SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

I talked to his wife last night. She said the operation went well. He's doing fine. He's at 'Sierre Vista' hospital in SLO. He's supposed to be released tomorrow.

Hi Ho Booger Away!

I'll have to stop by after work and see if the hospital is still standing.

extra good news

I talked to him on Sunday. He's at home now. Doing fine, but still in alot of pain.Dammit!

Hi Ho Booger Away!

that just gives him a good excuse to drink Dammit

Hey guys. It's great to be home, now comes the mendin', which means bein good and doin' what I'm told. I go back next week to get the incision looked at and maybe get the stitches out. I gotta say that the folk at Sierra Vista Medical Center in San Luis Obispo looked after me really good before, during and after surgery.I had a few conversations with Lawlow. Just me, him, morphine and something else. No complaints except for the lousy pillows. I won't be shooting for a while except for some nearly expired film.

Thanks for all the e-mails, phone calls and stuff. Life is good. See y'all at the range.

Hey guys. It's great to be home, now comes the mendin', which means bein good and doin' what I'm told. I go back next week to get the incision looked at and maybe get the stitches out. I gotta say that the folk at Sierra Vista Medical Center in San Luis Obispo looked after me really good before, during and after surgery.I had a few conversations with Lawlow. Just me, him, morphine and something else. No complaints except for the lousy pillows. I won't be shooting for a while except for some nearly expired film.

Thanks for all the e-mails, phone calls and stuff. Life is good. See y'all at the range.

Dammit Feelthy it is great you are home and on the mend. We worry about pards, it is our Dammit way. Shootin' film and keepin' and eye on Nipple Wrench Dammit should make the time pass until you are shootin' again. You can use a filler if you want we understand. :D :D :D

From what I hear, keepin tabs on Nipple Wrench Dammit is a full time job.

Filthy, got your message but it was too late for me to call. Sounded like you were on Morphine (ha ha) Glad to hear you are doing ok. I'll try to call you soon. Glad you liked the package. Rest up, take care of yourself. When you are up and running, we need to celebrate.

I actually stopped by the hospital last week after work but the door to your room was closed. I wasnt sure if they were keeping people out or you in :ph34r:

Filthy,

Hope everything is still going ok. Are you in a Halo or has it burst into flames? :lol:

Marshal, you know you can't use Filthy and Halo in the same sentence. You are going to he77!

I have an appointment with the Doc on the 11th. to see how the healin's going. There's a lot of hurt. Probably why they gave me the goooooodddddd meds. Some of the nurses I had would be very acceptable as Dammit members. I had one guy, Reggie from So. Missouri. During lucid times the conversation went from "How ya doin today?" to "So, what caliber do ya like shootin?" When the next shift comes on the first question was "Did ya bring any guns with ya?" The Doc plays in a Rock/Blues band in some of the bars in San Luis so I'll be goin to see him play and hang out with the nurses. May be take some Dammit t shirts down.

Time for meds.

"Not so Lucid" Lucre

I have an appointment with the Doc on the 11th. to see how the healin's going. There's a lot of hurt. Probably why they gave me the goooooodddddd meds. Some of the nurses I had would be very acceptable as Dammit members. I had one guy, Reggie from So. Missouri. During lucid times the conversation went from "How ya doin today?" to "So, what caliber do ya like shootin?" When the next shift comes on the first question was "Did ya bring any guns with ya?" The Doc plays in a Rock/Blues band in some of the bars in San Luis so I'll be goin to see him play and hang out with the nurses. May be take some Dammit t shirts down.

Time for meds.

"Not so Lucid" Lucre

Hey, be sure to let me know when you go listen to the band.

Hey, be sure to let me know when you go listen to the band.

the heck with the band, when are you going to share those meds??? :lol:

I see they dint remove yer funny bone Lurce! :D get healed up fast

Time for meds.

"Not so Lucid" Lucre

so basically the inmates are going to take over the asylum this weekend while you are recovering :lol:

Don't you guys give up your day jobs. At least those who have them. Got me a new piece of bling for the purpose of healing. I have to wear it 4 hours a day and it is supposed to help with the bone fusion. The biggest problem being that it weighs about 50lbs. Stir crazy is starting to set in, but I suppose that;s something I'm gonna have to get used to. My highlight of the day has become walking to the mail box.

