SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there fellow DAMMITS.....

How 'bout ya'll come on out Sunday to see True Grit instead?

Our Fearful Leader, LLC-D is gone go with us to see it at the Riverside Plaza Regal theater, it's about 10-15 minutes further East from the range in Riverside....

Here is a link to the post!>>True Grit Movie Event

JJJ-D

:P:wacko:

Hey there fellow DAMMITS.....

How 'bout ya'll come on out Sunday to see True Grit instead?

Our Fearful Leader, LLC-D is gone go with us to see it at the Riverside Plaza Regal theater, it's about 10-15 minutes further East from the range in Riverside....

Here is a link to the post!>>True Grit Movie Event

JJJ-D

:FlagAm::ph34r:

Hey there Gumby, Sure Wish I could make it down fer' this..

REALLY Glad ta' hear that LayLow is goin' ta' be able ta' git' out and make this !!!

Tell Him Howdy fer me, will Ya ??

Thanks !! Weenie

Riverside is too far fer me so I'm goin to my fave beach town

...and where Duke made his home :FlagAm:

Glittery--be shur to wish yur bunch, LLC, and Pepper Merry C'mas from me XOXO

Hey! It's CHRISTMAS! Whadya get? Huh? Huh?

Have to wait until 3 this afternoon.....the oldest is coming over after he gets off work.

Hey MDJ will miss you tomorrow but have a great time with family!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

I beg to differ with you. REAL WOMEN shoot BP and duelist and wearing purple feathers! :P:D

Hope it dries out for you SO Cal folks. It is supposed to start raining again this afternoon. So Sawmill and I are going to stay in our comfies, eat, drink and watch basketball. You all enjoy the movie.

Merry Christmas to all my Dammit breathern.

We did Christmas last night so it is just Sixgun Cathy and I today. Gonna put some meat on the grill and watch it rain. Got some John Wayne stuff and a new M&P 9 (not SASS at all but good for training). Best part about xmas is spending time with the family and eating some good cooking.

hope everyone had a fab Christmas day

it just started sprinkling at 8 pm and might go into the morning, and clear in the afternoon.

the movie is inside so we'll stay dry ;) lookin forward to it ...it's been 7 years since we went cowboy to a movie as a group

Hope everybody had a nice Christmas! Now we are coming to the new year, I am shooting (yeah, yeah, pun intended) for Bakersfield this weekend. Do a little shooting, do a little celebrating... I think they are doing three days of shooting instead of the normal two this month. Should be fun! Never celebrated the new year camping.

Hope everybody had a nice Christmas! Now we are coming to the new year, I am shooting (yeah, yeah, pun intended) for Bakersfield this weekend. Do a little shooting, do a little celebrating... I think they are doing three days of shooting instead of the normal two this month. Should be fun! Never celebrated the new year camping.

Trainwreck Dammit, the 5 Dogs thing as I understand it is friday a play day for $10 range fee and you can plink or shoot long range, 22s or what ever that shoots lead bullets. Then Sat and Sun the regular 5 stage matches.

I think I am going to try and make it out on Friday if it isn't raining. I want to try my long range rifle out with a new load and I have a box of high primers I can feed singley and recover the brass and I have a new rifle to try and new load for old rifle and I probably won't bring out a shotgun or pistols, just a bunch of rifles and ammo. If only the rain would quit a while. It is pouring here in Doodyville right now.

Howdy Mad Dog,

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas. I hope to get up to shoot at 5 Dogs one of these days. I am seriously considering signing up for the Shootout at 5 Dogs Creek match in April. I may also sign up to be a Vendor and have my wife tend the business while I shoot the match. Sunshine sent me a Vendor application. :blush::D:rolleyes:

All the best Pard,

Ricochet Roy

Park up on the road if you are staying the weekend Jack. If it rains like the weather guy says, it gets real slick where you normally park. Looks like Sunday for rain at the moment so I won't make it. Maybe Chorro next weekend. Got to do some practizing for WR. If push comes to shove, they have some steel set up down at SLOSA on the handgun side that can be made to work. The targets are farther away than we shoot but that just means a fella has to aim. :blink:

Park up on the road if you are staying the weekend Jack. If it rains like the weather guy says, it gets real slick where you normally park. Looks like Sunday for rain at the moment so I won't make it. Maybe Chorro next weekend. Got to do some practizing for WR. If push comes to shove, they have some steel set up down at SLOSA on the handgun side that can be made to work. The targets are farther away than we shoot but that just means a fella has to aim. :blink:

Yeah, in looking ahead the weather will be a factor, not sure I will be going, or maybe Friday/Saturday... my son in law wants to try some of my guns out with a thought of trying out CAS, so I was thinking Friday, being a little less formal might be just right. Practice for Winter Range? I thought WR was practice for the following CVR shoot..... could be wrong :lol: or something.... see ya down the road somewhere.

