SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

OK Dammits, there is a new story started for those of you who want to live the trails before Drygulch at Arroyo Cantua. No, I didn't write this one, the mystery man did. Hope you like it. http://dammitganghideout.com/forum/index.php?topic=359.0

Ima gonna go look right now

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi JJ!

Look here to see who is coming. I did not see those names.

I saw yours :wub:

Regards,

Bev Mo

OK gal, :wub: put the squeeze on Jacked Up. His application is going out by Monday so there will be another Dammit ready to holler "MORE SMOKE DAMMIT!" BTW, Crusty Jim and Pocket Change are Dammits. Got their badge at State last year. Course A$$ Rick and Yellow River usually come too me thinks so the posse is getting bigger.

MERCY how's a body s'pozed ta r'member all these names and who they belong to?? :blink:

MERCY how's a body s'pozed ta r'member all these names and who they belong to?? :blink:

:lol: There is no way to remember all of them, that's why we give out more of them when the time is right.

I am sayin' the same thing dammit. Somebody should make up a list and a cross reference to their regular SASS aliases.

Somebody?

OK, I am starting a thread on the Dammit Gang Website and everyone that can ID Dammit Gang aliases with regular aliases, please chime in over there and we will see if we can get a list going. I suffer from a bad case of CRS (can't remember stuff) a list would help put a face to an alias.

Hi JJ!

Look here to see who is coming. I did not see those names.

I saw yours :wub:

Regards,

Bev Mo

Spotted a couple more Allie,

Shenandoah

Gus Ashcroft

I sent Howdy the list, he may know some more out there.

M Phil might have a list--our original thread had one

I just want to confirm info about the shoot in Norco on the weekend of the 27th, we are having a night shoot on the 26th, then the regular Sunday shoot on the 27th, right? Looked for JJJ's post but couldn't find it.

Camping Sat eve is no problem is it?

I just want to confirm info about the shoot in Norco on the weekend of the 27th, we are having a night shoot on the 26th, then the regular Sunday shoot on the 27th, right? Looked for JJJ's post but couldn't find it.

Camping Sat eve is no problem is it?

The way I heard it tell, there will be some kind of chuck before night shooting and camping Saturday night is OK. Yup, regular 8 stage monthly on Sunday.

I know we are doing a memorial salute to Laylow Curley, but where the confusion starts to kick in on me is, will there be a regular night BP match or a Winter Range kinda go through line and shoot off your best BP into the dark type of deal? I am still stoked up about the burning of Atlanta thing. That was an A+ idea and it was fun too. My fun meter spun the needle. That Larceny Dammit gets a thumbs up on that one dammit. Those booms, those sparks, that smoke, those flames. That gatling gun. Yeah, flames. We could have a who's is longest contest.

:D

see :ph34r: toldya so Doody-D !!

Here's a faster way to get there

The New Dammit Gang Hideout

Looks great Marshal. You and the boys done good. Took a minute to figure it out but online now. :D

see :ph34r: toldya so Doody-D !!

Why I declare Yummy. Are you sticking yur tonque out at me there? :D

Marshal the website is fantastic. Thanks so much for all you and Prof. Gadget do. One thing I hear from time to time is that members seem to be having a time joining up on the website. The latest is Zzzyx Dammit. Maybe a simple kind of tutorial at the start would work. :)

Shakeyspeare and Holy Shit Dammit,

I must confess, Biocodezippermovie Dammit is the Mastermind behind ALL the technical stuff. I just shoot out an idea, he makes it happen. He gets all the credit.

I forwarded your note to SPSAM about Zyzxx, he signed up a long time ago, he may have forgotten that and his password. I'm sure SPSAM already has him fixed up and ready to go.

Got an email from Movie Dammit and all is well. Like you surmised, I think Zzyzx Dammit changed email addresses and might have lost the password. He should be up and running soon and if he isn't I will personally get on his butt to start posting to the Dammit site. Me and him are real close the same age. I might be a tad younger, but he can kick my butt all the time. :D

The way I heard it tell, there will be some kind of chuck before night shooting and camping Saturday night is OK. Yup, regular 8 stage monthly on Sunday.

I know we are doing a memorial salute to Laylow Curley, but where the confusion starts to kick in on me is, will there be a regular night BP match or a Winter Range kinda go through line and shoot off your best BP into the dark type of deal? I am still stoked up about the burning of Atlanta thing. That was an A+ idea and it was fun too. My fun meter spun the needle. That Larceny Dammit gets a thumbs up on that one dammit. Those booms, those sparks, that smoke, those flames. That gatling gun. Yeah, flames. We could have a who's is longest contest.

:D

All the details are on the post in the events wire.....

There will be a 3 stage BP night shoot following the tribute.

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Shakeyspeare and Holy Shit Dammit,

I must confess, Biocodezippermovie Dammit is the Mastermind behind ALL the technical stuff. I just shoot out an idea, he makes it happen. He gets all the credit.

I forwarded your note to SPSAM about Zyzxx, he signed up a long time ago, he may have forgotten that and his password. I'm sure SPSAM already has him fixed up and ready to go.

So, I am working on a darn it name? lol... Hey thanks for the link I am still reading stories.. they are so good.. Jail house writes a very good story.. you know the D-its are a very cool club.. and the Cowboys have to be so proud to know they own this outlaw gang!!! What a cool thing to have in a club..

