SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thnx LLC and for the crash pad offer

wow I dint know MDJ won that--I thought the wife of the Simpson's cartoonist won it, but it could have been during one of my blackouts :o

Since I don't speak French....

I got:

Cocoon and Decoration what you want to my home. .. And I love you all two to never ..

I knew I took Latin and Spanish for a reason....

lolll.... Translators on line do that to ya.. lol.

thnx LLC and for the crash pad offer

wow I dint know MDJ won that--I thought the wife of the Simpson's cartoonist won it, but it could have been during one of my blackouts :o

Which blackout? loll

Hey Curly, Weenie here, postin' on Whiney's thin?

I know yer' not drinkin' much these days, Me neither, But I wish I had a way ta' send Ya' down some Apple Pie,

I just made a batch, It's been aging just over 48 hours now. :o

I's puttin' it up in mason jars, en' keepin' it inthe fridge..

You could just let it age a little more, Ya' wouldn't have ta' drink none of it !!

SORRY, I Missed out on All The Fun AT The Gunfight,

One of these Days, I'll Will make it back ta' Norco !!!

Take Care Brother !!! Wimpy

I hire someone else to count cuz I'm biased :o time to catch some ZZZzzz s

Hey there Weeny Yo Yo Dammit. Thanks for the spurs. I forgot who won them, but it wern't me. :D You know pard, I have invested a whole lot more than a pair of spurs cost trying to win a pair. You know what though, I love doing it and I will keep buying tickets all over the place and BOOOOM, just like that I will win a pair.

You and your brother are the most generous cowboys I know. Thanks so much for always helping other cowpokes out and for the breast cancer too. Where would we be without those? Proud as punch you are a Dammit. :o

Hey Curly, Weenie here, postin' on Whiney's thin?

I know yer' not drinkin' much these days, Me neither, But I wish I had a way ta' send Ya' down some Apple Pie,

I just made a batch, It's been aging just over 48 hours now. :o

I's puttin' it up in mason jars, en' keepin' it inthe fridge..

You could just let it age a little more, Ya' wouldn't have ta' drink none of it !!

SORRY, I Missed out on All The Fun AT The Gunfight,

One of these Days, I'll Will make it back ta' Norco !!!

Take Care Brother !!! Wimpy

We had a great time! I am sorry you guys couldn't make it down. I didn't get to shoot, but just being out there was great.

We pulled in and saw people standing around and talking it was just great knowing I was free for a week and could do what I wanted.

That's what it was being set free for a week, Jessie Lyn said I was tearing up, but I think she had dirt in her eyes... Allie Mo was down, people from all over and we all sat around the fire getting rained on at night!

Bangtail was supposed to make some applepie, but i guess he drank it all, anyway it's not like I could have had much. But I did bring all the booze out, they only drank 1 bottle of scotch and part of a bottle of rye.

You guys are great and I am hoping that if things go well I will be able to come up there for a shoot next year.

Everything you guys do is appreciated so much and you never want any credit for being some of the best pards around.

You need to come back down and party down here again. We miss you, especially since lots of us don't make EOT.

Yer bro

Laylow

Hey Curly, If You're up ta' it, the match ta' come to is the Merlin Marauders 'Battle of Rogue River'

it will be the 2nd weekend of June this year ( usually was Mothers Day weekend ), but was changed this year.

I can assure You of shootin' in my Posse,

The only year I didn't have a Posse was the year I was in the wheel chair.

I have a Little PULL with the Merlin Club.

The range is about 60 miles north of the Ca. state line. ( Just off I-5 )

( I don't make the N.M. trip anymore, as the altitude doesn't agree with me. )

Just a thought ?

Memorial weekend at You're other match is probably not possible for me,

as Whiney Loves to go ta' True Grit.. ( 4 pistols, 2 Rifles and 10 rounds shotgun per stage )

He just won't miss that one !!

