SASS Wire Forum

Calling All Dammits

Hey Dammits, and Posse 12 folks,

Pictures and videos are up on photobucket. Sorry most of them are me and Little Joe Knottright, I can't seem to get Apple Pie to take pictures of everybody else. Check them out here to see if she "Got You"

http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af125/...g/GFBJL%202010/

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Dammits, and Posse 12 folks,

Pictures and videos are up on photobucket. Sorry most of them are me and Little Joe Knottright, I can't seem to get Apple Pie to take pictures of everybody else. Check them out here to see if she "Got You"

http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af125/...g/GFBJL%202010/

I am so glad you used that reply and didn't reply to the one above it....

I got few enough shooting partners as it is....

LLC-D

I am so glad you used that reply and didn't reply to the one above it....

I got few enough shooting partners as it is....

LLC-D

Tell AP she did good. I changed my avatar! Well, I thought I did. I'll try again

Well I am glad that having Thunder over worked out, she looked so forlorn sitting there all alone.

And then when she first came over I had trouble getting her to even ask for a plate for that ton of food we had.

Howdy, so why didn't you sign her up?

Deja,

So were Allies ni....never mind, I don't want to get smacked.....

I really liked watching Jack dance, or what ever he does to women on the dance floor....

lol.. don't know what he does either it must be a dammitville secret? Like a trance and dance thing? lol.. Since i dont' dance, I was not afflicted.. lol... he is very good out on the floor.. ... Ah.. come on get smacked its good for ya>> lol

it worked on this end Jess

So doesn't that mean I have to go away and then come back???? Gee and I thought this old lady was learning this shit! :o

Rotfl... okay who needs any drinks with a crowd like this? lol. Too funny..

Me, me, I need a drink,

I never got any applepie this time. NONE, ZERO, ZIP, NADA....

all I got was Scotch from Big Lou!

Oh and Whine from Filthy

and

something from Cookie

and

Sawmill gave me nip or two

so did Chas B.....

but i had no applepie at all!

That's OK baby. Who wants to deal with the peel?

Guess I did it after all!!!! Good for me. (My youngest son is LHAO) about this. He doesn't get it. Not to give my age way but I wasn't exposed to computers until COLLEGE. And they didn't fit in your pocket.

Me, me, I need a drink,

I never got any applepie this time. NONE, ZERO, ZIP, NADA....

all I got was Scotch from Big Lou!

Oh and Whine from Filthy

and

something from Cookie

and

Sawmill gave me nip or two

so did Chas B.....

but i had no applepie at all!

Geesh, guess I need to go back the liquor store, I bought a few things for ya'll for Sunday... maybe not enough? lol.. I have beer and wine.. thats it.. do I need to go buy scotch? Or beg someone to make apple pie for me? lol...

LOLs Dammit, to make apple pie, just get some Everclear and wave an apple slice or two over it. After a few slugs no one will notice the difference. :D

Dammit it hasn't been a week and I already miss everyone. At least I have Halloween to cheer me up. I am dressing up as a cowboy. :o

no $#*t Howdy??! :o

Sometimes this place drives me crazy, and sometimes it's a short drive. Tried to post a reply to LLC's post about not getting any Apple Pie and the Wire shut down on me and then took a long time to let me back on. Probably still needs work on their servers.

ANYWAY, come to think of it, I didn't get any either! Beartrap Bandit's wife makes the best I've had and I didn't see them this time around. Did win a bottle of something at the raffle on Sunday but let it at LLC's place, where there was some late imbibing going on Sunday night.

tnx Wood man :o that pic was taken in the saloon Sat night just before we danced

LOLs Dammit, to make apple pie, just get some Everclear and wave an apple slice or two over it. After a few slugs no one will notice the difference. :D

Dammit it hasn't been a week and I already miss everyone. At least I have Halloween to cheer me up. I am dressing up as a cowboy. :o

Dressing up as one?? You are one... lo9l... Okay.. so the reciper is wave an apple slice over everyclear? Any kind of apple? lol.. How about a carmel apple? lol

Geesh, guess I need to go back the liquor store, I bought a few things for ya'll for Sunday... maybe not enough? lol.. I have beer and wine.. thats it.. do I need to go buy scotch? Or beg someone to make apple pie for me? lol...

Not for me!

Yummy Dammit. I :o your new avatar. Muy bonita.

Yes, she is...and it's a pretty good picture (she looks better in person).

no $#*t Howdy??! :o

Cousin cupcakes.. you look adorable.. great photos.. I love it... Ya gotta keep it.. cousin Deja

Not for me!

Yes, she is...and it's a pretty good picture (she looks better in person).

K... then that means I don't need to go buy more.. lol... As soon as you are feeling better I think we need a project!! I am going to be very bored here soon.. so the flooring in the camper? lol.. Just let me know when you are ready.. or fencing? lol.. I love projects, apartment life lacks projects, my job will have overtime soon, but hey there is Sunday and projects are fun.. lol You don't get mad and toss stuff do ya? lol I am sure Peppers and I can do this if you do.. lol a show me state hug.. Deja.