Boys v Girls. My grandkids came over on Sunday and I showed them the x rays. Tutt and his brother thought it was cool to have all that metal, but Brianna thought it was gross.

I did have a nice chat with Pepper the other day. It is the first time I have spoken with her since Ed passed.

Later.

• 2 weeks later...

was the black powder shoot for LLC Sat cancelled? I went out there today and only saw a bunches of foreigners

I been gone awhile, just got back from 5 days of being out of touch up in Sacramento at Arroyo Cantua. Let's see, Allie Mo, Jack Rojas, Jailhouse Jim, Howdy Doody, Whimpy, and I got together after the match and torched off some Doodymite loads for LayLow, one of us, probably Howdy hisself, started a fire downrange. Got it out before we had to call in air support...

Going to the State match in Bakersfield on Tuesday, for those going I will be camped right next to the Howling Wolf so I can crawl home if necessary, look me up if you're in Town.

I been gone awhile, just got back from 5 days of being out of touch up in Sacramento at Arroyo Cantua. Let's see, Allie Mo, Jack Rojas, Jailhouse Jim, Howdy Doody, Whimpy, and I got together after the match and torched off some Doodymite loads for LayLow, one of us, probably Howdy hisself, started a fire downrange. Got it out before we had to call in air support...

Going to the State match in Bakersfield on Tuesday, for those going I will be camped right next to the Howling Wolf so I can crawl home if necessary, look me up if you're in Town.

We had our little salute to Laylow. I tried to say some words, but I was as usual, not prepared and winged it. I know Laylow had to have got a kick out of us setting a berm on fire. That was no easy feat either, since the grass and weeds were green and they had rain just a few days before. I am glad we had that little get together there at the Arroyo Cantua Shootout. I had a good time there and it was great to see some pards I hadn't in 6 years I have been gone. I sure did enjoy our posse too. It just doesn't get any better. No-E Dammit, Trainwreck Dammit, Shenandoah Dammit, Weeny Yoyo Dammit, Jacked Up Dammit, Shakeyspear Dammit and myself all mixed in with some other fine folks. We had a good time.

I hope to come out and visit at 5 Dogs on Saturday with you Trainwreck Dammit. :)

was the black powder shoot for LLC Sat cancelled? I went out there today and only saw a bunches of foreigners

Feriners?

lotsa shooters in kackies and baseball caps

We had our little salute to Laylow. I tried to say some words, but I was as usual, not prepared and winged it. I know Laylow had to have got a kick out of us setting a berm on fire. That was no easy feat either, since the grass and weeds were green and they had rain just a few days before. I am glad we had that little get together there at the Arroyo Cantua Shootout. I had a good time there and it was great to see some pards I hadn't in 6 years I have been gone. I sure did enjoy our posse too. It just doesn't get any better. No-E Dammit, Trainwreck Dammit, Shenandoah Dammit, Weeny Yoyo Dammit, Jacked Up Dammit, Shakeyspear Dammit and myself all mixed in with some other fine folks. We had a good time.

I hope to come out and visit at 5 Dogs on Saturday with you Trainwreck Dammit. :)

oh goody--well sorry I couldn't go but Ambush is around the corner! I wanted to say,

"Lord, we give ya Curley~~~try not to piss him off"

lotsa shooters in kackies and baseball caps

Oh, I thought maybe Nevadians or Arizonians or Texans or something.

oh goody--well sorry I couldn't go but Ambush is around the corner! I wanted to say,

"Lord, we give ya Curley~~~try not to piss him off"

Yummy Dammit, you got that right, dammit. I hope he got a kick out of our antics in Sacramento. I don't think they are having the salute at Ambush either, but the one at Winter Range was fantastic and we lit the sky as Atlanta burned. I think a lot of get together salutes amongst dammits, as we can, will help us press on after the loss of our fearful leader. It sure gives you a feel good feeling afterwards after saluting with fellow Dammit pards.

Archived