SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everybody,

Check out the events section for The Cowboys/Dammit Gang Night shoot details. A list is being started for the Pot Luck Dinner.

Websters: "Pot Luck" yer lucky if there is anything left in the pot when you get there. :lol:

Let us know what yer bringin!

(and leave the solar powered accessories at home please)

DANG IT I found it earlier and now I cain't

wur is it? :angry:

Deja, I'll bring a nice bar of soap to wash the naughty words out of your mouth if you lose control!

On second thought, mom did that to me and still talk like a drunken pirate's parrot!

She said dang it and I missed it? More whiskey, as the Indian said in McLintock, More whiskey! That should loosen her tongue up some...

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for good news about the range in the morning!!!

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Well, let us know. I mean, I'm headed down anyway, I guess it's just whether I pack waders (cowboy style of course) or not.

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

Well, let us know. I mean, I'm headed down anyway, I guess it's just whether I pack waders (cowboy style of course) or not.

I'm heading down Saturday morning...hopefully the rain gods will take a break..

I'm heading down Saturday morning...hopefully the rain gods will take a break..

Rain? No problem. I love seeing BP flames and sparks mirrored in puddles. Spectacular. Afterwards we all sit around the fire and eat brownies and wash them down with adult beverages. What more can you ask for? Sounds like a good time to me and just the way Laylow Curley would want it too.

Rain? No problem. I love seeing BP flames and sparks mirrored in puddles. Spectacular. Afterwards we all sit around the fire and eat brownies and wash them down with adult beverages. What more can you ask for? Sounds like a good time to me and just the way Laylow Curley would want it too.

this will be Ruthless Ruthie's first outing with BP so I want it to be a good experience for her.

STAY HOME THE RANGE IS CLOSED

I got word from JJJ who got word from Captain Jake that the

RANGE IS FLOODED

There will be NO shotting at The Cowboys range this weekend. we'll have to do this some other time.

RANGE IS FLOODED

There will be NO shotting at The Cowboys range this weekend. we'll have to do this some other time.

DAMMIT! :angry:

Grrrrrrrr

Now what will I do with all those pigs in a blanket, the huge cake I baked and the cases of Red Eye?

I even bought chains so I could get over the Grapevine too. I was coming and Hell was coming too, now what are we gonna do this weekend, honeydoos?

Ok, maybe we can tie it in with Ambush then. More people anyway and we can still have a party at he Dammit camp.

Howdy,

I would have said come on down to my place and we'll have a party here, but THEY are making me go to Hawaii Monday and I got a lot of stuff to do before then. Sorry.

Tough job, but somebody has to do it. Hawaii? bummer man. I know let's just skip the party and you can take me to Hawaii instead. :D

RANGE IS FLOODED

There will be NO shooting at The Cowboys range this weekend. we'll have to do this some other time.

I guess I will get to figure out how my new reloader goes together

Wadya get,Huh? Huh? Wadya get? I wanna see!

This really bad, next month at this time is Arroyo Cantua and I have a date with Bev Mo up her way....

Me too. I'll be up shooting a storm with No-E Dammit, you, Jailhouse Jim and Weeny Yo Yo too. I hope they can have the shoot as part of Ambush in May. That would work for me. I would hate to miss the nite shoot and tribute salute.

a real bummer -_- sure hope you dint leave yet MD

Howdy just throw em in da freezer ;) like I do

gee wizz shor am gonna miss seein y'all

Howdy,

GO STUFF YOURSELF

into that little suitcase you travel in. I will pay the extra baggage fee and we're off. :lol:

DO ME! DO ME!

I sent PMs to Jailhouse and Professor Cubby Bear, I think I read that he was going too. Anyone think of anybody else who might be going from afar?

While Norco was flooded out, 27 shooters ignored the rain and showed up at PRVC on Saturday. :D

27, huh? I got up, went outside, and it was raining. Put my stuff away, it stopped. But it came back with a vengence.

27, huh? I got up, went outside, and it was raining. Put my stuff away, it stopped. But it came back with a vengence.

it sprinkled a bit but never really came down. the BP shooters were at a disadvantage though with no breeze and the very humid air.

Archived