SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MDJ old friend, you had a mobile bunkhouse at least. I got in last night from Doyle before the big storm hit. I had snow for three days with 40 mph winds, gusts to 60, with 6-8 inches of snow on the ground. Temp's were in the mid-twenties so tenting was fine with a good sleeping bag. Deer hunting in the snow is a lot of fun on a quad too. Sunday I was beat down with sleet and major wind so checked in on NOAA.

When the weather guesser said -5 with 70 pmh gusts, I figured tent camping was a little to pioneer for me so headed to Cabela's in Reno then home after the deer got smart and headed to ground. Had a great hunt even though I will be boiling hides this winter instead of venison steaks.

JJ-D

A bad day hunting is better than most :wacko: But -5 is pretty darn chilly to be enjoying outdoor activity though. Hunting in snow is one thing, but snow, wind and real low temps is another ball game entirely. Glad to see you made it out OK.

The Dog House was a rockin and rollin in the wind we had, but at least it could be made warm....

Hey!

I shot Chabot in the snow. I didn't like it. It was a day when you got a Mulligan on the stage of your choice. My last stage stunk. I did not use my Mulligan. I went to the car and thawed my feet. The bad part was most folks weren't dressed for it.

Regards,

No - E AKA Bev Mo

Hey Allie !!

:wacko:

I know we have No-E... en' I don't know about the Bev Mo... I seem ta' recall ??'

BUTT MO !! :wacko:

Weenie YoYo

You know my ex-wife???!

As a matter of fact, the last time we shot Jamestown it snowed. That was many years ago. Not into snow at all.

Snow is just fine...... as long as it is somewhere where I am not. Just fine :wub:

I love it!!!! How can I get one??? I normally don't buy posse pixs but this one has lots of my favorite folks in it DAMMIT. I printed it but a gloosy would be nice.

BTW - I said I am not into snow. I like to sit next to the fire and look at it through the window, knowing I don't have to be into it!

Cranky

hey YoYo why yew usin my color?

PINK IS FER GURLS :rolleyes:

YOYO-- OH NO YOU DINT :ph34r: call Miss Allie B***Mo :blink:

I've decided to call you a WEENIE afterall...

I'm gonna hafta slap you into next week :)

Hey Yummy,

I wuz'nt callin' Allie a B***, I wuz' refrencin' bout' how, She'd seemed ta' be on Her B***

Alot, that evenin' ( I's jus' wonderin' where, the Bev Mo come from ?? )

And, if'in' Ya' want ta' slap me inta' next week, I guess, I deserve it ??

oh' Thanks fer callin' me a Weenie :)

Mo know's I Luv' Her !!!

And NOW, I know, I've really Mad Allie MAD !!

:blink: Wimpy er' Weenie

glad you think so NoE-D

always better to stay outa the gutter

this is what I do all day --- manage behavior in the classroom :) no name callin'

so Weenie, I won't slap ya this time, but ya lose yer recess :blink::

Yep! Wimpy is one of my BFFs! He doesn't have it in him to make me mad at him. Well, maybe mildly miffed...

:)

Bev

....mildly miffed.... think I'll go off in a tiff...

Mildly miffed. More than somewhat irritated but less than POd, I'd say.... don't know nothing about outfits tho.

I've been wondering the same thing....

I have some sort of creeping crud thing that has knocked me on my ass for three days, and probably through the weekend. Worst cold I've had in a long time, no CVR for me tomorrow I guess.

I've been wondering the same thing....

I have some sort of creeping crud thing that has knocked me on my ass for three days, and probably through the weekend. Worst cold I've had in a long time, no CVR for me tomorrow I guess.

Just wear a mask. Ya gotta be there.

RR BAR is havin their C'mas party tanight at the Lion's Club, Lucerne Valley

it would be fun to go--- but any place that has "valley" in its name is too far fer me :D

I spent Sat afternoon installing a new shower head, faucet, and handle, and recaulked the tub....turned real nice. :(

I know where Howdy is, he is riding his iron horse in a Toys for Tots deal in Doodyville. Hope that ornery cuss doesn't throw him off (Howdy that is, not the horse :( ).

Well, I spent the weekend sick, some sort of kick-ass cold with a headache I'm not sure a bullet would cure. And a cough, a bad cough, but no nausea. Started Friday AM, today is OK, but not back to normal. Worst cold I've had since the kids used to bring them home from school, kinda like homework, I guess.

If you see one coming, get out of it's way!

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195
Well, I spent the weekend sick, some sort of kick-ass cold with a headache I'm not sure a bullet would cure. And a cough, a bad cough, but no nausea. Started Friday AM, today is OK, but not back to normal. Worst cold I've had since the kids used to bring them home from school, kinda like homework, I guess.

If you see one coming, get out of it's way!

well you were missed....

Trainwreck Dammit, or maybe I should say you two Jacks, it sounds like you have what I had. Started out with sore throat, then progressed in to a helluva a head cold. Lasted two weeks and a package of Tylenol Cold. Never had a fever though and I was able to stay on my feet until it passed. Even though it lasted more than four hours, I toughed it out and didn't call the doctor. ;)

Yup, rode the iron horse Sunday. No animals were hurt in the making of the production. There were some animals spotted there too. Funny, I haven't a name for my Harley. It must be I am saving it for when I get rid of the Dyna and move up to a Road King. :mellow:

Get well soon pards.

Archived