Howdy Mad Dog,

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas. I hope to get up to shoot at 5 Dogs one of these days. I am seriously considering signing up for the Shootout at 5 Dogs Creek match in April. I may also sign up to be a Vendor and have my wife tend the business while I shoot the match. Sunshine sent me a Vendor application. ;);):FlagAm:

All the best Pard,

Ricochet Roy

Hey RR. Come up and be a vendor/shooter in August @ CVSO.

I actually saw the sun today after the fog burned off. Turned out to be a nice afternoon, and more to come I hear.

Geeze, been awhile since anybody has been here.... hope you all survived the new years celebrations!

I actually saw the sun today after the fog burned off. Turned out to be a nice afternoon, and more to come I hear.

Geeze, been awhile since anybody has been here.... hope you all survived the new years celebrations!

Nice blue sky here. Looks like the rain is headed to Norco Dammit. I'm gonna be at CVR Friday around noon. Wanna come and shoot?

Nice blue sky here. Looks like the rain is headed to Norco Dammit. I'm gonna be at CVR Friday around noon. Wanna come and shoot?

I am intending on it, will bring the AWA Lightning

I couldn't find our GF Dammit Gang foto on Quigley's

so I wrote Lorrie & Alan asking them to lead me to it.

Turns out they forgot to upload it, but will do so soon.

where are you pards shooting? at Raahauge's fun shoot?

Is there going to be a need to bring a fishing pole? Bay one is still under water isn't it? I am being tempted to knock some rust of the old irons. Hmmm, Honey, can I go shootin'? Honey, Oh Honey. Dammit, where is that woman when there are important questions that need an answer to?

I don't know if bay 1 is still under water, will find out Friday, but as much rain as there was I wouldn't be surprised. If not flooded I would think we can't walk out there. Could, depending on the state of the other stages, shoot 5 stages or double up on one.... will see on Friday, will post here what we see.

I don't know if bay 1 is still under water, will find out Friday, but as much rain as there was I wouldn't be surprised. If not flooded I would think we can't walk out there. Could, depending on the state of the other stages, shoot 5 stages or double up on one.... will see on Friday, will post here what we see.

Coyote Cody is setting the stages. Maybe we should get a lifeguard!

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195
Coyote Cody is setting the stages. Maybe we should get a lifeguard!

"Shooter starts at position 1 in canoe with paddle in hand"

Howdy Mad Dog,

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas. I hope to get up to shoot at 5 Dogs one of these days. I am seriously considering signing up for the Shootout at 5 Dogs Creek match in April. I may also sign up to be a Vendor and have my wife tend the business while I shoot the match. Sunshine sent me a Vendor application. B)B)B)

All the best Pard,

Ricochet Roy

Hey Ricochet Roy..................

We're always looking for shootin' vendors at both of our annual shoots. We have one in the middle of May and another the 2nd weekend of October.

Ask Mad Dog Jack or Mad Dog McCoy. If you're interested PM me.

Just George

I'm a lifeguard B)

Save me! Save me!

For those going to Morro Bay to CVR, the bays are wet, some are VERY wet, but nothing to keep us from having fun.

I can do wet but it was 40 for the high today with fog. At shooting time tomorrow it will be about 35 or so, with a wet fog. I would love to go to the range but if I do come visit me in the truck with the heater on. I can do cold and I can do wet but not the kind that gets into your bones..

Save me! Save me!

For those going to Morro Bay to CVR, the bays are wet, some are VERY wet, but nothing to keep us from having fun.

Don't hold me to it but I am gonna try and make it down MDJ. I better leave Giddy Up at home though, I don't think he can swim. :D

Save me! Save me!

He's exagerating. It were the ocean he was lookin at.

He's exagerating. It were the ocean he was lookin at.

Hmmmmm Well, If'n I can get across the creek, I am gonna try to make it. It is supposed to rain next weekend so it will be real damp at Fort Miller. I haven't burned any real powder since the GFBJL. It's time to make some SMOKE DAMMIT!

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195
Hmmmmm Well, If'n I can get across the creek, I am gonna try to make it. It is supposed to rain next weekend so it will be real damp at Fort Miller. I haven't burned any real powder since the GFBJL. It's time to make some SMOKE DAMMIT!

the water didnt hold me back but the darned flu did :blush:

Archived