SASS Wire Forum

Why can people not stay on topic?

Blastmaster

This is just a observation that I see time and time again on just about every thread on the Wire. For example. On a recent thread, the original poster asked a simple question of which gun to purchase, "Gun A of caliber x" or "Gun B of caliber y" ? You would think it couldn't get any simpler that that. But there were some that ignored the question and answered "Gun C" or "Gun D". Why give an answer that is off topic?

Blastmaster

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:(^_^:DB):ph34r:

X & Y calibers? :D

Does anyone have a good recipe for peach salsa?

^_^:DB):ph34r::D

Sorry about the OT comment, Pards. I know this is serious business. :angry:

Maybe SASS ought to outlaw plastic shotgun hulls since they ain't PC.

MG

:(

Did you hear the one about the banjo player and the farmers daughter? Er wait a minute it was the farmers sheep, yeah thats right the sheep.

Did you notice it took all of one posted response to derail what was probably a serious question? You were serious werent you Blasmaster?

This is just a observation that I see time and time again on just about every thread on the Wire. For example. On a recent thread, the original poster asked a simple question of which gun to purchase, "Gun A of caliber x" or "Gun B of caliber y" ? You would think it couldn't get any simpler that that. But there were some that ignored the question and answered "Gun C" or "Gun D". Why give an answer that is off topic?

Blastmaster

Personally I like the taste of Halibut better than salmon!

Heee Haaa POOP it rained yesterday :( Whats it gone a do Saterday :D Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :DB):ph34r:^_^

Did you hear the one about the banjo player and the farmers daughter? Er wait a minute it was the farmers sheep, yeah thats right the sheep.

Did you notice it took all of one posted response to derail what was probably a serious question? You were serious werent you Blasmaster?

I was somewhat serious with my original post. By no means pissed off or anything, but was just wondering.

Archived