Sometimes this place drives me crazy, and sometimes it's a short drive. Tried to post a reply to LLC's post about not getting any Apple Pie and the Wire shut down on me and then took a long time to let me back on. Probably still needs work on their servers.

ANYWAY, come to think of it, I didn't get any either! Beartrap Bandit's wife makes the best I've had and I didn't see them this time around. Did win a bottle of something at the raffle on Sunday but let it at LLC's place, where there was some late imbibing going on Sunday night.

It is a short drive for me either way.. lol. I did not get to taste it either darn it... Gut Allies let me taste her slippy nipple.. it was pretty good..

Okay that was her drink.. the slippy.. ah.. yeah..

And now I feel really odd.. so I think TV is in order until I stop laughing.. lol

Hey Mad Dog,

Did you win a big bottle of Makers Mark?

Someone left a bottle on the table and I put it in the basement after it started raining ( when I got up the next day it was gone and there was a little bottle of jack left in it's place...weird).

Deja,

No booze!

Ya know, I'm just not sure of what Whiskey it was, except I know it wasn't Makers Mark as I would actually drink that. I do know it was donated by Capt Lewis and I do intend to thank him for it when I see him. First thing I've won in a raffle in a long time. Was the bottle of Jack found Monday morn? I know it wasn't Jack Daniels too, as I used to talk to him a bit in the olden days...

Makers Mark that stuff is gooood I was drinkin MM & coke, Jack & coke, rum & coke all night but did not get plastered. I think it's cuz I stayed on my feet all night,,,,uuummm well most of the night :o:D

did yew see Weedy?? hahaaahahha he sure was havin a good time---a little louder and they could have heard him at Chimney Rock! I asked him how wide his head was and he said not much :angry:

Hey Mad Dog,

Did you win a big bottle of Makers Mark?

Someone left a bottle on the table and I put it in the basement after it started raining ( when I got up the next day it was gone and there was a little bottle of jack left in it's place...weird).

Deja,

No booze!

Lol so you are gettin the picture, huh? Lol.. I have been told that by a lot of people now.. lol.

I do drink about a quarter glass of wine once in a cuz it is suppose to be good for your blood pressure and my family has high blood pressure.. but you know I simply get loaded on that.. lol I can not drink, I get odd to say the very least.. lol

we all get odd out there! and that's why we go :o cuz ppl still love you anyway and take care of you, too

it's really the only place I can go and be really free and safe --and not subject to civil prosecution :D:angry:

guten nacht cousin

Ya know, I'm just not sure of what Whiskey it was, except I know it wasn't Makers Mark as I would actually drink that. I do know it was donated by Capt Lewis and I do intend to thank him for it when I see him. First thing I've won in a raffle in a long time. Was the bottle of Jack found Monday morn? I know it wasn't Jack Daniels too, as I used to talk to him a bit in the olden days...

MDJ

It was the REALLY big bottle of makers Mark with the red wax on the neck...it weighed a freakin ton. Probably could have filled your mug.

I put it away in the rain and Monday when I opened the basement there was a little bottle of Jack Daniels in it's place.

I thought maybe I had a dream or remembered wrong but then on Tuesday Pepper asked me where that bottle came from and what happened to the big bottle, so I am not losing it, yet....

It was weird.

Deja,

I do drink, sometimes to excess if you ask my friends, but not very much lately.

I like wine and spirits, but not beer very much anymore.

Yummy

We always have Jack & Coke for you, sometimes MM unless the bottle appears and disappears (I have no idea where it came from or where it went, but I know I saw it).

Casa Dammit the rolling booze mobile

LLC

MDJ

It was the REALLY big bottle of makers Mark with the red wax on the neck...it weighed a freakin ton. Probably could have filled your mug.

I put it away in the rain and Monday when I opened the basement there was a little bottle of Jack Daniels in it's place.

I thought maybe I had a dream or remembered wrong but then on Tuesday Pepper asked me where that bottle came from and what happened to the big bottle, so I am not losing it, yet....

It was weird.

Deja,

I do drink, sometimes to excess if you ask my friends, but not very much lately.

I like wine and spirits, but not beer very much anymore.

Yummy

We always have Jack & Coke for you, sometimes MM unless the bottle appears and disappears (I have no idea where it came from or where it went, but I know I saw it).

Casa Dammit the rolling booze mobile

LLC

From my casa to your casa...

Boire et manger ce que vous voulez à ma maison. .. et je vous aime tous deux à jamais ..

Clicking on TRANSLATE will begin

the download of the TranslatorBar Toolbar.

French for ...

Drink and eat what you want at my house. .. and I will love you both for ever..

Archived