I can't get logged in on the new website. I am going into withdrawals as you know I am a blabberfingers. I will fire off a email for help to Gadget Dammit.

Meanwhile, is Bodie One Dammit bringing lighting and cords. Do we need for me to bring the 4 lights I have and a couple cords. Let me know. I will of course bring my skeletons, but I can easily bring the lights too.

Holy Shit Dammit,

We don't need no stinkin lights. Thanks, but we are doing sumthin a little different. You'll like it. I suggest everybody bring a small flashlight. The loading and unloading tables always seem to be a little dark no matter what we try to do to light them up.

Did you see the help buttons SPSAM added to the forum? Use em and you'll be up and running in no time.

Deja,

As much as we like you, you can't be a Dammit till you can say it, write it and spell it. Just do it dear, you can always go to confession afterwards. :lol:

Holy Shit Dammit,

We don't need no stinkin lights. Thanks, but we are doing sumthin a little different. You'll like it. I suggest everybody bring a small flashlight. The loading and unloading tables always seem to be a little dark no matter what we try to do to light them up.

Did you see the help buttons SPSAM added to the forum? Use em and you'll be up and running in no time.

Deja,

As much as we like you, you can't be a Dammit till you can say it, write it and spell it. Just do it dear, you can always go to confession afterwards. :lol:

OK, no lights. How about my skeleton for the well, that is kind of traditional.

I'll cruise back to the Dammit site and check out the buttons. I admit to be pretty lame about computers and computing and such and the website looks so great I bounced all over the place and need to take a better looksee. :)

Deja Darlin' you have to do something to earn a Dammit Gang name and I don't know if you have fired a BP round downrange in the dark or not, but if not, I am prepared to set you up with a mild round or two of doodymite. That should do the trick right there. Then you will be watched really close and the first time you step in something, you will end up with your Dammit Gang Name. It's they way it is done. We had a few practice ones for you, but the official one will arrive when you least expect it. :D

Holy Shit Dammit,

Deja,

Marshal I will do just that in March.. with a full voice.. I wil say.. uh.. darn it.. lol . I promise I will swear for one night of fun without a stutter.. lol.. So, no DDDDDDDD AAAAAA ... LOL.. i WAS NOT RAISEd TO SWEAR.. LOL

But that night for LLC;'s I will say it out loud and clearly.... I am working on it.. thanks.. lo... Confessions?? Hey they kicked me to the curb already.. lol... Course I will need some moral suport out there .. so who will help me is the guess??? I bet JJJ's will :????? and maybe Jake too???? Can not do this alone???

OK, no lights. How about my skeleton for the well, that is kind of traditional.

I'll cruise back to the Dammit site and check out the buttons. I admit to be pretty lame about computers and computing and such and the website looks so great I bounced all over the place and need to take a better looksee. :)

Deja Darlin' you have to do something to earn a Dammit Gang name and I don't know if you have fired a BP round downrange in the dark or not, but if not, I am prepared to set you up with a mild round or two of doodymite. That should do the trick right there. Then you will be watched really close and the first time you step in something, you will end up with your Dammit Gang Name. It's they way it is done. We had a few practice ones for you, but the official one will arrive when you least expect it. :D

Howdys I am a Dooley .from Mo... just ask MO.. lol. or ask JJJ/s or Pepper out here.. And yeah I shoot black powder I just do not swear.. except I am working on not doing a stuitter .. thast night.. lol.l. I never step in anything.. if LLC was alive he could vouch for me.. but for now you will have to count on JJJ's and Peppers Youngbloods they will tell you I am clean inocent and crazy.. lol.. And they have a name Ed or LLC;'s picked out or JJJ's might have a name too.. loll ... you guys are so much fun..

Howdys I am a Dooley .from Mo... just ask MO.. lol. or ask JJJ/s or Pepper out here.. And yeah I shoot black powder I just do not swear.. except I am working on not doing a stuitter .. thast night.. lol.l. I never step in anything.. if LLC was alive he could vouch for me.. but for now you will have to count on JJJ's and Peppers Youngbloods they will tell you I am clean inocent and crazy.. lol.. And they have a name Ed or LLC;'s picked out or JJJ's might have a name too.. loll ... you guys are so much fun..

But Deja darnit, we were careful not to swear as in the cowboy ten commandments. No one except an old Navy man like me would say damn it. It is DAMMIT. That is clean and wholesome. It just wouldn't be the same to miss a target and holler doggone it. :D :D :D

See ya at the tribute to LLC.

So, I am working on a darn it name? lol... Hey thanks for the link I am still reading stories.. they are so good.. Jail house writes a very good story.. you know the D-its are a very cool club.. and the Cowboys have to be so proud to know they own this outlaw gang!!! What a cool thing to have in a club..

Deja, Deja, Deja, The Dammits are not owned by anyone. We're a free spirit gang. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

Deja, Deja, Deja, The Dammits are not owned by anyone. We're a free spirit gang. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

not to mention equal oppurtunity annoyers..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is going to be a great time. It's already funny. See you there gang. Deja, I wasn't raised to curse either. For some reason, maybe the Irish, it all came toooooo natural. If'n ya got the time, we'll teach ya. :ph34r:

when what slips out?? :blink:

Archived