster

It's okay Blastmaster, every one gets Hi-Jacked once in awhile..I'm a Hi-Jacker....sometimes.

I like the gun "M", caliber "Many"

Have a doughtnut on me Pard,

MS

APPLES AND ORANGES!!! All everyone ever want to talk about is apples and oranges. Why don't we talk about bananas sometimes?

Hey buddy! How 'bout giving the apples and oranges a break? Bananas get all the attention. It doesn't matter that a monkey will eat an orange or an apple just as quickly as they will a banana, but does anyone ever mention that? Did you ever see a stuffed monkey toy holding an orange or an apple? No! Get real...you...you...you...fruit racist!

Buck D.(guy who is always amazed how someone will take exception to nothing and pick a fight) Law

Well, now,Buried in all this mess of fried chicken.........Mmmmm fried chicken..... and feelings of childhood memories :D some folks have given pretty good answers to the topic. Some times ya just gotta jump over the bull sh@t!

Oh, and the perfect omlet consist of 7 eggs not 3.

Allie Mo (no e), By OT did you mean ON TOPIC OR OFF TOPIC? :(

Attention span is a big problem with the childish mind because............. what was I sayin' again?

~EE Taft~

Tastes like chicken! ^_^

LOOSE is not LOSE.

If that don't make sense, ya might have a screw lose or be loosing your mind. :(

Doesn't damnit! This drives me....apples and oranges! You see! Another example of how bananas gets all the attention.

Buck D. (guy who fights for the rights of all fruits on the Wire) Law

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ʎɐʍʎuɐ ʇsod ןɐuıƃıɹo ǝɥʇ spɐǝɹ oɥʍ

Yeah, I wanna know how you did that too!!

I tried turning my keyboard upside down and that didn't work at all. :(

~EE Taft~

And I don't think snake tastes like chicken at all. Snake has it's own taste. IMHO.

Doesn't damnit! This drives me....apples and oranges! You see! Another example of how bananas gets all the attention.

Buck D. (guy who fights for the rights of all fruits on the Wire) Law

We have Orange Juice

We have Apple Juice

The Orange bowl

The Apple Cup (for WA pards)

Oranges are from Florida

Apples are from Washington

Bananas are simply un American!

IMHO, YMMV, MY 2Cents, FWIW, My veiw from the saddle or the barn or the porch.

I used to have both a banana tree (don't know why they call 'em trees) and an orange tree in my back yard. They both attracted fruit rats and raccoons. Many of the

raccoons and rats died soon after eating the fruits from the trees. I just figured that the fruit must have been toxic to them, but it was later diagnosed as lead poisoning.

Hmm, go figure.

I feel better already about being, and seeing other post being hi-jacketed, after completing the 12-step course dealing with cabin fever. :(

Glad we could be of assistance to you, always willing to help you know!

Archived