Take care Bro, Wimpy

we all get odd out there! and that's why we go :o cuz ppl still love you anyway and take care of you, too

it's really the only place I can go and be really free and safe --and not subject to civil prosecution :D:angry:

guten nacht cousin

It is a nice to be able to let your hair down! We all work very hard during the week and this is a nice way to relax! Thanks to all for putting up with my obnoxiousness!

It is a nice to be able to let your hair down! We all work very hard during the week and this is a nice way to relax! Thanks to all for putting up with my obnoxiousness!

Huh? I know I've not been around you much, I shot JW match 2 years ago and now at the Lilly, But you seem quieter than me???

Say what!

Who told you that you were obnoxious? Just let me know, I'll... :angry:

Love ya, Saloon Sister!

Regards,

Bev Mo :D:o

Hey there Weeny Yo Yo Dammit. Thanks for the spurs. I forgot who won them, but it wern't me. :ph34r: You know pard, I have invested a whole lot more than a pair of spurs cost trying to win a pair. You know what though, I love doing it and I will keep buying tickets all over the place and BOOOOM, just like that I will win a pair.

You and your brother are the most generous cowboys I know. Thanks so much for always helping other cowpokes out and for the breast cancer too. Where would we be without those? Proud as punch you are a Dammit. :angry:

Bangtail got'em....

I tried ta mug him, er, I mean hug him, later but he done snuck otta the camp...

JJJ-D

:o:D

Huh? I know I've not been around you much, I shot JW match 2 years ago and now at the Lilly, But you seem quieter than me???

Say what!

Who told you that you were obnoxious? Just let me know, I'll... :angry:

Love ya, Saloon Sister!

Regards,

Bev Mo :D:o

I must've missed something here?

I guess you all missed it when I found out I was an alternate in the shoot off. My mouth forgot I was suppose to be a lady! :ph34r:

Bangtail got'em....

I tried ta mug him, er, I mean hug him, later but he done snuck otta the camp...

JJJ-D

;):o

10-4 Dammit, now I remember. I think I got to excited when he won the pistolas and then even more excited than that even when Bangtail and Two Gun Sam wanted me to get them loaded up so they could try blackpowder out on Sunday morning. Then I crashed when they said they decided not to. I thought about it for a while and then figured they really wanted to shoot them, but they didn't want to clean them. I should have offered to clean them for them after. I have this reaaaaaly big cleaning kit now. Ask Shakeyspear, he will tell you. :lol:

Those spurs where beauties for sure. Might be too big for Bangtail, but I know they would fit my boots just right. :blush:

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195
I guess you all missed it when I found out I was an alternate in the shoot off. My mouth forgot I was suppose to be a lady! ;)

just blame it on Easy Emily, or Ruthless Ruthie, who drops that word quite often

just blame it on Easy Emily, or Ruthless Ruthie, who drops that word quite often

Was there a memo sent out that you have to be a lady and I was not included in it? lol

Hey wut happenz at the Lill' F@#$%^&* stays at the Lill' !! ;)

Hey wut happenz at the Lill' F@#$%^&* stays at the Lill' !! ;)

Yeah, until you get someone drunk at a party .. lol

Yeah, until you get someone drunk at a party .. lol

Oh no! That has to stay at the Lill too! Or at least no further north than Glendale.

And Deja, I've been wondering where in (expletive deleted) the river is in Riverside. Find one yet?

Oh no! That has to stay at the Lill too! Or at least no further north than Glendale.

And Deja, I've been wondering where in (expletive deleted) the river is in Riverside. Find one yet?

Nope, but I am still digging and I have dulled about 17 shovels... any ideas? lol...

It HAS to be there somewhere, doesn't it? Makes no sense to me to name a town Riverside without there being one SOMEPLACE nearby. Wondered that for a long time.

It HAS to be there somewhere, doesn't it? Makes no sense to me to name a town Riverside without there being one SOMEPLACE nearby. Wondered that for a long time.

Ah double tap? lol.. now that is my strength.. lol... Not sure.. but I will have a few caves dug soon and I love caving so it works.. lol

Archived